Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend (8643 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Blaxie: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

I have got a girlfriend tho
lmao..you sure?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Xmanmax: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lolzz.. See blasting.. Babe u be cultist I swear grin grin
Candidlady:
angry

What nonsense man are you becoming? Potential rapist ?

Helping her just so you could get under her skirt

If you like yourself you better don't have sex eith her if not just know you now have a permanent roommate abi wife sef

Five days he is already saying is a man after having numerous sex with the girl in his mad

Inshort waka there...

A man can never help you without hoping to get anything in return

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Ireportlive: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Forget anything relating to sex or she would capitalise on it a stay forever...

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Oesophagus99(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
angry
What nonsense man are you becoming? Potential rapist...Blaa ..Blaa ..blaa
candid-dryshit! give us only a 100 reasons why you're such a pathetic misandric looser?
just 1 to 100, that's all

7 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by BritishAirways: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
She knows you are going to have sex with her. She is expecting it.
She's going to act up at first, but she'll keep fuckingg you steady.

Make sure you collect some money first for housing her before sex

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by BritishAirways: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
general111:
Oboy you are in a mess already.
She wont leave by january i assure you.
The reason why whe is staying in your house is because she doesnt have a boyfriend.
Very soon you will be her boyfriend.
Lemme tell you this for free.
She wants to sleep with you too.
And she wants you to sleep with her so she can cement her place in your house.
Has she started cooking for you, because once you start eating her food, you are a goner.
I read every line with a big laughter
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by general111(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
BritishAirways:

I read every line with a big laughter
Girls will just be playing some guys eh grin grin
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by BritishAirways: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
general111:

Girls will just be playing some guys eh grin grin
dude is still young. He is an undergraduate.
He probably feels like he is helping the girl. Even though his intentions are genuine, the girl knows exactly what she's playing at.

The funny boy did not even collect a kobo for housing the girl yet. If he did, that would have kept the girl on her toes

9 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by sacajawea: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why did I become Extremely disgusted when I got to the having sec with her part?
Based in the whole situation of things, Should you even... Never mind
Sex doesn't freak you?? Really? so why think of that at all, abi are y'all so casual with sex like that?
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mercury12:

I bet that your girlfriend is not a Nigerian girl.
I know what most Nigerian girls can do when they hear their boyfriend keeps a female roommate grin I have seen many of their dramas grin

Well, I didn't tell my girlfriend the truth.

I lied to her that the girl living with me is my cousin
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by general111(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
BritishAirways:
dude is still young. He is an undergraduate.
He probably feels like he is helping the girl. Even though his intentions are genuine, the girl knows exactly what she's playing at.

The mumu boy did not even collect a kobo for housing the girl yet. If he did, that would have kept the girl on her toes
He hasnt learnt nothing yet.
That girl is out to outplay him

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

This are all the unforseen circumstances I'm trying to avoid.. as for her food, u don't expect me to decline what she cooks na.. I give her money to cook what we all eat.
So you drop feeding money as well. Watch how your reserve gets depleted. grin the moment she gets extra comfortable that girl ain't moving out any time soon.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Mercury12(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

Well, I didn't tell my girlfriend the truth.

I lied to her that the girl living with me is my cousin

Okay, cousin cousin

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Dizzyyish: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hmm...
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by minasu190: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
With time you will start knacking her, because she will be wearing all those sexy mini skirt,don't worry na small remain, chill.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nemesis0147(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Weak men everywhere...that you have sex will her doesn’t mean that you can’t kick her out any time you want!!

Is she not an adult?

Ha....I can kick any girl out of my house anytime i want!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by eventainment(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:
A friend of mine who's a student reach out to me and asked me to help her find a roommate because she won't be able to rent an apartment alone.

I was scrolling down my Facebook wall the other day and I saw a post from a girl who was looking for a roommate. I saw this as an opportunity to connect that my friend to her, so I quickly chatted her up and let her know I have got someone for her. She was excited and thanked me.. but when I reached out to this my friend to let her know I have gotten a roommate for her too, lo and behold she told she has seen someone already so she's no longer interested.

I reached out to this random girl I met on Facebook to let her know it's not gonna be possible again, she was so disappointed. She had to beg me to help her find someone. I put it to her that there was virtually nothing I could do for her again. I let her know I stay alone but we have gender differences so I can't let her come to my place of which she understood.

She chatted me up the following day that she doesn't have where to stay and that she's been sleeping in a classroom for the past three days. I forgot to say; she's a newly admitted student, she told the money she have is for her school fee and registration so she can't afford a house now but she will be buoyant enough to secure a house by January.

Well, I let her moved to my place with an agreement that she's gonna stay and move out by January.

Now I have been having mixed thoughts,

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her but the good and rational aspect of me is telling me NO.. reason being that;
(1) If I have sex with her she might be too comfortable to move out.
(2) I don't want her to feel I wanna take advantage of her because I gave her a shelter.

It's not easy to live with a woman that is not blood related to you. She has spent 5 days with me already and I been able to decipline myself from touching her. I Sha like the man I'm becoming
That's how a girl stayed with me for more than 2 years everything became complex cause all the ladies in my life virtually left while I was having pity on her as she was dating too. Food responsibilities were on me. In no time romance started since I'm not the sex type and it became more hell , distractions set in, plans crumbling cause you are with someone that you both aren't having future plans together, she doesn't see it as you are helping any more rather she feels entitled...

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Dizzyyish: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Joeev: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

I know you are a kid and I will let this slide!

I have got girlfriend.. NB; sex don't freak me anymore.. and next time when you are addressing me, pls remove that word "Rape".
personally, I have been leading a campaign against rape..

I don't know how you lots concludes stuffs abt people you have never met
my brother Dont listen to that candiady. Legends have it that she has an IQ of -2

5 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:
A friend of mine who's a student reach out to me and asked me to help her find a roommate because she won't be able to rent an apartment alone.

I was scrolling down my Facebook wall the other day and I saw a post from a girl who was looking for a roommate. I saw this as an opportunity to connect that my friend to her, so I quickly chatted her up and let her know I have got someone for her. She was excited and thanked me.. but when I reached out to this my friend to let her know I have gotten a roommate for her too, lo and behold she told she has seen someone already so she's no longer interested.

I reached out to this random girl I met on Facebook to let her know it's not gonna be possible again, she was so disappointed. She had to beg me to help her find someone. I put it to her that there was virtually nothing I could do for her again. I let her know I stay alone but we have gender differences so I can't let her come to my place of which she understood.

She chatted me up the following day that she doesn't have where to stay and that she's been sleeping in a classroom for the past three days. I forgot to say; she's a newly admitted student, she told the money she have is for her school fee and registration so she can't afford a house now but she will be buoyant enough to secure a house by January.

Well, I let her moved to my place with an agreement that she's gonna stay and move out by January.

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her but the good and rational aspect of me is telling me NO.. reason being that;
(2) I don't want her to feel I wanna take advantage of her because I gave her a shelter.

It's not easy to live with a woman that is not blood related to you. She has spent 5 days with me already and I been able to decipline myself from touching her. I Sha like the man I'm becoming
Please, do everything possible not to take advantage of her. I know many friends will laugh at you, but nevermind, do that thing you know you will forever be positively-remembered and respected for,,ok?

But on the contrary, if she needs you, and you as well, love her, do not hesitate to navigate it uprightly,,ok? The Lord is your strength!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

If you like yourself you better don't have sex eith her if not just know you now have a permanent roommate abi wife sef

Five days he is already saying is a man after having numerous sex with the girl in his mad

Inshort waka there...

Please, I don't mean to insult or embarrass you. Dear, your reasoning is always very barbaric, narrow-minded and myopic. Please, do well to relearn,,ok?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Inshort waka there...

My brother, just help the poor girl and leave sex out of it, what is this sex madness in Nigeria biko nu. and if you are anything like me she might start having feelings for you in a couple of weeks pls don't touch her unless you don't have a girlfriend.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by ZiiVentures: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:
hahaha.. u cracked me!
I can't say amen to this prayer. Lol..

You already configured yourself for confusion!
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Rich4god(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

Deal with it bro....

During Corona lockdown, I stayed six month with a corper and nothing happened between us.

Just erase anything sex from your mind and earn your respect.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by ObalendeCMS: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Gtfo! Very soon you will come back her and start complaining how you got served later. Think with your brain and not with your d!ck.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by ObalendeCMS: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Op thinks he has seen awoof.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:
hahaha.. u cracked me!
I can't say amen to this prayer. Lol..

And your girlfriend is ok with this?
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
torqque7:

And your girlfriend is ok with this?

I told her she's my cousin

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Inshort waka there...

will u shut up, u bloody men^ses,
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
general111:
Oboy you are in a mess already.
She wont leave by january i assure you.
The reason why whe is staying in your house is because she doesnt have a boyfriend.
Very soon you will be her boyfriend.
Lemme tell you this for free.
She wants to sleep with you too.
And she wants you to sleep with her so she can cement her place in your house.
Has she started cooking for you, because once you start eating her food, you are a goner.
Stop jumping into conclusions when you've got no verifiable fact!
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by AyobamiIsaac12: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

Op I'll advise you not to have anything called "sex" with her. Do that and you'll forever gain her respect. I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by bmd1010: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

if matter bend, send her come my side make she come stay with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Handsome Guy Says "I Don't Have A Girlfriend"? / My Fiance Has Strange Bedroom Needs / 17 Funny Photos That Trace The Legend Of The Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.