Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It (21509 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Are Romantic Relationships Really Useful? I Find Them Useless / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
It's not, don't waste your emotional strength. Socialize with people around you.
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by greatfucker: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Unfortunately, I'm not interested in having any kind of a romantic relationship with a Nigerian man.

Don't take it personal, it's just my preference.

in the first place wat are u doing in a Nigerian forum
u are too racist
well I am not shock most south Africans are racist in nature and are too xenophobic

useless country
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Emma1Oj(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Youngblood007:
I have a girlfriend that is schooling in ekpoma while I school in Abraka. She entered uni before me though am catching up cuz of the strike. I really love her.

The problem is we don't really talk, we could stay for over 2 weeks without hearing from the other person. When I call her, she doesn't pick but she'll call back with one excuse or another. I won't lie and said av had some backyard business in school, but those sex were plainly out of konji and I don't really talk to the girls again.
My girl recently confessed that she had something to do with a guy, though she claims she didn't have sex with him.
The last time I saw her was around February. She doesn't send her normal pics talk less of nudes, even when konji is squeezing my neck.
Am really confused as we've been together for some time now and I can't bring myself to break up as I am very much attached to her emotionally.
I need advice on what to do.
The bolded: Red flag. Move on with your life.
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by friendl: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
You don't communicate for 2 weeks?okay
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by weareok(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pells:

You wan carry am go big taste,after carry am go chosen abi undecided lipsrsealed
Nehita sharp pass,you be student?
But make the bro commot mind she's for the street
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Pells: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
weareok:

Nehita sharp pass,you be student?
But make the bro commot mind she's for the street
I grad for 2018 for ekp
Chosen and supreme boys don carry e gf go cheesy grin
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol.. how can I be a racist when I'm also black?
greatfucker:

u are too racist
well I am not shock most south Africans are racist in nature and are too xenophobic

useless country
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Otunbakayce: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
You better look for girls in abraka and start dating. Don't make this mistake you are about to make.
I am speaking from experience, that girl is fucking another boy in epkoma already, don't be a fool. Move the Bleep on!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Be REALLY PATIENCE with the lady Don't forget that a hero is a person that never give up so don't give up on her
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by aronski(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Scotesam:
Be REALLY PATIENCE with the lady Don't forget that a hero is a person that never give up so don't give up on her
Really patience indeed!

His instinct is already telling him the truth and his doubting it. The guy ain't loyal sef, and his girl also who already told him about another guy she...

Make ah tell u true, better expect the crash of the relationship very soon. If you don't say it to her she won't say it to u rather but drag u along the line until she made her mind to tell u its over.

I was once in a messy situation like this, she haven't got admission yet, and I was in 200lvl. All I was feeling in school was bad energy, and a worrisome mind because she no longer pick my calls or reply my texts, if she does it will be in a very formal manner as if the text is coming from someone she's doing business with...

My instinct were right, I was doubting it all along till the D Day came, I had to end everything and guess what she had a BF and I was there in school feeling so worisome because of no replies I got from text, calls...

tongue omoh the girl wound me ah no go lie...

since then ah never come back game, and ah no go come back anytime soon...

so, u better wise up!

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
The truth is that you should look for her and explain your feelings and worries to her
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by weareok(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pells:

I grad for 2018 for ekp
Chosen and supreme boys don carry e gf go cheesy grin
I swear if na campus or school hostel, engineering boys go use oil well carry her ��
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Nigerian women cannot be in an open relatioship because no man will go out of his way to use his money to care for such women...

thats why cheating is always their option..they want to get the full girlfriend and wife benefits and still be a bítch to other men whenever they want
Toooooooo much vawulence my guy.
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:

Be in denial?? U must either be comedian or overestimating your charm..... grin

As per the emial...thanks, i'm good.....i already have one very light skinned babe that wont like that idea

Oboy u were born with vawulence

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Lolllllllllllll
Look at them
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Lol.. how can I be a racist when I'm also black?
Hey Samantha123 I was really enjoying ur convo with that dude. A very innocent convo at that but when u said u were disappointed at him for his comment I was also disappointed at u.u just spoilt d fun. But it's Al good. I like ur orientation
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
I'm sorry we disappointed you too, I just don't like it when men feel that it's okay for them to start undressing me with their eyes and discussing about my body in my presence like I'm nothing but just a mere sex object.
ogkrakkid:

Hey Samantha123 I was really enjoying ur convo with that dude. A very innocent convo at that but when u said u were disappointed at him for his comment I was also disappointed at u.u just spoilt d fun. But it's Al good. I like ur orientation
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm sorry we disappointed you too, I just don't like it when men feel that it's okay for them to start undressing me with their eyes and discussing about my body in my presence like I'm nothing but just a mere sex object.
Like seriously if u ask me I think he was just catching fun with his statement.
Are u really from mzanzi??
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Are u really a Nigerian??
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Well, unfortunately, I didn't catch that fun.

You know what they say, men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

No, I'm not from Nigeria.
ogkrakkid:

Are u really a Nigerian??
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, unfortunately, I didn't catch that fun.

You know what they say, men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

No, I'm not from Nigeria.
Lol.
I don't think am from Mars tho.
Are you from venus? Lol.
U sound so innocent.
How come about that?
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Babydaddymateri(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
greatfucker:

u are too racist

useless country
Calm down brotherman cheesy
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
I am from Venus, hence I didn't catch the fun.

How come about what?
ogkrakkid:

Lol.
I don't think am from Mars tho.
Are you from venus? Lol.
U sound so innocent.
How come about that?
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
I am from Venus, hence I didn't catch the fun.

How come about what?
Lmao venus??
Seriously??
Wow this is planet earth.
We all catch fun here. Don't b too seriouse.
How come about what u say
Well I just meant u don't sound or comment like a Nigerian babe. They gat so much vile.
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
I have my limits too like any other human being.

Funny enough, I also find most of you Nigerian men to be too vile.
ogkrakkid:

Lmao venus??
Seriously??
Wow this is planet earth.
We all catch fun here. Don't b too seriouse.
How come about what u say
Well I just meant u don't sound or comment like a Nigerian babe. They gat so much vile.
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
I have my limits too like any other human being.

Funny enough, I also find most of you Nigerian men to be too vile.
Yeah. U are right about most of our men.
That's y when I was following your comment it was so sane compared to this other side women. U are really from a sane environ. But your people don't like us. How come you are here on nairaland how did u get to know about this forum??
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
A Nigerian friend of mine here in SA told me about it.
ogkrakkid:

Yeah. U are right about most of our men.
That's y when I was following your comment it was so sane compared to this other side women. U are really from a sane environ. But your people don't like us. How come you are here on nairaland how did u get to know about this forum??
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
A Nigerian friend of mine here in SA told me about it.
Wow, sounds interesting.
And since then you have been addicted lol.
I love SA but it's a very rough environment compared to here even if am offered a free visa I don't think I will make it there cus I know am a real hot head. U guys are really trying. .
Are u zulu?
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
I like learning about other people's ways of life and cultures, and so far, I'm learning.

No, I'm not Zulu.. why do Nigerians always ask that question??. grin grin grin.. it's like all black South Africans are deemed to be Zulus.. grin grin
ogkrakkid:

Wow, sounds interesting.
And since then you have been addicted lol.
I love SA but it's a very rough environment compared to here. U guys are really trying. .
Are u zulu?
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
I like learning about other people's ways of life and cultures, and so far, I'm learning.

No, I'm not Zulu.. why do Nigerians always ask that question??. grin grin grin.. it's like all black South Africans are deemed to be Zulus.. grin grin
Lol.
Well I think that is the most popular tribe in there. Infact that us the only tribe I know there.
Tell me any other tribe. And which u belong
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
I belong from the Sepedi tribe.

It's a very humbled and reserved tribe.. so we're not that much popular.
ogkrakkid:

Lol.
Well I think that is the most popular tribe in there. Infact that us the only tribe I know there.
Tell me any other tribe. And which u belong
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by ogkrakkid(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
I belong from the Sepedi tribe.

It's a very humbled and reserved tribe.. so we're not that much popular.
I will do a Google search on that.
Can we get off this thread to a dead one and gist more??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.