Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It (21454 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Are Romantic Relationships Really Useful? I Find Them Useless / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by money121(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by illicit(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
No
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Buziness101: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
For girls " YES" ... For Men " NO"

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yes, if the both people involved are normal.

The only reason such relationship doesn't thrive is due to trust issues and some people made it to be so because they are not loyal or faithful. The moment you're not there with them, nonsense wey no exist for life na him them go dey do. They can even camp another girl and be forming "you're the only one I have". Asides this, I don't see any reason why a long distance relationship can not work.

I don't believe what some say that out of sight is out of mind. Not true.

2 Likes

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Toluwanise247(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Another guy go dey Bleep her for you….

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by minasu190: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
What we normally hear is,"wish you were here"but codedly,the babe/guy they knack without your consent..long distance relationship no dey too work for this country!

7 Likes

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by gassbee: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Truth b told, a sharp guy is currently taking good care of her both sexually and financially

3 Likes

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by uncleck: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oga, you're single
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by advanceDNA: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm not interested in being your woman or in dating any Nigerian man.. I'm just trying to make it easier for you to engage in arguments with me because it really seems like I've indeed gained a fan here... grin grin grin

And I'm very sure that your girlfriend is a very beautiful woman and I wish you all the best.

I never said u were interested....i only said theres someone that wont like the idea of me exchanging emails....u are woman and u know ur gender's jealousy is always on beast mode even though nothing is going on

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by vicola0281: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol she's in ekpoma Edo and you are in abraka delta, same South South. that's not long distance o, that's very short o, you can decide to be seeing each other every month if well planned. What will you say of someone in PH dating someone in Kano, or someone in Nigeria while the other is in the UK. Well long distance relationship is not for everybody. It requires sacrifice and constant communication built on very strong love..
Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
The only long distance relationship I can put my life into is to keep holding very tight to my Client

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hell to the No

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
But since it seems like you've got nothing positive to say about your Nigerian women, how sure are you that she's not double crossing you?

What is it that she has that those other women that you like bashing don't have
advanceDNA:

I never said u were interested....i only said theres someone that wont like the idea of me exchanging emails....u are woman and u know ur gender's jealousy is always on beast mode even though nothing is going on

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Haydens: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hell no! Body no be firewood remember that

2 Likes

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Tit4Tat1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Youngblood007:
I have a girlfriend that is schooling in ekpoma while I school in Abraka. She entered uni before me though am catching up cuz of the strike. I really love her.

The problem is we don't really talk, we could stay for over 2 weeks without hearing from the other person. When I call her, she doesn't pick but she'll call back with one excuse or another. I won't lie and said av had some backyard business in school, but those sex were plainly out of konji and I don't really talk to the girls again.
My girl recently confessed that she had something to do with a guy, though she claims she didn't have sex with him.
The last time I saw her was around February. She doesn't send her normal pics talk less of nudes, even when konji is squeezing my neck.
Am really confused as we've been together for some time now and I can't bring myself to break up as I am very much attached to her emotionally.
I need advice on what to do.

Send her contact.

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Haydens: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Youngblood007:

Talking.....
We don't really talk that much. She told me to be patient with her but there is a limit to how far my patience goes
Bro dump that girl, she is seeing other person. Somebody is warming that coochie of hers. She wants to use you as her second option.

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by izubext007: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
No girl can stay without sex for two weeks......close ur eye and continue......love is blind any way

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Haydens: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
HolyMan12:
Guy, just don't put your emotions in that relationship. before one day you go come here the give us epistle of how she serve you stale microwaved breakfast with plenty pepper and fresh onions. grin

Omo! Just take am as your fvck mate for now. grin
If he go even see Bleep

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Omo Long Relationship no be am o, especially nowadays

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by eliel100(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dude forget about your girlfriend she's moved on they give you the signs subtly so you don't get hurt bt truth is...

She's just for the bleeps while you get ur sef another bleep
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Hotguy27: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Youngblood007:
I have a girlfriend that is schooling in ekpoma while I school in Abraka. She entered uni before me though am catching up cuz of the strike. I really love her.

The problem is we don't really talk, we could stay for over 2 weeks without hearing from the other person. When I call her, she doesn't pick but she'll call back with one excuse or another. I won't lie and said av had some backyard business in school, but those sex were plainly out of konji and I don't really talk to the girls again.
My girl recently confessed that she had something to do with a guy, though she claims she didn't have sex with him.
The last time I saw her was around February. She doesn't send her normal pics talk less of nudes, even when konji is squeezing my neck.
Am really confused as we've been together for some time now and I can't bring myself to break up as I am very much attached to her emotionally.

The truth is that she has a permanent boyfriend over there. She wouldn't pick your call when she is with him and that is why she calls back at her convenience. Bro, don't bother yourself about her. Get another girl and catch your cruise. Life isn't supposed to be this serious as you want to paint it.

8 Likes

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Valoromega: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Youngblood007:

Oga u don't have a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Cutehector(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm not interested in being your woman or in dating any Nigerian man.. I'm just trying to make it easier for you to engage in arguments with me because it really seems like I've indeed gained a fan here... grin grin grin

And I'm very sure that your girlfriend is a very beautiful woman and I wish you all the best.
lmao...dey dumped you..haha cheesy
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by aklion: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Capital NO...

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by advanceDNA: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
But since it seems like you've got nothing positive to say about your Nigerian women, how sure are you that she's not double crossing you?

What is it that she has that those other women that you like bashing don't have??

Bashing?? U call saying things as it is bashing??
Bashing is when i attack you for no reason and pull u down, and lie against you............my comments are strictly based on existing truthful realities and happenings and the context of comments dropped here....

I dont have anything against women...i have something against weird, biased, irrational comments..its not my fault many of those comments are from women...i counter men too but not so much in romance section......

As per what i see in a woman...My standards in women are very high, they are not hard but definitely not superficial which makes it hard to fake....they are usually instrisic...u either have it or u dont....u cannot fake it if you want to date me...

Double cross??....see the truth is all these men that get decived or double crossed always unconsciously close their eyes to redflags and look for shallow things in women..

.....i smell redflags from miles away....permit me to say....it is not possible to fool me in the dating world...not by a woman....ur gender is very easy to read with little attention to details

5 Likes

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by SunMusk(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
You re dating yourself, ladies like calls, two weeks you people are not talking, she is not picking ur calls. At least if you can't see each other, calls should be constant. Let say she was busy bcs of lectures throughout the day, she went to class to read in the night, there will be time she will be tire of reading, that she will want someone to talk with her, dat is opportunity for her to call you. Or still after her reading before she sleeps u people talk like 10 mins every day. But two weeks and she is in place were there is network, guy forget am.

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Enumerator(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
No such thing like "long distance relationship" it's all scam, infact, biggest one sef cheesy
Youngblood007:

1 Like

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
You see? You've started again.

When I respond, you'll say I'm being emotional.
Cutehector:
lmao...dey dumped you..haha cheesy
Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Okay, since you can easily read women, tell me what kind of a woman do you think I am.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
advanceDNA:

Bashing?? U call saying things as it is bashing??
Bashing is when i attack you for no reason and pull u down, and lie against you............my comments are strictly based on existing truthful realities and happenings and the context of comments dropped here....

I dont have anything against women...i have something against weird, biased, irrational comments..its not my fault many of those comments are from women...i counter men too but not so much in romance section......

As per what i see in a woman...My standards in women are very high, they are not hard but definitely not superficial which makes it hard to fake....they are usually instrisic...u either have it or u dont....u cannot fake it if you want to date me...

Double cross??....see the truth is all these men that get decived or double crossed always unconsciously close their eyes to redflags and look for shallow things in women..

.....i smell redflags from miles away....permit me to say....it is not possible to fool me in the dating world...not by a woman....ur gender is very easy to read with little attention to details

Re: Are Long Distance Relationships Really Worth It by BABANGBALI: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Face your studies and leave relationship matter for us and the ancestors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos) / Why Some Toto Dey Carry Meat And Some Toto Dey Get Little Or No Meat ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.