Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma (1996 Views)

In A Dilemma Right Now, Please Advise / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma by Ktosin753: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma by favorlite(f): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Another one... sad

Ktosin753:
Op has been bursted on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/7418481/single-mom-evicted/1
Re: S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma by stinjoe(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
It's just a phase. It will pass.
Re: S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma by SPAMBOX7: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
favorlite:
I am in a dilemma right now as my house agent is being unreasonable even though my rent expired 6 days ago. Obviously he is trying to frustate me so that he can bring in new tenants so that his agency /commission fee could be secure. I offered to pay in 2 installments but he has been so difficult and uncomplimentary.

Help! I'm just an helpless and hapless single Mom.
Call baby daddy and tell him. Or what you want nairalanders to do? Go fight him
Re: S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma by SPAMBOX7: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
dayleke:

Makes 3 of us.
Makes 4 of us grin

1 Like

Re: S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma by SPAMBOX7: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tezzi:
Exactly grin grin after forming feminist with there real account dem go switch to beg

Retards angry
No fvcking cap bro grin
Re: S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Yes another thread sad
Re: S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma by Brooklyn4me(f): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
redbull5:
What she needs now is financial assistance not your useless preaching and consolations. I dey hungry, instead of giving me food, you dey preach.

Stop calling it preaching and have a personal relationship with your Creator. The Catholics have a prayer, "Our Father". See him as a father who provides for his children. 11Seek God first, then the blessings. He is the owner of everything. You got to talk to God and simply ask. Then food and all other things can be added to you. Pride will get you nowhere in life.
Re: S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma by redbull5: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Brooklyn4me:

Stop calling it preaching and have a personal relationship with your Creator. The Catholics have a prayer, "Our Father". See him as a father who provides for his children. 11Seek God first, then the blessings. He is the owner of everything. You got to talk to God and simply ask. Then food and all other things can be added to you. Pride will get you nowhere in life.
My gosh! which kind human being be dis? how does seeking God first provide her immediate need? na wa o. pls where is pastor Righteousness? come o. e be like say dis one still be baby christian.
Re: S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma by Brooklyn4me(f): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
If you feel that God is not the answer then you find the help. Common sense states any help that we request may never be answered "immediately". The term "immediately" means in an instant. Remember that. Whatever we ask for or pursue, it takes patience to get to it. This is reality that we live in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Rounds. Is It Possible? / Inside Life: She Wears Same Pant, Bra For Weeks, I Pet Her To Wash Her Teeth - / Nigeria Is Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.