Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice (29536 Views)

How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? / Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by meobizy(f): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
It’s just hair. It will grow again.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Fivepercent: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Look, one time my barber told me I'd get a free haircut if i let his 'boy' barb me.....i ended up going home with skin cut! Homeboy damaged my hair so bad i told his oga to take everything off embarassed embarassed
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Papadoh(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
Me sef dey reject them oh.
I once allowed an apprentice to barb my hair, omo the way the guy cut am, i regretted eh..
Now no apprentice can touch my head.
Infact, once i take one look at you, i know whether you are an apprentice.
I also made the same mistake a few days ago and I'm still regretting it.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by CaptainAyub: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
Stephen2324:
No body faces rejection like the barbers apprentice
Depends on oo.
My hairstyle is skin cut with no carving,so I don't have any preference.
Even an apprentice can't get it wrong on that.

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Zeezenho: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
illicit:
But las las na apprentice ashawo/olosho dey sweet pass sha

tongue

You go hell fire.me too like olosho apprentice small.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by emmanuelowenn: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
As in no fine, I no an apprentice barber to make me more uglier�
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by bigcee(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Pickmycall:
45min ke! You wan finish him petrol on-top #300?
45mins is very OK for an haircut.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by bigcee(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
adecz:

Who wan be guinea pig or lab specimen❗️❗️☺️
Lwkmd grin
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Gwan2(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
I recall then when I dey do apprentice before I got admission in the university. Na so small Children go dey shout if I dey cut their hair. People go come dey tell me say my hand to strong. No matter how I do sofry,,na so so shout this children dey cry till i finish. The thing come dey embarrass me self.

Na so one unfortunate man wey dey feel himself come shop when my oga no dey. Even my oga dey take extra caution to cut the guy head…baba ask if I Sabi barb..one spirit say make I say no but my village people push me say yes….Bros come dey sleep as I dey cut him hair..I no say I don fxck up when I reach him hairline, na wetin nursery pupils dey call zagla zagla I do that man hairline …..I just dey pray make my oga just enter the shop to safe me from the impending beating wey I go receive from this man….when the man open eye,,,he just shout Jesu….Baba stand up make he begin pound me, but my innocence and plethora of begging just calm am..he just give me serious warning and said he go come back later come see my Oga.

After that day,,, na only small small children I continue dey do and old men before my admission come

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Xsw1: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
How
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by nesphil(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin grin

Stephen2324:
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Gwan2(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
angelfallz:
3 hours? You must be exaggerating

I don’t think he did…Someone in Wuse2 cut my hair reach almost that time duration. I sleep tire for haircut that day. Difference was he did a good job afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Sukkyy2010: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
Stephen2324:
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to...WTF Man.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Allisgud: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Actually I was a victim of this,even make the person see u barbing a young boys hair,the next thing u will hear is WHERE YA OGA undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Greazyman99: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
illicit:

tongue
You gorritt !!

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by angelfallz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nawa oh. Was it just barbing or there were some other things involved?
Gwan2:

I don’t think he did…Someone in Wuse2 cut my hair reach almost that time duration. I sleep tire for haircut that day. Difference was he did a good job afterwards.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Crownmixbj: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
I am a junior barber.. I face that a lot. But someone are already feeling my work so they’re allowing me �����
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Sammy5413(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol, no be my hair you go use learn work!
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by maasoap(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Cypress042:
As a fine boy whenever i freshly cut my hair i always look like a little drake

Untill an apprentice cutted my hair and made me look like a low budget oshiomole, i couldn't believe my eyes sad

Cutted ❌
Cut ✔
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Alkapalexis: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
mployer:
cheesy cheesy

He should start with children.
make him barb children una want the children to cry till the hair grow? Abeg oh rather the way we carry learn na to do free barbing for the hood for one we week then after then u go be pro
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Peaceagain: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Went to barb my hair on Saturday and after waiting for my turn, the barber to barb me was a young female barber and as i should be, i was skeptical and was going to pass the offer. But my usual barber there was like 'bros, no fear.' I took his word for it and stepped forward to be barbed. Eventually, i was impressed as she did not fumble my hair. Apparently, don't judge the book by its cover.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by JBoss25(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
akwesenana:
I always love to give my hair to apprentice to barb.
But last month, one boy wan put me for high tension.
Took 3 hours to barb rubbish on my hair
Doesn't even know how to trim.
If I didn't tell him to stop cutting the hair, I'm sure he would have continued till the next day.
SMH undecided
grin
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by elonize(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
U can see d type of society we live in.someone dey learn n try to earn honestly. Sm ppo dey reject dem,dey want d tin sharp sharp.
All dis can bring d person mind to learn down if e can't take it anymore..
Der must b a learning stage,even d owner learned...
Not only in barbing,in some odas too..
Na rubbish,if dis same ppo enter internet, na same ppo wen dey reject dem,go dey criticize dem.
Nigeria society doesn't appreciate honesty

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by joepepsy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Even english people in england dont argue over things like this,poverty is evil.
Thegracefulness:

Barbered was not the word in contention. It was in fact, the word “barbed”.

You could reread it and see. Cheers.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by AsawanaDgreat: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
True talk
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Corporate2020: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
illicit:

tongue

My brother, do you still want to make Heaven like this?
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by bigcee(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
Lol I can relate

When I was still learning then nobody barb for my hand apart from toddlers but after like six month na customers dea rush me
6months? undecided

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by bigcee(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
DSC7:
Even some professionals are sometimes rejected.....

I once worked in a salon, most of the customers used toy boss were rejecting me,,,

Normally i felt rejected but my boss told me not to feel rejected that as time goes on they will get used to me..... I took those words of encouragement....

I built my own customers base, most of them started rejecting my Boss.. they wouldn't mind waiting the whole day for me to barb them.....

Like play like play envy set in....
This is the only sensible comment here.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by planetx: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
illicit:

tongue
Which one is apprentice ashawo again o.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by nymphomaniac(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gwan2:
I recall then when I dey do apprentice before I got admission in the university. Na so small Children go dey shout if I dey cut their hair. People go come dey tell me say my hand to strong. No matter how I do sofry,,na so so shout this children dey cry till i finish. The thing come dey embarrass me self.

Na so one unfortunate man wey dey feel himself come shop when my oga no dey. Even my oga dey take extra caution to cut the guy head…baba ask if I Sabi barb..one spirit say make I say no but my village people push me say yes….Bros come dey sleep as I dey cut him hair..I no say I don fxck up when I reach him hairline, na wetin nursery pupils dey call zagla zagla I do that man hairline …..I just dey pray make my oga just enter the shop to safe me from the impending beating wey I go receive from this man….when the man open eye,,,he just shout Jesu….Baba stand up make he begin pound me, but my innocence and plethora of begging just calm am..he just give me serious warning and said he go come back later come see my Oga.

After that day,,, na only small small children I continue dey do and old men before my admission come
thank God for growth. I dun laugh tire for here
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by nymphomaniac(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
I can relate to this thread. I have tried one apprentice and my hairline suffered dearly for it.

Moving forward, I travel a long distance to meet my barber. My hair is too sensitive to give to just anyone. Trust has to be earned.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by icejoel(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Stephen2324:
One apprentice finish my hair that year ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Not To Spend Your Salary! / Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria / Nigeria SSS Recruitment As Cadet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.