Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice (29516 Views)

How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? / Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Kobicove(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
akwesenana:
I always love to give my hair to apprentice to barb.
But last month, one boy wan put me for high tension.
Took 3 hours to barb rubbish on my hair
Doesn't even know how to trim.
If I didn't tell him to stop cutting the hair, I'm sure he would have continued till the next day.
SMH undecided

This one off me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Triangles1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
illicit:
But las las na apprentice ashawo dey sweet pass sha

tongue

Baddest.

I sight you

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by seunny4lif(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin
donproject2:
can't forget the day, I go the barbershop no meet the oga, nah this mature apprentice I meet for shop. Him say make I no worry say him go give me bad haircut, I gree say make him gimme gallas...people of God, shey make I no lie you? The guy legit gimme bad haircut as he promised, I open eye look mirror, omooor, I look my head my head look me, look my head my head look me, wetin I see pass my power and ability, laugh I no fit laugh, cry I no fit cry, this guy nah bandit aswear.

For my mind, I know if I comot the shop like that say make I no cast the guy, ajeh people go dey run from me, with the hair wey the guy gimme, I wan resemble mad man small. I kuku tell the guy make e skin for me, him ask me say why oga why nah, I tell ham I wan surprise my babe make him no worry. Me wey hate to dey skin pass anything, I no gree comot house for a week.

3 Likes

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by achimendy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
edogu:
Every professional was once an amateur.

You've said all bro.
All he needs is time.

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by DrMuzungu(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
No Body is one word, actually, Nobody!
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by illicit(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Khastro:

Ashawo get apprentice? Never heard that b4, lmao

Yes now
The one dem just bring from village
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Rikze: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
One apprentice once gave me a very clean cut in Nnewi, Anambra State some years back. I fell in love with his skills. A very small boy oo... shocked

I looked my best thereafter. I was so impressed.

I went back two weeks later only to be told he was no longer there. The thing pain me like say person die.

6 Likes

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by seanwilliam(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
WantsandMore:

"Barbed" Fam. We learn everyday.

grin See as disgrace yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by legba1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
The last guy wey i reject like that still no they greet me, him oga dey shop dey barb person. Na so boy ask make i come sitdown on top the other chair make him cut for me. I refused ooh saying i go wait for him oga. Na so guy change face.

Till tomorrow,he no dey rate me even for street.

3 Likes

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by seanwilliam(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Cypress042:
As a fine boy whenever i freshly cut my hair i always look like a little drake

Untill an apprentice cutted my hair and made me look like a low budget oshiomole, i couldn't believe my eyes sad
cutted kor grin Cutlery ni grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
wink

Lol very true but I don't really care mostly if the apprentice is the calm type!

I'll easily give him guidelines on how to go with it as we get started and he too will be willing to do as I say so he can gain a new customer and maybe attract new customers along the line...

grin

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol I can relate

When I was still learning then nobody barb for my hand apart from toddlers but after like six month na customers dea rush me

2 Likes

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Princeton92(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
I rejected one last week l, minutes after I felt bad for him before I needed to rep my FINE BOYS ASSOCIATION cheesy
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by wumi2017(f): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
What of student nurse
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by mosedgreat(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
For me I do not reject them. My hair style is skin. So anybody can handle it. Infact, I encourage them by tipping after barbing.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by otuword: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
I remember on My wedding day I decided to have a gud hair cut before the wedding comes up. I went to a barber shop when I got there to the shop.
The oga was busy with some one hair, I don't hav much time to spend he told the apprentice to cut my hair I could not hold it I shouted oga no no don't worry I will wait for you this Ur boy no go for cut my hair.

2 Likes

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Dhury: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Stephen2324:
No body faces rejection like the barbers apprentice
I was to reject apprentice after his boss beg me to allow him Barb me before one mind told me how will I feel the rejection if I was in his shoe?I just allow him and he did well.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by DSC7: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Even some professionals are sometimes rejected.....

I once worked in a salon, most of the customers used toy boss were rejecting me,,,

Normally i felt rejected but my boss told me not to feel rejected that as time goes on they will get used to me..... I took those words of encouragement....

I built my own customers base, most of them started rejecting my Boss.. they wouldn't mind waiting the whole day for me to barb them.....

Like play like play envy set in....

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by angelfallz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
I swear!
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by angelfallz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
3 hours? You must be exaggerating
akwesenana:
I always love to give my hair to apprentice to barb.
But last month, one boy wan put me for high tension.
Took 3 hours to barb rubbish on my hair
Doesn't even know how to trim.
If I didn't tell him to stop cutting the hair, I'm sure he would have continued till the next day.
SMH undecided
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by marlow1962(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
ikeno:
even when there's no customer.
me:ur oga no dey
apprentice:no sir, em cumot but go soon cum.
apprentice:bros,mak I barb u as no customer
me:no worry I go wait for ur oga.
Hahaha am guilty of this

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Olaolex: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
general111:
Me sef dey reject them oh.
I once allowed an apprentice to barb my hair, omo the way the guy cut am, i regretted eh..
Now no apprentice can touch my head.
Infact, once i take one look at you, i know whether you are an apprentice.
I made this mistake twice.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by rhymesnoni(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naso JAMO boy take berb nonsese for me dat year. I no go forget that period around Feb 2014, wen we day plan for Val that year. i nearly strangle that boy. i was forced to berb skin cut. Skin cut wey I so much hate because of my Ogor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by mosedgreat(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
For me my hair style is "Skin". Anybody can handle that style. Sometimes the boss will be very busy with another hair. I do not have the time to sit down in a barber's shop. I will just ask the apprentice to cut my hair and I even encourage them by tipping after cutting the hair.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by WantsandMore: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
seanwilliam:

grin See as disgrace yourself grin
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Daisyjoy(f): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Me, am till learning tho and I have been able to Barb for adult and children, if not given the chance how do an apprentice perfect his/her skill well as most children only barb skin punk.

#justiceforapprentice

3 Likes

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by KennethEnyi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
DeluxebyOVA:
Ikr.

Well, I had this barber I used then. His apprentice is a fine young boy - I found sth different in him after he gave me a cut with a perfect trimming when his Oga [my guy] wasn't around.

Omo, after then I find myself wanting the apprentice more because he got better than his boss. I mean, it's okay to get better than your boss without showing off, right?

Hmmm
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
ikeno:
even when there's no customer.
me:ur oga no dey
apprentice:no sir, em cumot but go soon cum.
apprentice:bros,mak I barb u as no customer
me:no worry I go wait for ur oga.

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by babtoundey(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
I don't even at a barber's unless he is constantly tested and trusted. Apprentice always give me seats to wait for oga to come. No spoil my hair.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by mikywonder(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
No be only dem oo
Graphics designers nko
Clients go dey dodge dem like plaques grin grin grin
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by ElasmoBranchii(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
donproject2:
can't forget the day, I go the barbershop no meet the oga, nah this mature apprentice I meet for shop. Him say make I no worry say him go give me bad haircut, I gree say make him gimme gallas...people of God, shey make I no lie you? The guy legit gimme bad haircut as he promised, I open eye look mirror, omooor, I look my head my head look me, look my head my head look me, wetin I see pass my power and ability, laugh I no fit laugh, cry I no fit cry, this guy nah bandit aswear.

For my mind, I know if I comot the shop like that say make I no cast the guy, ajeh people go dey run from me, with the hair wey the guy gimme, I wan resemble mad man small. I kuku tell the guy make e skin for me, him ask me say why oga why nah, I tell ham I wan surprise my babe make him no worry. Me wey hate to dey skin pass anything, I no gree comot house for a week.

Guy I can relate but I didn't cut skin. I prefer to use cap/hat to cover up. Sometimes I go out without cover but people have to look twice to recognize it's me. Thank God the hair has grown.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Dollarman77(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
But we rise by helping others, but u no wan let Barber apprentice barb u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria / How Not To Spend Your Salary! / The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.