Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice (29543 Views)

How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? / Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Sprinklepee: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=illicit post=118164212]But las las na apprentice ashawo/olosho dey sweet pass sha

tongue[/quote OP i sight you, na dem sweet pass. Light up my weed]

1 Like

Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by ASval: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
I give my hair to an apprentice for a cut, told their boss it is part of learning. Though I always go on low cut.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
bigcee:

6months? undecided

Yes becos no be everytime I dea come work

I dea school too so
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by KalioPeter: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Rikze:
One apprentice once gave me a very clean cut in Nnewi, Anambra State some years back. I fell in love with his skills. A very small boy oo... shocked

I looked my best thereafter. I was so impressed.

I went back two weeks later only to be told he was no longer there. The thing pain me like say person die.

What's the name of the shop?

Or do you happen to know the owner?

I was once an apprentice in Nnewi Anambra State
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Rikze: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
KalioPeter:

What's the name of the shop?

Or do you happen to know the owner?

I was once an apprentice in Nnewi Anambra State

I can't remember the name of the place and I don't know the owner.

I went to work on my car and decided to have a haircut.

The place is a bit close to white house
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Debangis20(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Yes.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by donproject2(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
ElasmoBranchii:

Guy I can relate but I didn't cut skin. I prefer to use cap/hat to cover up. Sometimes I go out without cover but people have to look twice to recognize it's me. Thank God the hair has grown.

Cap I no hold, no be area where I fit get one quick...how I go take comot the shop go out with that kind hair nahin dey my mind.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by KalioPeter: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Rikze:

I can't remember the name of the place and I don't know the owner.
I went to work on my car and decided to have a haircut.
The place is a bit close to white house

Ahhh!! white house!
Well, that's not the place I used to learn work
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Joseph1505(m): 4:31am On Nov 08, 2022
People consciously wave off every opportunity of making money that comes there way;
why?
because of you are afraid of spending.
there are also businesses to start for free without paying any cash to someone as capital.
I just need 20 people to say interested by chatting me up via email.
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Rikze: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2022
KalioPeter:

Ahhh!! white house!

Well, that's not the place I used to learn work

Ok, it's not exactly white house area though, but that's the closest name I can remember.

What's the name of the street or area where you learnt?
Re: No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice by Buksaylor: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2022
Stephen2324:
No body faces rejection like the barbers apprentice

Funny but true...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Not To Spend Your Salary! / Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria / Nigeria SSS Recruitment As Cadet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.