Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today (35301 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti With Vegetables : Easy And Delicious / “yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos” - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by doggedfighter(f): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
pocohantas:

It consumes a lot of oil and power sometimes. That thing you are seeing there can swallow 2l of oil and it won’t even do like it took anything. I have one, packed it up and threw it aside. If na me, I go sell am buy table top cooker.

Ahh, two litres ? Wow !

What do you about air fryer ?

Oh , do we stick to our good -ol fries pan ?
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by pocohantas(f): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Ahh, two litres ? Wow !

What do you about air fryer ?

Oh , do we stick to our good -ol fries pan ?

Air fryer is just a healthy alternative. I have never tasted one thing that came out of it that was sweet and juicy. Some of these kitchen gadgets are for swag. If you are someone that fries a lot, then you can opt for airfryer.

Yes, 2l. You must pour oil until it gets to the minimum limit. Not even max.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by bisqit: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

O wu ashi?
bia nwanyia ibu onye ebe?
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by bisqit: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
FashionCookie:
A lady posing as a guy cry
akwaibom girl
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by FashionCookie(f): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
bisqit:
akwaibom girl
Mkpo abadie? smiley
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
wehdone:

Yes na. They ate it all, and came asking for more plantain (blantain as they call it). Boys can't eat enough right?

Blantain. How cute. grin grin
Are they twins?

wehdone:

Well, during NYSC, I joined the catering skill acquisition. I put the knowledge to use once in a while. And yes, I cook better foods than this, and I bake as well. Na bread I wan bake next sef

Impressive.
Cook and post for us more often abeg.
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by wehdone(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

Blantain. How cute. grin grin
Are they twins?

Impressive.
Cook and post for us more often abeg.

Not twins; they're just a year apart.

**I'll try to post more often. I'm not much of a social media person. Plus I don't snap just about anything and everything. But I'll try to post here a bit more
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by doggedfighter(f): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Air fryer is just a healthy alternative. I have never tasted one thing that came out of it that was sweet and juicy. Some of these kitchen gadgets are for swag. If you are someone that fries a lot, then you can opt for airfryer.

Yes, 2l. You must pour oil until it gets to the minimum limit. Not even max.

Not for me then. I will pass !

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by folake4u(f): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You too?!!!!

Of all people?? ?? ??

I am cancelling my e-relation with you.

See, as from today, if you see me passing left on this forum, be passing right.

If you see me commenting inside a thread, wait and let me leave before you'll comment, or if you see me viewing a thread you're active on, you must exit it for me!

If you fail to do all these, then I have no choice but to unleash my wrath on you, you Golden Morn Hater. angry

Biko what's special about Golden morn abeg? angry
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by fadal(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
UR JOLLOF AIN'T BETTER THEN MINE

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
folake4u:
Biko what's special about Golden morn abeg? angry

Explaining it to you will be like trying to convince a Tinubu's urchin on why PO is the best presidential candidate.

Make we rest the matter. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by folake4u(f): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Explaining it to you will be like trying to convince a Tinubu's urchin on why PO is the best presidential candidate.

Make we rest the matter. grin

grin grin Na wa.
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by wehdone(m): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2022
fadal:
UR JOLLOF AIN'T BETTER THEN MINE

Small jollof we try manage de cook, e reach your turn, you turn am to Michelin star standard. Oversabi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by AutoshalomUSA: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

I ri kp'ole? cheesy
Arim mma oh , Nneoma. Udo dirigi!

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by GloriousGbola: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
folake4u:

I HATE GOLDEN MORN! Na rubbish that thing be. Disgraceful cereal! angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You dey sell am? I hate it too.
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by GloriousGbola: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
pocohantas:

You dey sell am? I hate it too.

The pikins decided they like it.
The naija kellogs also make their own slightly cheaper version

Oya go and chop rice crispies tongue
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by folake4u(f): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Chineke! This one reach to open supermarket oh. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn / Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.