Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today (35294 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / How To Cook Jollof Spaghetti With Vegetables : Easy And Delicious / “yorubas Cook Jollof Rice Better Than Igbos” - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Octopusssy(f): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Me wey I no fit even boil water. Wo. grin

Hunger go scatter your head.

Aunty Ishi, this is a ten-lane road.

Pass the other side naaa. undecided

Hian.
angry
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by SeriouslySense(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
smiley smiley
looks very delicious.

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by nedekid: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Why you come scatter pics everywhere still food never done?

The "burnt" plantain is how I like mine especially when pairing with ewa agoyin or pap.

I don't like rice and plantain combo for anything.

"The "burnt" plantain is how I like mine especially when pairing with ewa agoyin or pap."

Add boiled eggs ontop, you will be shooting backfire like danfo with bad spark plugs come join with heart burn. grin
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
nedekid:

"The "burnt" plantain is how I like mine especially when pairing with ewa agoyin or pap."

Add boiled eggs ontop, you will be shooting backfire like danfo with bad spark plugs come join with heart burn. grin

No. I can do without the eggs and I'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Michoco(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Op what is that thing you used in frying that plantain called? M gradually getting home appliances one by one for myself
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Michoco:
Op what is that thing you used in frying that plantain called? M gradually getting home appliances one by one for myself

It is a deep fryer, you don’t need it.
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Stronghold91: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
wehdone:
I woke up today, and decided to fry the unripe plantain I bought yesterday... I wanted something quite crispy. Unfortunately, the green plantain was slightly yellow; just overnight! Well... It came out well; golden and crispy

I decided to look at the other ripe plantain, and it was almost over ripe. I vex! Use that anger begin fry everything and everybody!

That anger gingered the cook/chef in me; I decided to cook for my people... They had gone to church
you family is blessed
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by GloriousGbola: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Octopusssy:

angry

stop cock/c**t blocking on a sunday weekend. if people want to share recipes that get the blood flowing to the nether regions, by all means let them go for it tongue
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by PointZerom: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Ikotaram?

Onye kwuru that thing grin grin grin
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by ZooOga: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
My fave type of threads on this forum! grin
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Josephfidelis(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
wehdone:

No vex. Na so others been don de oppress me too. Next time, you too go oppress others cheesy
come send me 1k ma buy plantain chips
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Bahamas95(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
OP who spell "GARLIC" as "GALIC" for that your house? grin
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by mariahAngel(f): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I can fry a bunch and not have a taste.
It's not that I don't like it oooo but e no dey ginger me like that.

Nne, happy Sunday to you.

I like plantain a lot, but generally, I don't like that habit of eating while cooking, in the name of "tasting". (Unless I really have to)
It kinda ruins the anticipation for the food.
Self-discipline is one of my strengths. cheesy

Happy Sunday nne.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Cheasystickylov: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nice 1
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by FashionCookie(f): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
A lady posing as a guy cry
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by kabukabu50(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Michoco:

Frying in deep oil is very bad for your heart and immune system.
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by SirJerrie(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nothing nobody fit tell me
YOU GET MONEY!!!
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by nwakaibe(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Zonefree:
I'm interested to know why you labelled the salt? You share kitchen with people
OP holds a Master's in Organic Chemistry cheesy wink wink
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by lesson44: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
People displaying their food on social media only tells me one thing. There is poverty in Nigeria , they few people that can afford to get some foods on the table can’t wait to announce it to the world.
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Williams150(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nice food, keep it up...
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Michoco(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
pocohantas:

It is a deep fryer, you don’t need it.

Ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by tollyboy5(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Lord why did I open this thread cry
I've just made a big mistake also lipsrsealed

Na garri dey my bele presently.

Op is a rich kid
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Michoco(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
kabukabu50:

Frying in deep oil is very bad for your heart and immune system.

Oh really! thanks for letting me know
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
wehdone:
Food is ready
Na children you wan give those rice for blue plate?
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Alaga2222(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Many people for this group get money ooo, just imagine me wey never chop and yet someone is here oppressing me with this delicious yummy
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Marpol2021(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Zonefree:

Wow..what a caring and loving madam. She's a Nigerian?
I doubt it,she can't be
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
mariahAngel:

I like plantain a lot, but generally, I don't like that habit of eating while cooking, in the name of "tasting". (Unless I really have to)
It kinda ruins the anticipation for the food.
Self-discipline is one of my strengths. cheesy

Happy Sunday nne.

You be better woman oooo
Some men are complaining that their wives eat the best while cooking in the kitchen, serve them what they term the "left over" grin

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by Usherbaba(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Quite yummy � but the plantain spoilt it
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by spartachico(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
5&6
Octopusssy:

Nairalanders, una too get bad mouth
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by ufuosman(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
wehdone:
Food is ready
u be chef grin bt na longer throat u don do me so grin
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by ufuosman(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Make I call efcc. Dem need investigate you grin grin grin

Enjoy yourself u need am
Re: I Decided To Cook Jollof Rice Today by BreakingNews21: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
lesson44:
People displaying their food on social media only tells me one thing. There is poverty in Nigeria , they few people that can afford to get some foods on the table can’t wait to announce it to the world.

Hmmm, Snoop's friend Martha Steward is a billionaire-USD$. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn / What Is The Best Seasoning For Cooking Generally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.