Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (32975 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Miiirage: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2022
I suggest you meet you mom, tabling all your observations to her in addition to what she had previously observed you guys have a strong case to make before your dad.

Also encourage your sisters to lock their doors at night and to be vocal whenever they are being touched or don't understand what's happening. In the alternative you call for a family meeting yourself and present what had happened to them.

All this should been done after you gave given your cousin a life resetting beating. Is it after he rapes all your sisters all women in the house including your grandmother that you will take action? Your cousin has the potential to graduate to the girls within your area and bring ridicule to you guys.

You don't need your father to take action. Do so for yourself, defend your sisters honour, get a paedophile away from them. My 2 cents.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Neptunium(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2022
OP, why are u using two different accounts?

https://www.nairaland.com/7420239/how-reduce-hatred-cousin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Dshocker(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Good evening everyone.

Even though I had vowed to myself never to bring family issues to this forum, I just have to vent this out.

I am 23, a male from the North. I come from a family of 6, in which I'm the eldest of my siblings (all my younger siblings are girls).

In 2019, my cousin brother, who is way younger than me (he was 14) came to start living with us just a year after his dad died.

Prior to his dad's death, we never spoke to each other whenever I visited his mom (my paternal aunt).

His dad was someone who was quite doing well for himself before death took him away from us (he was working with NNPC).

After his death, his family were divided (he had three wives in which 2 had died earlier. My aunt was the second wife).

His children from his first wife lay claims that my aunt killed Thier mom (who had died way before 2004), and even the third wife (who died in 2018).

Even though his wealth was shared according to Islamic rites, they were still not contented even though they had the lion share.

Well, just months after my uncle's death, my aunt decided to get married! (Just imagine someone being accused of killing her husband and her co-wives fa).

Even though my dad (her elder brother) was against the decision, she even went as far as went to her mom in the village and was crying when her mom rebuked her for her intending action.

At the end, she got her way, and remarried to a police officer.

The worst part is, she is still living in her former husband's house, while she visits her new husband in his house (they are very close to each other. Much like she got married to her neighbor! Since his house is just a stone throw from hers).

Well, to cut the story short, she has 3 kids (all male) for her deceased husband, the eldest being 14. The eldest son was sent to come live with us since their rooms have been given out to their elder brothers as part of their own inheritance (her kids only inherited money and the man had over 4 properties in strategic locations).

Report him to human right or any civil organisation that fights against child molestation and gender inequality.

I believe if an agency intervenes, he would be wary of his ordeal and will also make your parents more proactive.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Omoapena(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2022
I weep reading this, this is just too sad, but truth is, there's less to what you can do since you're parents are comfortable with it, my advice is for your mental health sake, find a way to stay off what's happening in that house, I know your sisters will be highly affected but since your parents are cool with it, you can't do anything.

Do not resolve to violence as your parents maybe be mad at you...
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Parachoko: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
So, in 2019, my dad decided to take him in.

One night, I woke up from sleep and decided to go to the kitchen and get drinking water (my room is just outside the sitting room, and you'll have to pass the sitting room before reaching the kitchen).

I observed that my cousin wasn't on the bed when I woke up. I decided to take a peek into my sister's room and there he was standing, jerking off to my sister's face! She was barely 15!

The lights was on, and his grandmother (my dad's mom) who came visiting was also on the bed together with my sisters! Such audacity!

I couldn't even believe what I saw, and tiptoed back into my room and woke up my maternal uncle who was staying with us in order to be my witness.

After witnessing the act, the only response he gave me was [b]Why is she (my sister) feigning to sleep, while he was touching her and jerking off to her face[b].

I was shocked and couldn't even believe his utterance. Like bro! You was supposed to help me bounce on the stupid slowpoke harassing my sister, (your niece).

He just said that and left. With the little energy left with me, I opened the door, dragged my cousin brother out and warned him never to try such act again (I initially wanted to teach him a lesson he ought to never forget in his lifetime, but I was hugely disappointed with what my uncle did).

Even though I still reported him to my parents, there wasn't any punishment meted out to him.

After that incident, I completely lost the respect I had for my uncle. Agreed he had some issues with my mom (her elder sister) back then, but why extend the hatred to her children?.

After that incident, I still occasionally catch my cousin brother in the night in the sitting room, claiming to iron out his clothes. But I still maintain my anger since it's not as if I caught him going into my sister's room.

What broke the camels back, was an incident which happened last 3 weeks ago.

One of my younger sisters (she's 13) reported to my dad in the middle of the night that he caught my cousin brother in her room, jerking off at her face while trying to remove her underwear.

All my dad did was to woke me up from sleep (saying that he wants me to be the witness), and he was preaching to the boy on how his mom, is his younger sister and that he should talk if marriage should be done for him since he can't hold his sexual desires (like man, you was supposed to call me and we smack the shit out of him together!!!).

I got angry and just left them there.

The next morning, I told my mom about the incident, and she told me that my baby sister (an 8 year old) do complain to her sometimes about sharp pains in her private part.

And this happens whenever, my cousin brother is sent to take her to the room whenever she's asleep on the sitting room couch. And also, how one of my sisters told her that he once caught him trying to lift up her skirt while she was fast asleep on the couch in the middle of the night.

Right now, I'm Justin mad at myself and angry at the same time! I feel like a loser, a pussy who can't even protect his sisters.

The bastard is still living with us, in my room, and every day, my hatred for him grows stronger.

Even when my mom told his mom, her only reply was that he's still a kid, and she should forgive him. Someone who's 17!!!! For goodness sake!.

She didn't even called him out to kneel down in front of my mom and rebuke him. Nothing was done!!!! She didn't even spoke to him about the incident.

And whenever my mom makes her displeasure known to my dad, he always says that she hates his family, bla bla bla.

How can I reduce my hatred for my cousin? Or is my hatred justified?

Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm.

But still, I'm still sure things might just go back to being the same!.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!
I can't believe this story is true.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Parachoko: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

One night, I woke up from sleep and decided to go to the kitchen and get drinking water (my room is just outside the sitting room, and you'll have to pass the sitting room before reaching the kitchen).

I observed that my cousin wasn't on the bed when I woke up. I decided to take a peek into my sister's room and there he was standing, jerking off to my sister's face! She was barely 15!

The lights was on, and his grandmother (my dad's mom) who came visiting was also on the bed together with my sisters! Such audacity!

I couldn't even believe what I saw, and tiptoed back into my room and woke up my maternal uncle who was staying with us in order to be my witness.

After witnessing the act, the only response he gave me was [b]Why is she (my sister) feigning to sleep, while he was touching her and jerking off to her face[b].

I was shocked and couldn't even believe his utterance. Like bro! You was supposed to help me bounce on the stupid slowpoke harassing my sister, (your niece).

He just said that and left. With the little energy left with me, I opened the door, dragged my cousin brother out and warned him never to try such act again (I initially wanted to teach him a lesson he ought to never forget in his lifetime, but I was hugely disappointed with what my uncle did).

Even though I still reported him to my parents, there wasn't any punishment meted out to him.

After that incident, I completely lost the respect I had for my uncle. Agreed he had some issues with my mom (her elder sister) back then, but why extend the hatred to her children?.

After that incident, I still occasionally catch my cousin brother in the night in the sitting room, claiming to iron out his clothes. But I still maintain my anger since it's not as if I caught him going into my sister's room.

One of my younger sisters (she's 13) reported to my dad in the middle of the night that he caught my cousin brother in her room, jerking off at her face while trying to remove her underwear.

All my dad did was to woke me up from sleep (saying that he wants me to be the witness), and he was preaching to the boy on how his mom, is his younger sister and that he should talk if marriage should be done for him since he can't hold his sexual desires (like man, you was supposed to call me and we smack the shit out of him together!!!).

The next morning, I told my mom about the incident, and she told me that my baby sister (an 8 year old) do complain to her sometimes about sharp pains in her private part.

And this happens whenever, my cousin brother is sent to take her to the room whenever she's asleep on the sitting room couch. And also, how one of my sisters told her that he once caught him trying to lift up her skirt while she was fast asleep on the couch in the middle of the night.

Right now, I'm Justin mad at myself and angry at the same time! I feel like a loser, a pussy who can't even protect his sisters.

The bastard is still living with us, in my room, and every day, my hatred for him grows stronger.

Even when my mom told his mom, her only reply was that he's still a kid, and she should forgive him. Someone who's 17!!!! For goodness sake!.

She didn't even called him out to kneel down in front of my mom and rebuke him. Nothing was done!!!! She didn't even spoke to him about the incident.

And whenever my mom makes her displeasure known to my dad, he always says that she hates his family, bla bla bla.

Right now, he has been restricted into coming into the sitting room, anything past 8pm.

My fear right now is, I'll be going for my youth service in a few months time, which means this bastard will be with my sisters unsecured!!!!
Lamba!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7420239/how-reduce-hatred-cousin#118177221

Why are you using two different account?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by OgideAgu: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Just find an excuse to beat that boy, if not you will never know peace.
You should have started beating him the first day u saw him but u went to call a witness.. Na the beat go wake the whole family up nah... I just de vex for you I swear...

If u like use ur family problem write novel.... Go beat that idoit... Wound him also...

I just de vex for u.. ..wish I can use voice note

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by sukkot: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2022
north people problems angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2022
Since you can't man up and face him and nobody is willing to put him in place, tell your sisters about his perversion. Believe me if your sisters complain, they'll take him seriously and fix the door knob immediately.

Tell them to always lock their door and cover themselves properly around the house.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by kennethesan(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Simply begin to love him/her. And show it.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by gumaveddy(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2022
This does not change the fact the there's 50 million kangaroos in Australia and 3,5 million citizens in Uruguay. If the kangaroos had to invade Uruguay, each Uruguay citizen will have to fight 14 kangaroos.. just saying �

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Glink2018(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2022
You could have summarised all the epistle so that we can quickly read and give you a solution...now that this has happened...i dunno oh

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by rollandben(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Oga I hates too much of drama...Look,that Boy need to be thrown out of that house as a matter of urgency.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kinddetective: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Why is he still in your house? Why would your parents continue to put their daughters in harm’s way? He should be sent back to his mum. You should actually insist that your parents send him away before going for Service.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by OgideAgu: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Omoapena:
I weep reading this, this is just too sad, but truth is, there's less to what you can do since you're parents are comfortable with it, my advice is for your mental health sake, find a way to stay off what's happening in that house, I know your sisters will be highly affected but since your parents are cool with it, you can't do anything.

Do not resolve to violence as your parents maybe be mad at you...

Oga what kind of talk is these nah.... Let him use Vawulence.. He's the first Son oooh... This won't happen if he have a junior brother trust me....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Ireportlive: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2022
Me that I would have wounded him since

What Gentle people are you guys

You are emotional because of his late father not knowing you just want to ruin his life with sympathy

What if he goes to school and tries such with a stranger, don't you think he would end up in jail

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Henz81: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Good evening everyone.

Even though I had vowed to myself never to bring family issues to this forum, I just have to vent this out.

I am 23, a male from the North. I come from a family of 6, in which I'm the eldest of my siblings (all my younger siblings are girls).

In 2019, my cousin brother, who is way younger than me (he was 14) came to start living with us just a year after his dad died.

Prior to his dad's death, we never spoke to each other whenever I visited his mom (my paternal aunt).

His dad was someone who was quite doing well for himself before death took him away from us (he was working with NNPC).

After his death, his family were divided (he had three wives in which 2 had died earlier. My aunt was the second wife).

His children from his first wife lay claims that my aunt killed Thier mom (who had died way before 2004), and even the third wife (who died in 2018).

Even though his wealth was shared according to Islamic rites, they were still not contented even though they had the lion share.

Well, just months after my uncle's death, my aunt decided to get married! (Just imagine someone being accused of killing her husband and her co-wives fa).

Even though my dad (her elder brother) was against the decision, she even went as far as went to her mom in the village and was crying when her mom rebuked her for her intending action.

The worst part is, she is still living in her former husband's house, while she visits her new husband in his house (they are very close to each other. Much like she got married to her neighbor! Since his house is just a stone throw from hers).

Well, to cut the story short, she has 3 kids (all male) for her deceased husband, the eldest being 14. The eldest son was sent to come live with us since their rooms have been given out to their elder brothers as part of their own inheritance (her kids only inherited money and the man had over 4 properties in strategic locations).

By increasing it. Automatically, it will reduce. Bomboclat!!!
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by cedricksly: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Like you have said earlier that you are a failure, sure you are... Why I'm I even reading this nonsense... If you have injured that boy once and he has seen his blood for his evil act, I'm so sure that will remind him what he ought not to do again whenever he sees the scar.... I swear to God I Don break his head so that my parents and his mother can go together and treat him and stitch his head, while they discuss the reason I did it.or dislocate his 4 right hand fingers and 4 left hand finger he uses in doing that nonsense, so that when he is going through the pain of trying to put back the dislocated fingers back to position he would know why he is receiving the pain, I guess when the beeting and injury is too much the mom would come carry him or my parent would end him away.. I can really get violent when you try Abusing a minor around me, regardless if we are blood related or not....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Curious345: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Being an introvert has it's own disadvantages I guess.

Sometimes, I feel like my aunt has bewitched my dad. Because he always have a soft spot for her.

I just want to wait for the next available opportunity and beat the daily light out of the bastard.
anytime you're beating him , try and target his manhood , if na one ball you get ,it's worth it , if not target the two balls and the pipe all at once ..

It's worth it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

This is not uncommon with uncontrolled teens while experimenting their newly found testosterone hormones and urges. He needs to be nit only corrected bt also educated on how wrong what he's doing is..

Being punished and beaten may work bt not without guidance. He needs more education and guidance than beating. If u ask me at this point. A 17 year old can reason what's right and wrong and beneficial or destructive for him.

Hating him is unnecessary bt advising is very necessary. He could get into serious trouble if he doesn't stop and find a way to control his stupidity immediately or quickly.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by NoToPile: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Naijatask:

After reading the comments, I had to woke up my mom from sleep, and told her about the my displeasure on how she handled the situation.

She said her marriage will crash if she were to take an action, and she's also concerned about the future of my sisters if a word were to be led out concerning the issue.

Right now, I'm just confused to be honest, and I also believe that taking the matter to the police station will cause the same issue my mom has been trying to avoid.

Overall, I've definitely decided and know how to deal with the situation. Thank you all for your advices

I am so speechless honestly, you guys should just know that's it's only a matter of time, he will most likely rape those girls.

You will have to deal with him, yes you since your mum doesn't want inlaw issues and is rather comfortable with your sisters being harmed instead.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Davidonkonsults: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
You are less than a pvssy. Calling you a pvssy is an insult to pvssies all over the world.

While you should not take laws into your hands and risk becoming a murderer as people can die from faintest touches, you still are less than a pvssy and don't deserve to be called a big brother. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by VULCAN(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2022
The fellow has mental issues.

So many people have noticed.

He made no comment on the molestation.

colonelwealth:

This guy, are you normal at all....??
I have been observing you, you seem to always talk out of point concerning most matters.
I suspect you are truly a junkie like your moniker.

Of the the points the OP raised, you couldn't see anything reasonable to say or advice him to help prevent a potential crime, it is irrelevant thing you are responding to or concerned about.

God help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Vicbol: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2022
Give him rat poison

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by neonly: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Get better pepper spray for yur sisters
They should just aim in d idoit eyes when next he try something stupid

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Loisemm2(f): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2022
An innocent 8 year old girl is being sexually molested in her own home with her parents and brother fully aware and the molester has not been kicked out. No concrete measures is being taken to stop this molester or to protect this girl and her sisters who are minors. cry cry cry cry

Father, mother, aunty , Uncle are looking and waiting perhaps for their family to be completely destroyed first before they wake up from their wickedness.

Elder brother, pls do all you can to get that molester out of your home before you head off to NYSC. And make sure you put measures in place to prevent him from ever returning to that house till your sisters are mature and independent enough to protect themselves. Those young girls are counting on you Bro. Don't disappoint them pls. Let God use you to save them.

You can report to elders within your family who you feel are more enlightened and wise enough to help stop this disaster. And you may employ other legal means too or disgrace him and chase him out with your mother if you feel your Dad may support you guys now or later. Just do anything legal to protect your sisters.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by wisdomkid: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2022
I don't know how islam rites works, but mehn, your uncle, parents, his mom, etc are fertilizing a future rapist and terrorist... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sirchiboy: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:
Good evening everyone.

Send him back to his mum now please.
I want to hear before @2pm today that you have sent him parking.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Das1mama: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=Comradepreneur post=118179842]So, in 2019, my dad decided to take him in.

oya Invite me to your house ASAP.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Airell: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Make sure you get him arrested before going for service

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Kobicove(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

This is a huge misconception with some people. I guess it has to do with the literacy of such people. But in our family, we don't condone family marriage.

And also, God forbid it gets to the stage of him impregnating one of my sisters

You say your family does not condone such things but the actions (or lack of action in this case) of the adults in your family says otherwise undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Sirchiboy: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2022
Comradepreneur:

Right now, I'm kind of feeling angst within me.

Tomorrow morning, I'll voice out my displeasure to my dad and let him know what have been bothering me.

I've never sat him down one on one and talked to him because of the respect I have for him.

But it seems like I'll man up and face him
If your dad refuses to let him go.
Send him and your dad parking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / An Awkward Moment At The Office Today / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.