Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Really Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need Help (496 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / I Really Do Need A Man In My Life / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Help by Winningbot: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Good day

My mum was doing well before and she provided everything I and my siblings needed in school and at home. This continued until she had a set back and her business went down. She was robbed and all her money was stolen with her phone and ATM.The only thing she has now is our house and 2 self contain she built and rented out.

With what was happening, I thought of learning something to do in school to take care of myself since she can't provide that much for me and my siblings again. My friend introduced me to amazon kdp and asked me to try it that's is good and lucrative. I tried and God willing, it was lucrative for me. I earned my first dollar and gradually I was earning in dollars, though not much but I make up to 50 dollars per month to take care of myself without disturbing my mum.I was able to save up to get my current phone canon 17 pro

Now the problem is this I tried to access my kdp account yesterday and I discovered it has been closed. It's more than 24 hours now and I haven't gotten any mail from them on why my account was closed. I also sent a mail to them but they have not replied yet. My books are still on Amazon, I can access my sales report and every other thing, but whenever I click on bookshelf, it will show account closed. I really don't know how to go about this now. I'm just frustrated now honestly.

Currently, I'm so down. I don't have any money with me now. I'm not asking anyone to help me with money rather if you have any business you can teach me please to sustain myself in school now please kindly help. I have a laptop and a good phone if it is online. However, if it is not online, I can sell my laptop or phone to start up depending on how much is need to start up the business. I just need to start doing something now.

I just need someone to help me, I will put in all my efforts and won't take it for granted please.
Re: I Really Need Help by Winningbot: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Please don't just read and pass. If you can help , kindly do please
Re: I Really Need Help by youngsahito(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2022
Winningbot:
Good day

My mum was doing well before and she provided everything I and my siblings needed in school and at home. This continued until she had a set back and her business went down. She was robbed and all her money was stolen with her phone and ATM.The only thing she has now is our house and 2 self contain she built and rented out.

With what was happening, I thought of learning something to do in school to take care of myself since she can't provide that much for me and my siblings again. My friend introduced me to amazon kdp and asked me to try it that's is good and lucrative. I tried and God willing, it was lucrative for me. I earned my first dollar and gradually I was earning in dollars, though not much but I make up to 50 dollars per month to take care of myself without disturbing my mum.I was able to save up to get my current phone canon 17 pro

Now the problem is this I tried to access my kdp account yesterday and I discovered it has been closed. It's more than 24 hours now and I haven't gotten any mail from them on why my account was closed. I also sent a mail to them but they have not replied yet. My books are still on Amazon, I can access my sales report and every other thing, but whenever I click on bookshelf, it will show account closed. I really don't know how to go about this now. I'm just frustrated now honestly.

Currently, I'm so down. I don't have any money with me now. I'm not asking anyone to help me with money rather if you have any business you can teach me please to sustain myself in school now please kindly help. I have a laptop and a good phone if it is online. However, if it is not online, I can sell my laptop or phone to start up depending on how much is need to start up the business. I just need to start doing something now.

I just need someone to help me, I will put in all my efforts and won't take it for granted please.

why not try some reliable loan credit cos country hard for people too. If u hear another man story, u will be thanking God for your own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Need Help by Winningbot: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2022
youngsahito:
why not try some reliable loan credit cos country hard for people too. If u hear another man story, u will be thanking God for your own.
can you recommend any pls
Re: I Really Need Help by youngsahito(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Winningbot:
can you recommend any pls
fairmoney or renmoney.

(1) (Reply)

Amaka Disappiont Me / Kwam1 has 39 Children /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.