Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu (52270 Views)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by ikoiyke: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.
When you write nonsense and believe everyone is as foolish as you are. Which lekki did Tinubu develop, Lekki was originally the slum Maroko that was developed by Rtd Gen Buba Marwa when he was the military administrator. Stop the misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Shikini: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sad
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by bigeagleeye(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.

You must be very stupid and sick for calling that man a shameless old man for not sharing your sickly support for a candidate. Oponu jatijati!
I am trying to figure the full import of the broken home that you came from with your lack of father figure..I feel sorry for the wasted efforts of your mum. Nuisance!!!

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Fools plenty for Nigeria will they hear after collecting 5k they will still do another mistake
May God have mercy on us
We pray self that tinubu him self will still be alive then self, like in 8yrs
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Enwhen(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

U better go abd learn a skill or get a job , because the stolen Lagos money Baba Tinubu is collecting from us an sharing peanut for vibrant , hardworking foolish youth like u would stop soon... Why didn't Baba Tinubu go develop his state Osun ?, ....mumu like u claim He develop Lagos , via himself, Fashola, Amboo, and San Owo eko , but yet He can't develop his Osun state with Gov Aregbe, Oyetola , some of u reason like rat cos of peanut ...the next thing u would tell me is to go to east , even when I am not from the east... Village boys from ibarapa , ilejemeje, ikare, ijebu ode , will move to Lagos and become indigine overnight and be insulting the real owners of Lagos paying all taxes that Baba Tinubu is stealing

3 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Salvador1: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
u dey mind d igbos

The same way they used propaganda to kill endsars is d same way they will use propaganda to kill this their Igbo struggle
must u drink poison because it's serve with your tribal cup.

Oga get sense oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Gingerbreadman2: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Babastrong:
As a bloody yoruba guy. I love yoruba proverbs.
there is a proverb that cautions the young ones from seeking advice from some elders.
YOU MET AN ELDERLY MAN ON THE ROAD AND YOU SOUGHT FOR HIS ADVICE. DO YOU KNOW IF HE HAD GONE MAD DURING HIS YOUTH DAYS.
You don't seek advice from all elders, some of them have turned to child due to old age.
The moral of this story is, "don't vote Tinubu, he is an elderly that likely went mad during his younger days"

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Salvador1: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Shameless old hag.
This old hag can get lost. No one is listening to his trash vindictive talk.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
such bitterness and venom.
Must u insult your elder to prove a point for supporting a narcotic drug dealer.
Spits!

I thought real Yorubas respect elders.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
I respect him with his opinion,

Tinubu is my choice and I'll cast my vote for him,

thanks Sir.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by saysugar(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mystic216:

How do you feel seeing the truth and dodging it
idiot that's will be truth nah when is not the fukin thief obi
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Lekki was not developed by Tinubu, not even banana island, take a chill pill.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by 7arrows: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Naira20:
True talk

An old man doesn't entirely lose his dancing skill.

A brave man is a brave man.

Pa Reuben Fasoranti and Reuben Abati makes me remember Reuben in the Bible.

Unstable as water...

Hahahahahaha. If u know u know. But this man is correct a vote for Tinubu is a big mistake for NIGERIA. Thise voting for him are either directly profiting or in politics under his umbrella. Wicked and selfish people who dont wish NIGERIA well. GOD GO DISGRACE ALL OF UNA WEN SABI TRUTH BUT DEY HIDE AM.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Conrod: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Invest your resources wisely... This is a waste of data and time
This true story really suffocated you,..more like you were tortured ,...well,...expect more.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

A developed slum lekki, which you can’t even afford, and you sit supporting someone who put you in misery, over here, the difference between the poor and rich no Dey really visible. A waiter can stay where minister dey, if he and his wife can afford the mortgage, you sit poor and clamor for Tinubu whose generation are rich from your commonwealth.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by oneclickng: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Mugu
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
flokii:

So who is your preferred candidate with the magic wand to turn things around for good?

My preferred candidate is Peter Obi because we need his type at the helm of affair of this country, not all these kleptomaniacs roaming about the nation. We need a man that will manage our little resources for economy prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Oloruntobi27(m): 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Òde ni ẹ ú bẹ ìdíot
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by wirinet(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lekki was not developed by Tinubu, not even banana island, take a chill pill.

Don't mind them. They live in an alternative universe. Lekki phase one was completed before Tinubu was sworn in in 1999. VGC along the Lekki corridor was built during Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by sangresan(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
"At 94, I May Not Be Alive, But You Will Suffer If You Vote Tinubu"

~ Pa Adebanjo

What an elder lies down to see if a small pikin climb iroko tree he will not be able to see it

A word is enough for the wise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/04/adebanjo-to-nigerians-youll-suffer-if-you-vote-for-tinubu/amp/

This idiotic old man should rest.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by jude79(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:
At 94 he should be more concerned about his spiritual balance sheet in this life, and meeting with you know who smiley instead of raining down nonsense political curses on ppl.

That's exactly what he's doing, at this age tribe religion, affiliation does not matter, what matters is the truth, that's why he's saying the truth even if you stick a gun to his head, he'll continue saying the truth, better die telling the truth, than to depart this world supporting tinubu's lies, he can't afford to lie at this age, he might depart tomorrow and posterity will remember him positively

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by wirinet(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
sangresan:

This idiotic old man should rest.

The old man is very wise. It's a travesty of justice and fairness for power to rotate only between the Yoruba and Fulani, when we gave many tribes and regions in Nigeria. The old man knows this will further cause division within Nigeria.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by malel1: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Is the shameless old man suffering in Lagos (Lekki) where he lives? He should have relocated to our one and only prosperous state (Anambra) - oponu igba iya...

Pray to God to live up to 50
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by sangresan(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
jude79:

That's exactly what he's doing, at this age tribe religion, affiliation does not matter, what matters is the truth, that's why he's saying the truth even if you stick a gun to his head, he'll continue saying the truth, better die telling the truth, than to depart this world supporting tinubu's lies, he can't afford to lie at this age, he might depart tomorrow and posterity will remember him positively

Truth according to misinformed Ipob members. What truth can a retrogressive politician like Adebanjo tell?

In 2011, Afenifere supported Buhari of all people even when the average Nigerian supported Goodluck. In 2015, they switched to Goodluck. In 2019, they supported Atiku against Buhari. Today, Atiku is contesting, but they're supporting Obi.

Is that kind of people capable of speaking the true?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by sangresan(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
wirinet:

The old man is very wise. It's a travesty of justice and fairness for power to rotate only between the Yoruba and Fulani, when we gave many tribes and regions in Nigeria. The old man knows this will further cause division within Nigeria.

What kind of stupid statement is this? Goodluck Jonathan is Fulani? Tell us how many Yorubas have become Nigerian president.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

God punish you there, stupid animal.

Tinubu became Gov in 1999 and suddenly become the one who developed lekki.

Wasn't he the one who also developed Chicago?

Thunder fire you and your ignorant there.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Kelvin3476: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

U KEPT TALKING LIKE A CHEAP LovePeddler.
HOW MUCH OF HIS PERSONAL MONEY WAS INVESTED IN THE SO CALLD LAGOS ?
U CNT TRULY SUPPORT APC AND BE OKAY .
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by orion7: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Layhemy:
Tinubu we know,Pa Adebanjo we did not
we do not*. But as a zombie I expect nothing much

Ride on
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by wirinet(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
sangresan:

What kind of stupid statement is this? Goodluck Jonathan is Fulani? Tell us how many Yorubas have become Nigerian president.

Goodluck Jonathan was a mistake. He was drafted in by the Yoruba-Fulani political hemogeny (headed then by OBJ) as docile houseboy. But unfortunately Yaradua died, and the progressive Yorubas did not allow them to bypass him. Hence the forced "doctrine of necessity".

Look at elected presidents since 1979.
1979 - Shehu Shagari
1983 - Shehu Shagari
1999 - Olusegun Obasanjo
2003 - Olusegun Obasanjo
2007 - Shehu Yaradua (died in office)
2011 - Jonathab Goodluck
2015 - Muhammadu Buhari
2019 - Muhammadu Buhari

Don't you think power should now go outside Yoruba-Fulani in 2023?

Now if Tinubu should win in 2023 and rule for 8 years, Shettima being the vice would definitely want to rule for the next 8 years. That would be almost 50 years of Yoruba-Fulani rule. (except the 5 years Jonathan break)
Do you think this is fair?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
shegra58:
yet no where in the east can be compare to Lagos

I am yoruba not igbo pls
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by sangresan(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
If anybody should talk about fairness in Nigerian politics, the person should not be Igbo. In 1999, when other ethnic groups agreed to cede power to the Yorubas, in the aftermath of the June 12 crisis, Igbo leaders refused. Ekwueme contested the presidential primary election against Obj in the PDP and Chukwuemeka Ezeife contested against Falae in the APP/AD. I wonder why Igbos and their efulefu agents like Pa Ayo Adebanjo now believe that Yorubas should support Obi. The same Igbos who gave more votes to Shagari than Awolowo in the old Eastern Region? Same Igbos who gave more votes to Tofa than Abiola? Tufiakwa.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
u dey mind d igbos

The same way they used propaganda to kill endsars is d same way they will use propaganda to kill this their Igbo struggle

So Adebanjo is now Igbos?

Your foolishness dey give me erection grin

Maybe you inherited it sha.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by sangresan(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
wirinet:

Goodluck Jonathan was a mistake. He was drafted in by the Yoruba-Fulani political hemogeny (headed then by OBJ) as docile houseboy. But unfortunately Yaradua died, and the progressive Yorubas did not allow them to bypass him. Hence the forced the "doctrine of necessity".

Obj was also a mistake elected by the Fulani-Igbo power mongers. He was never the choice of mainstream Yorubas. We only support him in 2003 to forestall the victory of Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) / FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.