Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu (52267 Views)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by CSTRR: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
victorsola:
this man has always been a Yoruba traitor he did it to awolowo. Sir relax
So tinubu is fighting for the future of Yoruba?

Do you honestly believe that?
Abacha was fighting for the future of the kanuri people then.

I don't know when it will dawn on you that you cannot be better than the rest of the country.

Tinubu is not going to give you a special yoruba economy.

If other lands suffer inflation, yorubaland will suffer from it too.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by flokii: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

It means if you're Nigeria super eagles coach, you will hire Okocha back to the national team because of his track record? Some of you will just talk but don't reason.
In your churchmind, can you say Tinubu of 1999 or 2007 is the same Tinubu? Many waters have passed through under bridge. Reason!

So who is your preferred candidate with the magic wand to turn things around for good?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Alpharey: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Why didn't Tinubu develop Osun state since he is a genius in development. We all developed Lagos with our taxes joor.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Realguyman1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
u dey mind d igbos

The same way they used propaganda to kill endsars is d same way they will use propaganda to kill the their Igbo struggle
Shay this old man na still Igbo ni?

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Qardinalcaptain: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Is it ur suffer..
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
May God bless the dead.

And for those who are still alive, come save us abeg...
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Psalmvic: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
If Pa Adebanjo wants to die he should die and rest in peace for his family. Allow us to vote for the candidate of our choice, nobody stop you from voting for your candidate. Is only a bastard that will fight against his or her family.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.

You are a foool. Must he leave Lagos because he doesn't support Tinubu. Did he come to Lagos because of Tinubu. Did he arrive in Lagos when Tinubu became governor.

You are as senseless as a goat.
Most of you guys supporting Tinubu don't have an iota of sense.
You guys talk and reason like imbeciles.

I am a Yorùbá and I don't support Tinubu. Does that make me not eligible to live in Lagos?
Does Tinubu own Lagos?

Oponu sọwe nu. Thinking like a dunce

Dindinrin dedee nẹ.

3 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by palmooclassic: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
But seriously why most reasonable elder are warning us youth about Tinubu...this is really call for concern.
First is it envy or cause they know that things are worst.
Youth will always defend people that make life difficult for them.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by tony0806: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.

For goodness sake! How can you say Tinubu developed the former capital of Nigeria? It doesn't make sense at all

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Faposky95: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Two words: Nation and Country
Which is at stake..?!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by fydence: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Memeni(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Save this post..if Tinubu is voted in...then start counting from this day...6 years from now.. agbadorians and niggerian urchins would come and lament bitterly with their head being used to grind pepper on milestones

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by clevybrown(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Is the shameless old man suffering in Lagos (Lekki) where he lives? He should have relocated to our one and only prosperous state (Anambra) - oponu igba iya...
was it Tinubu that developed Lagos? It's like u are sick in ur head... A shameless tribal bigot u are.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You're the real shameless 1diot insulting your elders because of politics.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Chi133(f): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ode ni e... When did he build his house in Lekki? When was the estate, where he lives, was built? Oponu..

And where was Lekki before 1999? Ode

May you suffer like Nigeria is suffering now, peace and prosperity will depart from you. Ode
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by skentelelady(f): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

O ni dagba. Even if he was wrong you have no right to insult someone old enough to be your great grand or grand father.

I dont want to curse your generation those before and after that they wont see this old age.

If you parents failed in giving you home training, you should have got training from your environment but I see you will be destroyed by the words of your mouth
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Education in the mud, I only play this Agbadorian mindset is not hereditary
Coz this level of stupidity must not be transferred to your future generations
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by malvisguy212: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

you're the type that would collect bribe from the devil and exalt him.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by gbemishile: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Enu agba yin run sir
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Darekamarl(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Old man na your problem be that. if God like he will spear your life to witness a beautiful things that's about to happen in Nigeria..Our prayer for you is to rest well when it is time..and for my ibop brother, why are so fool to the instance that people opinion will making you to feel like you have won election, it actually show the level of your stupid..
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Shut up! Why are you guys so senseless and useless? Listen to your grandparents advice. Who told you guys Tinubu develop Lagos? Brainwashed mumu. When did Tinubu came to Lagos? Are you staying Lagos was without form and void when Tinubu came?

Past and present governor's contribute their qouta to develop Lagos. Tinubu have so brainwashed una so till una no get sense again
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mrtaye:

Is it true or false.... really don't know much about it
He is very much aware
He is just looking for engagement
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by uniquetechng: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

which part of Lagos did Tinubu developed ?
I have lived here for 47 years plus, my parents and grandparents were born in Lagos too, so which particular area did Tinubu developed ?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:
I feel the pain of Baba. Ever since 2002 that he consistently antagonize Asiwaju, he always defeat him at every opportunity.

This led to baba having such hate in his heart that it has becloud his reasoning completely. My prayer is that God should grant you more years on earth so you can be around when Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of Nigeria.

I'm not a supporter of tinubu, but your response show good home training.

Unlike osunoriginal
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Is the shameless old man suffering in Lagos (Lekki) where he lives? He should have relocated to our one and only prosperous state (Anambra) - oponu igba iya...

No doubt you are a COMPOUND BASTAR.D who don't know his father and linage. Pa Adebanjo has been in Lagos before Tinubu came, so when an elder speak, he knows what he's saying.

You children of 21st century won't understand until becomes your President. Omo ale your only anger is because he endorse Obi instead of the well known drug lord and thief
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Bryan88(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

when u say Tinubu developed Lagos, lekki precisely, do u mean he single handedly built every houses, malls, churches, offices etc in lekki/lag? because me ayam not understanding what u urchins mean by he Built Lagos & If i can remember vividly, lag was far better b4 ur messiah Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by bonnyhope: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I understand your pain

The truth is always a bitter pill to chew
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by bizzibodi(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Beni baba!But God forbid BAT thing... affliction cannot affect our nation a 2nd time.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Iamlakexide(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu developed Lagos is understatement kuku say Tinubu found Lagos. Developed lagos with his personal fund? Same lagos commercial capital of Nigeria and former capital of the nation. Mentality slavery
OsunOriginal:

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by okechuks22: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

ur brain is just empty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akpabio Hospitalised In Abuja After Own Car Disobeyed Traffic Light / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.