Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu (52265 Views)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by MansoryMX(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
He didn’t criticize Peter Obi, He didn’t criticize Kola Abiola, He didn’t criticize Sowore, He didn’t even criticize Kwankwaso or Atiku but He criticize one of his very own!

Those of you still clapping for Apc all because of tribe or religion are the real EVIL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
As a bloody yoruba guy. I love yoruba proverbs.
there is a proverb that cautions the young ones from seeking advice from some elders.
YOU MET AN ELDERLY MAN ON THE ROAD AND YOU SOUGHT FOR HIS ADVICE. DO YOU KNOW IF HE HAD GONE MAD DURING HIS YOUTH DAYS.
You don't seek advice from all elders, some of them have turned to child due to old age.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Paullo19: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.

So what if he is living in the in lekki

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
If Nigerians like, let them be very stupid and super foolish as to voting in Tinubu, Atiku or Kwankwaso, they're the ones to suffer it.
If Peter Obi doesn't make the numbers in full, for a Presidential seat, I'll just sell all I have and japa to another sane Country where things work.
This is certainly my last chance in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Shezzman: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
You guys kept on saying Tinubu built Lagos.
Was he meant to destroy it?.
I know Tinubu is intelligent compared to other candidates but not wanting him to rule dosent mean he's not loved.
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by nedekid: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Tinubu developed lekki? What is wrong with you guys?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Tareq1105: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yes, but when an Elder has brought personal hatred, jealousy, and animosity into the issue, small Pikin will see better than him.

9jaNoBeLagos:
"At 94, I May Not Be Alive, But You Will Suffer If You Vote Tinubu"

~ Pa Adebanjo

What an elder lies down to see if a small pikin climb iroko tree he will not be able to see it

A word is enough for the wise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/04/adebanjo-to-nigerians-youll-suffer-if-you-vote-for-tinubu/amp/
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Igbojew: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I thought you Yorubas always say that you people respect your elders while Igbos wake theirs with kick and knock on the head.So much of tribe that always sees good in their self while Igbos are evil.Let me see any Yoruba that will come here to say that they respect their elders let Amadioha or Sango strike him/her dead...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by infofta(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Thunder fire anyone who says Tinubu built Lagos.

Lagos that was once capital city of Nigeria. Lagos that was already a commercial hub in the 1800 during the time of Oba Ovorawmen of Bini kingdom.

Tinubu is looting Lagos dry by his proxy governors and Ageros

6 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by BigBashiru: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
DSC7:
We warned Nigerians 2015...

We are advising them Again...

Avoid Apc and BAT, they have nothing good to offer Nigerians...

Vote Wisely!!!

Will they heed? They love suffering...

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pa Adebanjo should stay away from hot wine, Tinubu will rule Nigeria come 2023 and Nigerians won't suffer for it

Pa Adebanjo should transit well, at age 94 he should be seeking for forgiveness for dividing Yoruba nation with afenifere 1&2 nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by nedekid: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
holluwizzy:
Actually, Nigerians are prone to suffering.

So let them keep suffering.

You said it all.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

truth hurts. Na you go suffer am
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by ifihearam: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
When elders and prominent people of a particular candidtae disctances themselves from him, its a wake up call for his supporters and Nigerians...See an elder distancing himslef from Tinubu, same way Ohaneze, APGA(major political SE party) also vowed never to work with obi..No prominent IGBO man has come oot to suppoty obi, not even his former employees ot those who worked under him while he was governor...

Dear Nigeriands, be wise, they see what we not seeing dont fall prey
Stay far from voting Tinubu or Obi, they are a fraud.

Vote Atiku who his kinsmen want and we from SS, SE and SW also want.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by DeOTR: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
A member of a wasted generation is trying to advice us.
For what reasons would I ever choose someone who failed as a governor of Anambra state over Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by na2016: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

"Tinubu developed ", was it with his money that he developed it? The same Lagos that was capital of Nigeria? You people should fear God with this old and sick Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by SPAMBOX7: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

No one stopped you from voting athiefnubu. Abi dem seize your pvc Go on
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by FunkyJustice(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Chai!! I feel goosebumps all over for this kind of talk, guys vote wisely, dollar rate to naira is approaching 1k
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Blackman7: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
There's no greater joy than to depart from this would with a clear conscience. You have told us the obvious truth. If BAT become president we will all trouble. in fact tinubu will take nigeria back to the dark ages. imagine how mc oluomo and his bunch of thugs will have a field day nationally. This election will determine the future of this nation.

God bless you baba. May you live long.
And for tinubu and his gullible and selfish supporters, may you all fall in disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by alibiz: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
The exact word of an old man 2015, but the youths n women did not listen.
Let's vote wisely,
This
Is
our
Candidate

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Themanleshey: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I tire o ! @ 94 let him mention 2 investment or development he has been able to bring to Lagos that bettered the life of common citizen .

Or mention 5 notable person that made it to the top through him .

This is one of the Judas we need to be weary of in this country !

We need to be very watchful and be careful with leaders like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by wale0810: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mystic216:

How do you feel seeing the truth and dodging it
U are out of ur senses na ur papa and ur Gran papa b mumu
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Shut up your mouth and respect elders . You're one of the many problems Nigeria is still on her kneels

You're irresponsible

6 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Zorn: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

But why is the man always against Tinubu?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by ransomed: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
An elder has spoken. God forbids evil party.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
My fellow responsible Nigerians, this is God speaking through this man. We must get it right in 2023 , we've suffered enough in this country .

It's about time we vote competence and Peter Obi is the man

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Lekozy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol someone called pa adebanjo shameless leaving in lekki that tinubu develop. See ...well everyone is entitled to there opinion he has been in lagos befr independence this man got married in lagos 1960 .. well we nigerians are gullible people if they sell us..we won't here. Let's kuku suffer together. ...tinubu/atiku has nothing to offer u ppl should even ask yourself why is this man running since 1992 and what does tinubu want as a president is it to serve you...well if we get it wrong 2023...the opposition are already well established..it will remain you and I..
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by OceanRed(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
the question is why we must not vote TINUBU? the man is hard core Tinubu enemy same as Bode George.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by REVOLUTION2018(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
All this baba and their shameless reasoning....
Meanwhile, Baba adebanjo is a Yoruba Christian. There's no way he will support Tinubu and Atiku as a Muslim candidate over a southern Christian candidate. It's well understood he's far from reality, a northern Elders will always support their very own. Baba should just swallow his pride and support our very own BAT as his co-founder and elders in afenifere has done earlier...

At that old age remember he has nothing to loose, but he can destroy many things with his mouth before he's gone.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by nedekid: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ode ni e... When did he build his house in Lekki? When was the estate, where he lives, was built? Oponu..

And where was Lekki before 1999? Ode
With the above statement, it shows you either do not live in Lagos, possibly Osun, you recently moved to Lagos, or you are a millennial.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Truthdeypain: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You have the brains of a slowpoke. At the rate of your reasoning i am afraid you may end up leaving this world a super stupid fellow.

Tribal jargon

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Igbojew: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
DSC7:
We warned Nigerians 2015...

We are advising them Again...

Avoid Apc and BAT, they have nothing good to offer Nigerians...

Vote Wisely!!!
Igbos always have fore site and see what other tribes cannot see.Igbos warned Nigerians about Buhari and APC government but Nigeria called them all sorts of them and that Igbos hate Buhari now here we are again, history about to repeat again but God forbid Bat-ting................I am that Igbo Jew

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akpabio Hospitalised In Abuja After Own Car Disobeyed Traffic Light / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.