Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu (52241 Views)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by omonnakoda: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.
How is he shameless ? Because he does not share your political view?

Tinubu did not develop Lagos but even assuming he did does that mean everyone should support him.

I do not know how old you are or if you are Yoruba. That is not the right way to talk, not even with the anonymity of the internet.

Be careful with your utterances

Ma fi eru ti e si ile ko gbe ti eleru si ori.

I doubt you are an indigene of Lagos State otherwise you would not say Tinubu developed Lagos

In terms of Human Development namely education and Health

There is nothing to show in Lagos State

Include under education things like apprenticeship and training> Nothing to shout about

There is no potable water across the state and Tinubu does not trust the Hospitals in Lagos to replace his wonky knees.

Do his family use LASU?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by BigYash: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.
Shut up. He is wiser than you..

15 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by NaijaCowFarm: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
APC mod please take this to FP. Stop this bias!

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Rapuru14: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Fo@@@l

You mindset and thought life stinks.

Renew your mind, or were you wired to brew hate and think like subhuman just because of Tinubu who may not know you exist

17 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by jude79(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Invest your resources wisely... This is a waste of data and time

Nope it is not, the internet never forgets, what you are supporting now will hunt you tommorow, so I make sure I do my best to be on the humane side of history.

11 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by holluwizzy: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Actually, Nigerians are prone to suffering.

So let them keep suffering.

DSC7:
We warned Nigerians 2015...

We are advising them Again...

Avoid Apc and BAT, they have nothing good to offer Nigerians...

Vote Wisely!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by silibaba: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Is tinubu an IBO man?

When time Yoruba man turn developer?

5 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by davillian(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

They will give you wotowoto
Blocked brain

3 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Posterity will never forget you Sir. For standing on the truth, equity and justice.

13 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Propsad1: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by abobote: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Strong word there.

Actually Tinubu is a very greedy politician, imagine the way monopolize the whole Lagos.

People usually think Lagos is doing well, coz they using other states in Nigeria to measure it

Posterity will be kind to you for standing on the side of truth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by McStoic(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Full orbed truth. Enough said...

6 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Eyesstone(f): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by zombieHUNTER: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Tinubu developed lekki?.. undecided Lagos

Are you a fool
It's like saying El rufai developed Abuja

11 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Felabrity: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
The elder has spoken

3 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
I feel the pain of Baba. Ever since 2002 that he consistently antagonize Asiwaju, he always defeat him at every opportunity.

This led to baba having such hate in his heart that it has becloud his reasoning completely. My prayer is that God should grant you more years on earth so you can be around when Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by edungene7: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

which Tinubu the criminal?

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shameless old hag.
This old hag can get lost. No one is listening to his trash vindictive talk.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by RichAbujaGuy: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
At 94 he should be more concerned about his spiritual balance sheet in this life, and meeting with you know who smiley instead of raining down nonsense political curses on ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Edoreborn: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Now am toeing d line of Nigerians saying if u av a means to Japa from ds country,,pls do so immediately..Can't imagine how UBA av ripping me off for d past few weeks..I will wake with deductions from my acct..Last week it was like 500naira or so saying Sms charges for month,,ok I no vex.. Two days ago my lean money wey I dey manage chop small small,,d deducted another 150naira,,all these no alert oo..Na when I go my transaction history I dey see dem..This morning again,,dey ve romoved 90naira saying mtn charges..
Account wey no reason 10k,,na im I dey suffer like ds ooo...And I don't want to withdraw everything because I know myself with money..Hian!!! Nigerians pls if u av opportunity to JAPA,,pls don't hesitate..These God forsaken politicians mean no well for d poor.. Bastardss!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
if dem go hear,
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Tflex01: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mystic216:
No better truth than this
He’s done with his time
It’s youth like you and your children will suffer the consequences of choosing tribe and religion before yourself and your future

God bless Afenifere for standing for the truth

Adebanjo is standing alone.

A 94 years old man that is consumed by hate and spirit of unforgiveness.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Peterpanny: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

so much bitterness in you.
O boy calm down make you no loose your sanity for nothing..
Tinubu develop lekki,you for just turn Lagos to tinubu personal property.

8 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by naijapips04: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Don't be a dunce. Nobi Tinubu papa money develop lekki.

7 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by 07kjb: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mystic216:
No better truth than this
He’s done with his time
It’s youth like you and your children will suffer the consequences of choosing tribe and religion before yourself and your future

God bless Afenifere for standing for the truth

You are wallowing in a fools word

Let me remind u that your suffering is doing press up if u didn't change your mindset
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Oyiboman69: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

senseless comment
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by edungene7: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
LegendHero:
I feel the pain of Baba. Ever since 2002 that he consistently antagonize Asiwaju, he always defeat him at every opportunity.

This led to baba having such hate in his heart that it has becloud his reasoning completely. My prayer is that God should grant you more years on earth so you can be around when Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of Nigeria.

dreamer Tinubu can never be president go write it down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by specialmati(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin satan want to use tinubu to finish what his friend buhari started. body will soon tell everybody if those old generational thieves win election next year

5 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Polomakus: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Another. Tunubu slave

4 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Sigh... So, all the governors and administrators prior to Tinubu did absolutely nothing!

Tinubu came into Lagos government house, and turned a village into a metropolis!

Clap for yourself sir! You are truly not as shameless as the old man you just insulted.

9 Likes

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I be won reply you oh.. I come see "OsunOriginal"...

No need be.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft / BAKARE: A Man After Buhari's Heart - Thisday / Deola Smart's Wedding Gown Made Of 56 Carat Swarovski Diamonds From 6 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.