Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls (2281 Views)

How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. / How I Collect Ladies Number : Am i Smart ? / U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by omron(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Heloo my fellow nairalanders
I need urgent advice last week my babe whom am planning to get married to borrowed 10k from me .
And u know women once they borrow money remove ur mind that they will return it .
So have zeroed my mind.
Just now about 15 minutes ago she called me to forward my account number that she want to return it ...I was confused and I told her I wil call her back .
Pls should I leave it for her or I should collect it ..Thanks all in advance for ur goof advice i love u all.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2022
omron:
I need urgent advice last week my babe whom am planning to get married to borrowed 10k from me .
And u know women once they borrow money remove ur mind that they will return it .
So have zeroed my mind.
Just now about 15 minutes ago she called me to forward my account number that she want to return it ...I was confused and I told her I wil call her back .
Pls should I leave it for her or I should collect it ..Thanks all in advance for ur goof advice i love u all.

bro if u collect...no more puccccccccy for u sir!!(((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Candidlady: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2022
Laughable threads on this section

Please collect your money back

Cos we know tomorrow if something happens to that relationship of yours you’d run down here to lay false claim bout how she borrowed 10 thou’ from you but refused to pay back

Collect your money back

6 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by deewhydoski(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2022
omron:
So have zeroed my mind.
Did she tell you what she needed the money for?
It depends
My babe once borrowed money from me before, a friend of her needed it. I collected it back.
So it depends
If she uses the money to settle family issue, let the money go

6 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by virginprincess(f): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2022
You better collect your money back before you open a thread tomorrow and start wailing about how your gf deceive you and collect your money without paying back.
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2022
Firstly she didn't say you should dash her money she said borrow,so collect your money and use it to flex una self this weekend.She is only showing the kind of person she is which is very good.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by HarlequinLekex: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2022
Op e be like say u no need money abi do giveaway here now b4 you CREATE a thread with the heading "My gf served me breakfast after collecting my money for FREE"

2 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Tegabadguy(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2022
omron:
So have zeroed my mind.
omo collet it

1 Like

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Chris2863(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2022
Don’t be surprised she even collected the 10k and also gave it out to one of her numerous boyfriends. Mumu op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Zonefree(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2022
She's using reverse psychology on you. The truth is, she's not planning on returning any money. She already know you're SIMPly amazing and you will never accept the money back.

If you're doubting me, forward your account details to her and watch if she'll send any money back to you.

Mistakenly she returns the money, forward the money back to her and put a ring on her finger. She's one of the 10 sensible girls in Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by pansophist(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2022
Send your account number and collect the money back. She might just be targeting your benevolence, hoping you tell her to forget about it. If she actually paid, then you may return it to her if you wish. But let her back her word with actions by sending it. Talk is cheap

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by stacyadams: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2022
omron:
So have zeroed my mind.
taaaaa collect it back,anytime u borrow from her too,pay her back.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by GoooodHardDick: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oga you better collect your money back ASAP.
She knows you're a SIMP man and she's using manipulation on you, and it appears the manipulation is working very well.

You better collect your money back, OP, I can bet my balls that she has no intention of sending you that money and she definitely won't return it.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by GoooodHardDick: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
pansophist:
Send your account number and collect the money back. Talk is cheap, she might just be targeting your benevolence, and you should tell her to forget about it. If she actually paid, then you can return it to her, or in some other way. But let her back her word with actions. Collect it back.

Foolish advice. Why must he return it back to her ? You dey ment? Is it her Money or did she work for it?

OP, if she sends the money back to you (which I doubt she will) don't ever return it back to her. You better stop taking advice from simps!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by pansophist(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Foolish advice. Why must he return it back to her ? You dey ment? Is it her Money or did she work for it?

OP, if she sends the money back to you (which I doubt she will) don't ever return it back to her. You better stop taking advice from simps!

You are more interested in using profanity, instead of understanding my point. If you read what the op said, you will see that he mentioned he has zeroed his mind on the money. Meaning that he had forgotten it.

So in that line of thought, my advice is to confirm that she actually wanted to return it, before he can let it go. If he really wants the money, then, of course, he should collect it back. But more importantly, your response seems like it's bad to give one's spouse money.

Which kind of relationship be that wey you no fit dash your woman money?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Ballzproblemm: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
which Kain mumu men we have in this generation,look at the mentality you are instilling in women ,then we wonder why they bring nothing to the table, I'm sure if it's your guy you will carry military man to even collect your money,tufia, you and your mentality stink
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by rickleye: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
She borrowed it . You lent her. Get it back.
If it was a gift then there’s no expectation of return.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by ForG(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
which Kain mumu men we have in this generation,look at the mentality you are instilling in women ,then we wonder why they bring nothing to the table, I'm sure if it's your guy you will carry military man to even collect your money,tufia, you and your mentality stink

Will he marry his guy. What kinda talk is this?
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by GoooodHardDick: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
pansophist:

You are more interested in using profanity, instead of understanding my point. If you read what the op said, you will see that he mentioned he has zeroed his mind on the money. Meaning that he had forgotten it.

So in that line of thought, my advice is to confirm that she actually wanted to return it, before he can let it go. If he really wants the money, then, of course, he should collect it back. But more importantly, your response seems like it's bad to give one's spouse money.

Which kind of relationship be that wey you no fit dash your woman money?

One's spouse? Your girlfriend is your spouse?
You better swallow the Red pill ASAP and gain understanding.

My brother the only women God created you to maintain are your sisters, your mother and your wife. Anything aside this is transactions.

I'm very sure your kinds can never help their fellow guys in need. Until a girl becomes your wife, you have no responsibility toward her . This is exactly why she has her parents to caretaker for her needs till she's married. Except of course when there's transactions involved (Hook ups, runs oloshoism etc) which of course your girlfriend is codedly into but she won't tell you

1 Like

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yes collect it
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Raalsalghul: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is dicey.

Since she's someone you want to marry, that means you've vetted and trust her to an extent so, I'd say leave it.

But if you're cash strapped for something else, collect part of the money (like half) and tell her to use the rest for herself. cheesy

Also, have it at the back of your mind that if it was the other way round, she'll collect back her money in full + interest join self. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
op listen to me

if you no collect that your money back,she no go fit beg you for financial help again.....
collect your thing werey
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Premiumwriter: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro if u collect...no more puccccccccy for u sir!!(((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
no mind this guy.

Since you're planning to marry her, you can either collect it back if you really need the money or

Just tell her to keep it if you don't need it urgently.

If you are collecting it back do well to telk her why you are collecting it. Be like "babe I been no even think to collect this money back but i jst dey short of cash but no pressure, hope say e no go short u?"

But if you no wan collect am, then just try tell her say she be good girl but you no really need the money right now, so make she keep am.

Na relationship matter no be friends, so no be the same thing you go apply.

1 Like

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by FTME4EVA: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
op, collect ur money back since u borrowed her, u didnt dash her, i have borrowed money from my babe 3 times and returned it, its not a sign of weakness if u collect it back, agreement is agreement, u borrowed her, so collect it back, simple
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by BigYash: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Chris2863:
Don’t be surprised she even collected the 10k and also gave it out to one of her numerous boyfriends. Mumu op
You sabi these girls wella my gee grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by MarketDispatch: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
omron:
I need urgent advice last week my babe whom am planning to get married to borrowed 10k

Anything borrowed has to be paid back. If she asked you to give her, then it is a different matter. Do not mix the two for accountability purpose
Send your account and collect your loan repayment.
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Zonefree(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

One's spouse? Your girlfriend is your spouse?
You better swallow the Red pill ASAP and gain understanding.

My brother the only women God created you to maintain are your sisters, your mother and your wife. Anything aside this is transactions.

I'm very sure your kinds can never help their fellow guys in need. Until a girl becomes your wife, you have no responsibility toward her . This is exactly why she has her parents to caretaker for her needs till she's married. Except of course when there's transactions involved (Hook ups, runs oloshoism etc) which of course your girlfriend is codedly into but she won't tell you
Like, you're telling pansophist to swallow the pill? cheesy grin
Panso has been redpilled since ages.

You really need to calm down and digest his post on this.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Vinnie2000(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
OP, Behave nah..
Whats wrong with Guys of diz days?undecided
COLLECT YOUR MONEY PLZ.
A Borrowed Money is a Borrowed Money!

1 Like

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
If u don't collect it now u will automatically give her licence 2 be borrowing from u without making refunds when u both get married. Use ur head ke afo udoho idaad
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by GoooodHardDick: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Like, you're telling pansophist to swallow the pill? cheesy grin
Panso has been redpilled since ages.

You really need to calm down and digest his post on this.

Dude isn't Redpilled man!!!!

Which one is spending on one's spouse? As in maintaining a girl who isn't your wife? Lolz dude is still a beta male not yet Redpilled let alone alpa

3 Likes

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Op, what I would tell you is to use your head before acting on any piece of advice posted here. Can see a lot of misleading comments on this thread
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
lol i have always known pansophist to be a simp but dude says real knowledgeable things most times tho
GoooodHardDick:

Dude isn't Redpilled man!!!!

Which one is spending on one's spouse? As in maintaining a girl who isn't your wife? Lolz dude is still a beta male not yet Redpilled let alone alpa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Smart And Not Useless, You Are. See Why / Candles With Someone's Name Wrapped With It Found At Beach - Photos / Plz Help Me Have A Second Chance At Life - Jayboogie Begs Nigerians After Fail..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.