Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls (2279 Views)

How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. / How I Collect Ladies Number : Am i Smart ? / U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by Nonywendy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
omron:
Heloo my fellow nairalanders
I need urgent advice last week my babe whom am planning to get married to borrowed 10k from me .
And u know women once they borrow money remove ur mind that they will return it .
So have zeroed my mind.
Just now about 15 minutes ago she called me to forward my account number that she want to return it ...I was confused and I told her I wil call her back .
Pls should I leave it for her or I should collect it ..Thanks all in advance for ur goof advice i love u all.
Mr Simp collect ur money na, collect and gv it to ur sis or mother Incase u dont have need for it
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by SPAMBOX7: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

One's spouse? Your girlfriend is your spouse?
You better swallow the Red pill ASAP and gain understanding.

My brother the only women God created you to maintain are your sisters, your mother and your wife. Anything aside this is transactions.

I'm very sure your kinds can never help their fellow guys in need. Until a girl becomes your wife, you have no responsibility toward her . This is exactly why she has her parents to caretaker for her needs till she's married. Except of course when there's transactions involved (Hook ups, runs oloshoism etc) which of course your girlfriend is codedly into but she won't tell you
Online talk is cheap. Mr simp tagger.. Werey
Re: Should I Collect It Back ?advice Pls by omron(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Online talk is cheap. Mr simp tagger.. Werey
She finally gave me the money this morin. Thanks everyone for ur advise

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Survive This,please Advice Me / My Girlfriend's Pum Pum Stinked... / Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.