Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding (52839 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Divay22(f): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Divay2:
hmmmm!

Breakfast served without meat embarassed
shocked shocked
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by juman(m): 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
There are cases where the ladys family looked for a guy for her to marry because they dont see future with her current boyfriend, and the family decision is final.

Sometimes because of economic reason or religious reason.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by GUNITGuy: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
My guy no worry!!! She go meet her own for front .... when she dance round all the prayer houses in Lagos ....She go remember hurting you
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Emmanuel909090: 12:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Breakfast served hot hot
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 1:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Emaprince:
How about the man she was snapping prewedding pix with? Na that one I pity pass...cos he thought he has a wife, meanwhile the woman on his pre wedding pix is still cohabiting with another man...who is also having raw s3x with her. You know she might end up giving that unfortunate man another man's kid, right?
The man is the bigger casualty of this reckless life..

I pity him if he is genuine.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by doneback04: 1:25am On Nov 09, 2022
If u never receive breakfast for heart breaking u never chop hot breakfast be that now, welcome on board bro, now u go Wise up.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by holysaint1(m): 2:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

It's all funny to you cos your gender is at the winning side. Demonic gender!

Bro. U no need disturb yaself. This is more like breakfast. E go reach everybody regardless of the gender.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Amanstailored: 3:59am On Nov 09, 2022
If I haven't heard her side of the story then I can't judge. Secondly, how on earth do you date someone for 3years and she's still your girlfriend not even your fiancee. So when were you planning to marry her? Not to justify her actions just yet but we need to hear the full story

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Ultralexo: 4:37am On Nov 09, 2022
The girl was wise how can u date a girl for three good years without marrying her .is that not also wickedness aswell?

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by LilX: 5:04am On Nov 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
You neva cry reach.

You kept a girl going for three years with nothing and shes getting old by the day. Another man who has sense came and put the ring, you're crying. Mtcheew.

No o, she should have continued waiting for you until she turns 40, then you'll abandon her and go for a younger girl, nairalanders will now start using her to massage their bruised ego.

Baby girl, take five abeg!

Men, learn from this. Stop wasting a girls time. Na una go still come back come shame her.

No worry, e go touch you soon! Or when your brother experience this kind shit, carry the girl go Canada to praise her for work well done!

You think marriage is something you'd rush into? I go just meet babe today, marry her today?

Is 3yrs too long to wait? Do you know his own plans? You are here supporting nonsense. Feminism will only destroy you angry
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Autobot05: 5:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Vawlence 365 days a year .. 366 days on leap years

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Autobot05: 5:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Vawlence 365 days a year .. 366 days on leap years

On the bright side a successful wedding doesn't mean a successful marriage wink
Just know what to do when she comes begging

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Zonefree(m): 5:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Munzy14:

You are on a shooting spree grin grin

As I saw the headline, I said kris go camp here shooting below the belt cheesy

These dirty games these ladies play, backfires..

The one I heard today at my Barber's shop, a guy killed a lady he spent on and was intending to marry because she infected him with HIV.. lipsrsealed

Very wicked of her..The guy made sure she stopped breathing before he left.

Some ladies are something else..

Peter go rent her an apartment.
Paul go furnish am.
Titus go the bleep her scatter.

And John is getting ready to marry her.. grin grin
Girls, especially Nigerian girls are something else these days. Men should be careful when dealing with them.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by FireUpNow(m): 5:16am On Nov 09, 2022
The Uber guy failed to read the signs and hear the warnings. If he was a smart guy he would have known. Women tends to be smart but they are not as they always leave traces when seeing another preeq. My Uber guy was a complete simp pay the bills why the other guy was maintaining her pussy steadily.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 5:26am On Nov 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

I swear, this whole sh!t is messed up!
People no longer value themselves.
Lol...Value ke?

You make me laugh atimes..Leaving me wondering ma i so kwa anyi noro na planet a grin

Shi!ts happens everyday..And worst as we are in harsh and bad economy.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 5:30am On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Girls, especially Nigerian girls are something else these days. Men should be careful when dealing with them.
As in eeh..Their plan.B, C , D........~~~ no be here.

Men who find themselves in such situations, do get flags..But still neglect or act ignorance atimes.

Plus small small suspicions..but won't confront it lipsrsealed
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Zonefree(m): 5:34am On Nov 09, 2022
Munzy14:

As in eeh..Their plan.B, C , D........~~~ no be here.

Men who find themselves in such situations, do get flags..But still neglect or act ignorance atimes.

Plus small small suspicions..but won't confront it lipsrsealed
Not everyone got the eyes to see or understand flags. Some are most times beclouded by big breast and nyash.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 5:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

Not everyone got the eyes to see or understand flags. Some are most times beclouded by big breast and nyash.
Exactly... cheesy

The sex distracts men a lot.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

How could she have done that intentionally?
That is undiluted wickedness if she did.
She was feeling smart and enjoying her life and hook up lipsrsealed

This hook up biara ohuru na uwa, wil damage the remaining things left.

Not being biased, a lot of ladies are wicked and ungrateful..Even if you buy her the world sad She Will find one reason to be ungrateful.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Nealson(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Komolafe89:
Ogbenutan
Honestly bro, it is gaga in nature.....
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
A neighbour has been dating this girl for 3yrs, she saved his number with his name no emoji nothing, but saved a friend's number as

(MINE) with a love Emoji...

When her Kine called her, the boyfriend saw it and took the phone to her, she said she saved the number that way..

To know if it will make him jealous, she even admitted knowing the person for some time now, when he asked to see their whatsapp convo she Blatantly Refused...
I hate simps
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2022
LilX:

No worry, e go touch you soon! Or when your brother experience this kind shit, carry the girl go Canada to praise her for work well done!

You think marriage is something you'd rush into? I go just meet babe today, marry her today?

Is 3yrs too long to wait? Do you know his own plans? You are here supporting nonsense. Feminism will only destroy all my sisters angry

Back to sender.

You go and try delay any girl more than one year, your own go worse.

Don't ever mention me again.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Blackzero: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2022
BigYash:
Oga most of such girl dey regret later.. Most especially if their ex didn't wrong them.. Betrayal get prize.. Most of the Nigeria movie script still dey happen for real life,take it or leave it..
u dont know life sir
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2022
hey this guy is not to be blame

he tought he found the love of his LIFE

THIS IS TO TELL YOU...NOT WOMAN TRULY LOVE YOU....THEY ARE ALL FAKE......

@womenareapezz have warned us to avoid naija gals they are pathethic creatures incapable of loving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Ifebaby16(m): 7:23am On Nov 09, 2022
grin grin[right][/right] grin

emmanuelbrown26:
It's always expected whenever u are dating a Nigerian girl. So guy man should take a chill pill.
God himself no marry
D whole angels no marry
Adam was in good terms with every other creatures until eve came.
Serpent was good and calm until even came
Great Prophets no marry
Jesus no marry
Great Apostles no marry.
God himself regretted ever creating woman
There's a mystery behind why all these men never got married nor dated,
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Ifebaby16(m): 7:23am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by LilX: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Back to me and my generations.

You go and try delay any girl more than one year, your own go worse.

Don't ever mention me again.

Kill yourself! Feminism will kill u in ten folds
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Igahbarr: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2022
That sound lik late DMX
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Allisgud: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Though what the girl did is wrong,for the man why dating someone for 3 years, waisting ur money on her,person wey go study masscom don graduate
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by BennyDGreat: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2022
olowofela01:
Dear Nairalanders,
I saw this on my spam mail this evening
Kindly see attached and advise accordingly
Is it legit or scam

Advise pls

Regards.

Run
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by DisLifeSha: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Apart from God, na woman still born dem

emmanuelbrown26:
It's always expected whenever u are dating a Nigerian girl. So guy man should take a chill pill.
God himself no marry
D whole angels no marry
Adam was in good terms with every other creatures until eve came.
Serpent was good and calm until even came
Great Prophets no marry
Jesus no marry
Great Apostles no marry.
God himself regretted ever creating woman
There's a mystery behind why all these men never got married nor dated,
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by BigYash: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Blackzero:
u dont know life sir
You that know life.. Carry go.. Life knower grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / 10 Things That Kills A Relationship Slowly / Does My Fiancée Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.