Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding (52876 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Gandrova: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Merch:
lol simps will always learn the hard way
And you think you have written something reasonable I guess
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Illegal1:

wat nigeria grls can't do does nt exist....

Infact, nothing at all. Especially on social media
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by VirtuousStarBoy: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Simps always learn the hard way, he should have known that women are incredibly evil creatures.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Basiljoe: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
BigYash:
Karma dey laugh her .. D dumped guy should relax and watch how d drama go end.. He Should learn not to trust or love these girls. They will always make you look like a fool,if you do..
Lol. Karma might be too slow. Her karma might not be in this incarnation. The most important thing is, he should have protected himself first by not simping and falling for all this Hollywood idealistic version of love.

Hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by gimakon2(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
BigYash:
E dey happen like that.. The life get as e take dey

Who tell me say i go day razzle my 2 ex, i no go believe
lol.. life goes on
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Gandrova: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
The dude should thank his creator because a confirmed Satan just disappeared from his life.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by jojothaiv(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
detectivejones:
Lol! e be like say you sef get small story to tell.
Senior man!

Dem toss my heart, fold am into pieces, turn am to kite fly am anyhow and lass lass abobi like me still dey form lover boy, big shout to my old man, street OGs and dem senior men wey dey social media wey knack sense enter my head, na high way to hell I for dey so.

Anyway, love is a brewery-full thing sha

2 Likes

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Divay2(f): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
hmmmm!

Breakfast served without meat embarassed
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Maddestdp(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
It cut across all gender. Men too do it. In fact, I am on the verge of doing it. My ex is back and my present girl I promised marriage will happen soon. Me and my ex still having our nice time and fantasy. She didn't even suspect that me and my present fiancee will tie soon. She will see it on Facebook and Snapchat when the bomb drop. So, it cuts across all

5 Likes

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Asuzero2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
It has happened to me.
My worse self
Because I carry her reach there hometown than she drop something.
Than we move to her husband
place to drop cloth. Lieing to me that is her sister wedding

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by brandsoncharlie: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Angelfrost:
Dating means nothing these days...

If you aren't financially fit, don't ever think you are in a serious and trusting relationship! Don't you dare!!!

This is harsh, but the reality of today!
So people that got financially fit yet women broke their heart what will you call that? Woman never do you something before.
I know a photographer who trained a girl through university waiting to get married after she's done only to get dumped by the said lady.
The guy is still having Mental challenge sometimes.
It is better you Bleep them and don't invest plenty on them ladies so that if she go na no pain no gain.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Halo22: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Exactly the way it happened to my Niggy some years ago. His own was that he lived in the same house with the babe until they travelled together in the same vehicle to Villa for Xmas, still the couldn't tell him that his dowry would be paid by another guy in two days...... Fear women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Williams150(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
End time girlfriend..
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by abobote: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
There's nothing a girl will do to me that will surprise, coz I have done almost all to them.

But actually whenever my girlfriend, gets married, I feel very happy and relieved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Lexusgs430: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Let's hope he enjoyed the ride........ grin
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by abobote: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Maddestdp:
It cut across all gender. Men too do it. In fact, I am on the verge of doing it. My ex is back and my present girl I promised marriage will happen soon. Me and my ex still having our nice time and fantasy. She didn't even suspect that me and my present fiancee will tie soon. She will see it on Facebook and Snapchat when the bomb drop. So, it cuts across all
Don't be that heartless, break up with her mutually, to avoid someone commiting suicide as a result of your action

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Sprinklepee: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=Playloaded post=118220524]An Uber driver was left devastated after he discovered that the lady whom he had been dating for three years left him to marry another man.

The heartbreaking tale was shared on the micro blogging platform, Twitter by a Tweep identified as @cassy_collins_.

According to Cassy, the driver revealed to her that he had dropped his longtime girlfriend at a car on a Tuesday and had no idea that she was tying the knot on a Saturday with another man.

The Twitter user revealed that the devastated driver was in tears while recounting the experience.

In her words;

https://twitter.com/cassy_collins_/status/1589736805053919236?t=lHGa2SbhP5ZmP_JjE3XN2A&s=19[doings, omo thank God say i don commot hand from anything love or relationship]
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by dchamp234(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Alot of people be blaming ladies for things like this but nobody talks about the guys, dating a lady for 3years and no plans of getting married and maybe a guy she met 6 months ago wants to settle down with her and you expect her to say no? 1 year is enough to know what you want in a relationship, I just read how a man flew from the States to marry Mr ibu's daughter all in 28 days. A man at 50 can get married to a 30 Year old lady but a 30 Year old man won't settle for a 50 year old woman. Always know what you want and go for it ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by detectivejones: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
jojothaiv:

Senior man!

Dem toss my heart, fold am into pieces, turn am to kite fly am anyhow and lass lass abobi like me still dey form lover boy, big shout to my old man, street OGs and dem senior men wey dey social media wey knack sense enter my head, na high way to hell I for dey so.

Anyway, love is a brewery-full thing sha
Chai! This one strong, but like I always dey tell people no take one person sin judge a whole gender. Truth be say, good girls still dey.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by okrikaboi: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
MGTOW cool
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Osariemen12: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Ouch! reality could be disappointing... His girlfriend is someone's wife

Guy stop using that exclamation. It reminds me of my ex, Oluchi.

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by jakeFrost: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
e no go pass igbo ladies

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by jojothaiv(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
detectivejones:
Chai! This one strong, but like I always dey tell people no take one person sin judge a whole gender. Truth be say, good girls still dey.
Baba, I don't do stereotypes even after the shege wey I see but one thing wey I not fit do till date be say I hate having an high opinion of anybody, omo, I've learn how to maintain a low opinion of anybody.

If dem good, no wahala but if na purely trenches vibes e no go too shock me again..
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Ebymyk(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
There is nothing these bitches can't do..... She may feel she won 1st leg... Return match awaits her...Life has its way of dealing with such wickedness... Wipe your tears man... Move on... God saved you from a bad wife... The 1 God prepares for you will definitely come your way....
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Uthmaniyya: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
After God, fear this gender, what they cannot do does not exist

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by plantainbender(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
E choke!

Zonefree:

All through my years of dating, I've never bothered myself with what a girl saved my number with. A Nigerian girl can save your number with Heartbeat and still scatter your Heart in a bit.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by lookingfly: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Guyman sorry! I believe she gave him redflag but he ignored. Now she don dish am breakfast cheesy cheesy
which one be red flag lipsrsealed will she die if she just break up with the guy, then marry.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Once she day barren now she go day find pastor wen go deliver her. No no say na she use her own hand lock her womb. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by bcbones: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Same thing happened to me but I noticed before she travelled and returned, the chemistry was just off after she travelled for close to a month, we co-habit for that matter, I checked her phone while she was asleep even though I know her pin but never open it…….. watin I see burst my brain…..
Her pre-wedding pix and it wasn’t with me. I was flabbergasted

3 Likes

Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by lookingfly: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
virginprincess:
This is not the first time such a thing is happening,men also do it to women so he should count his losses and move on,chai,but the girl wicked shacheesy cheesy cheesy.
but it's better you tell who you're dating that you want to marry or break up.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by detectivejones: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
jojothaiv:

Baba, I don't do stereotypes even after the shege wey I see but one thing wey I not fit do till date be say I hate having an high opinion of anybody, omo, I've learn how to maintain a low opinion of anybody.

If dem good, no wahala but if na purely trenches vibes e no go too shock me again..
True.
Re: Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding by ufuosman(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Heartbreak. Take hrt, another one will come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Does My Fiancée Love Me? / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.