Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure (40235 Views)

Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by sematec(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2022
UNA COMPLAIN TOO
LegendHero:
So this is the kind of truck his mates bought?

This man has always been cheap right from time.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by sirray001: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So why is the said Innoson truck configured for people to fetch water from the truck?

In Lagos alone, there are multiple truck and vehicle assembly plant like Innoson and that doesn’t stop Lagos government from getting better fire trucks

Obi is a cheap clown. I’m sure he would have told Innoson to only build a substandard truck which explained why it brought shame to Anambra when they needed it most.

Below is a Firetruck in Lagos, can you compare this to the lorry Obi the clown commissioned in that photo?

Suffer never tire Anambra people, I’m sure when it gets to the highest level, they will start asking Obi questions on why he saved that money instead of buying better trucks.
bet it if APC manage to rig this election and Emilokan is made the president, you will cry wolfs
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Bryan88(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

This is why I continuously categorise you Tinupoo followers as nothing but a platoon of "inebriated urchins". I don't know why you're wailing. I have given you evidence of Obis investments in the fire service. Obi left office over a decade ago. He bought those trucks new! If there was/is a problem with them, blame the people in charge today and free a man who did his best.. and while you're at it, stop trying to sell Lagos as a Tinupoo invention! I'm not a member of the indomie generation! Jakande, Gowon and Buba Marwa did more for Lagos than that your drug pusher of a candidate
u said it all bro...y wastin ur time and energy on an indomie generation urchin that knows notin abt Lagos? He’s not worth the stress bro.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Blaze14k: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So why is the said Innoson truck configured for people to fetch water from the truck?

In Lagos alone, there are multiple truck and vehicle assembly plant like Innoson and that doesn’t stop Lagos government from getting better fire trucks

Obi is a cheap clown. I’m sure he would have told Innoson to only build a substandard truck which explained why it brought shame to Anambra when they needed it most.

Below is a Firetruck in Lagos, can you compare this to the lorry Obi the clown commissioned in that photo?

Suffer never tire Anambra people, I’m sure when it gets to the highest level, they will start asking Obi questions on why he saved that money instead of buying better trucks.

Guy ur reasoning is beyond imagination.. first of all innoson vehicles is not an assembly plant per se, he is a manufacturer. Also you blaming peter obi for the fire truck that didn't discharge water.. Like what is wrong with u?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Bigchristo: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

where are these fire services trucks when fire got Building in VI burnt people to ashes and cars no fire service arrived at the scene until they got roasted, stop all this biased ways of thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by AnanseK(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2022
“DONATING” is the wrong word .
Pitobi was not donating anything to Anambra State.
He was just concluding the usual deceitful contracts where governors connive with criminal contractors to present extensively used freshly painted crap , purchased at astronomical sums of Anambra Peoples’ money.
He was then pretending to be “ donating “ these crap to Anambra.
There is God ooo!
And there is election.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by general111(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So na lord lugard buy the truck for Lagos state government?

So because Lagos was former federal capital, the clown Obi must abscond responsibilities by not buying a befitting truck for Anambra.

The man purposely built that brewery so Anambra youth can drink their sense away coz how could we explain you defending failure with your full chest.
you are simply refusing to see anything good in obi..
May hatred not kill you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by midehi2(f): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Which one your papa get
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Askmewhy(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2022
happney65:
Let's see if it will make FP. Awon osinwin eniyan MOD's
Oga your body they hot ooo.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by obyno82: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Why didn't the fire trucks work in the fire disaster at Adeola Odeku last week? Guy you are just a stupid idiot honestly instead of you to argue based on issues you are here throwing childish banters. Honestly ehnnn MTN made data so cheap that urchins like you can come and spew rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Blaze14k: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So because Lagos was former federal capital, the clown Obi must abscond responsibilities by not buying a befitting truck for Anambra.

The man purposely built that brewery so Anambra youth can drink their sense away coz how could we explain you defending failure with your full chest.

Guy u are hell bent on makin peter obi look ridiculous have u thought about what he said? Like if u hate peter obi cos he is giving u headache u can take chill pill or sniper

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Homiesjinxbank: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Shey na Tinubu buy that Fire truck?? Show us what Tinubu bought during his Tenure..

LegendHero:

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by handsomeyinka(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:
For whatever it's worth, this is Peter Obi handing over dozens of fire trucks and garbage trucks to different service departments in Anambra state during his tenure as the governor. He did this many times and those from Anambra state will attest to this. He also organized trainings for them. May the proponents of vile political campaigns NEVER succeed in fooling us into voting in the same characters that will add to our burden in this country.

To Jah be the glory...

LINK:

https://m.facebook.com/scannewsnigeria/posts/2617397764988724?locale=ms_MY&_rdr
So you called a water tanker a fire truck?..

Now I see why obidients are confused..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by MNDY(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Na Tinubu donate am?
Tinubu is a thief.
He did nothing during his tenure.
You credit works of the governors he impose on Lagosians to him.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by ryloy: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2022
angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Blaze14k: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

It escalated so fast.

You have crazy temper just like your GCE presidential candidate that started throwing tantrum after Dino Melaye pressurized him.

I like when Obidiotss throw tantrums tho.

Guy u dey crase i swear u no get sense.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by MNDY(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2022
ElSudani:
Water tankers are not firetrucks.

The image below is a firetruck.

Na Tinubu donate am?
Tinubu is a thief.
He did nothing during his tenure.
You credit works of the governors he impose on Lagosians to him.
YOU BETTER GET SENSE
Are you not tired of this country and want betterment.
That you are supporting a bad person into power because of tribe.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by SmartyPants(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2022
happney65:
Let's see if it will make FP. Awon osinwin eniyan MOD's

So as it has made FP will you do the right thing by apologizing to the mods?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by concho(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2022
1.Do you know the year Obi Governed Anambra ?
2. Are you still aware Obi Purchased those Vehicles as a support to Innoson motors those days ?
3. Are you aware it was the best Innoson can come up with at that time ?
5. Just vote right , don’t vote to punish anyone
LegendHero:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by obyno82: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Most courageous that their people have been massacred numerous times such that when Ojuku saw millions of his people under six feet, he ran away disguised like a woman.

There is difference between courage and stupidity. You have to be able to differentiate them.

Which war have your ancestors fought and won? None!

So which war have you fought and won. Who lost Ilorin? Dude be very careful, your IP can be tracked and you can be picked up by the police for hate speech. I think your stupidity has been endured long enough, one more nonsense from you.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by clinician2x: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Bring a picture of a fire truck in existence between 2006 to 2014. Stupid fool
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by obyno82: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

He purchased obsolete firetrucks from Turkey and repainted them to look new.

Did they work? Show the firetruck in demonstration . grin

Trucks that was purchased from Innoson. Haaa make una fear God with these lies you peddle.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by g4gerald: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Oga those trucks was used to fight fire disaster effectively during Obi's time. I was a witness when my sch hostel cut fire in onitsha. What happened in Onitsha recently is lack of maintenance culture of successive government which u can't blame on Obi who is no longer in government over 8yrs now. Stop comparing lagos which is the richest state in Nigeria wit a small state like anambra, they are not mate wen it comes to IGR and finance. Obi did somtin wen it comes to fire fighting, it wud have been different if he didn't do anything at all during his time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by VEHINTOLAR: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Don't fall for the SCAM below !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by faceland: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Seriously, they are probably carrying goods right now (repurposed to make money) grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Kennydoc(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Stop showing your dumbness and stupidity.
Peter Obi left office 8 years ago. If Willie Obiano allowed the fire trucks to go into disrepair during his 8 years tenure, how is it Peter Obi's problem? Just like Buhari has destroyed Nigeria's economy within 7 years of his tenure, is that Jonathan's fault?

The truck that showed up at the Onitsha fire scene was just a water tanker owned by the fire service. It was not an actual fire service truck. Why the fire service did not show up with the fire trucks isn't what I can answer, but at least I know it isn't Peter Obi's fault.

Why not show us evidence of Tinubu's investment into the Lagos State Fire Service rather than attributing every development of the largest black city in the World to a man who left office 16 years ago and achieved very little compared to the capacity of the state he governed?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by ofemigeorge(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Stop fighting fir politians, especially those that are after giving and taking it back from you one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2022
obembet:

Ogbomosho is not a state dear. But oyo get better equipment than Anambra.

May the best candidate win
The firetrucks on display in Anambra during the period of Obi's government is the same fire trucks purchased during the period of Alao Alaka(of blessed memory) in Oyo State. That's the type of truck that's in vogue during the period.

The fire truck Obi purchase can never still been in operation today, same way all the firetruck and cars purchase by other governor's during the same period.

Let's make the right choice, not for us but for our incoming generation.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by muykem: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Everything is wrong with Peter Obi and his supporters. We are talking about firefighters trucks and you are showing water tanks.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Blaze14k: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Most courageous that their people have been massacred numerous times such that when Ojuku saw millions of his people under six feet, he ran away disguised like a woman.

There is difference between courage and stupidity. You have to be able to differentiate them.

Which war have your ancestors fought and won? None!

Have Nigeria ever fought any external war.. ok lets leave external war. Have they been able to defeat boko haram/iswap including bandits terrorist. Also which war have yorubas fought and won? Did u see the way British came and butchered ppl in benin kingdom and took all ur treasures while your king ran away. Buh i believe u dont know ur history cos they feed u with tribalism and ethnic sentiment

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Haywhy3579: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

Atleast my ancestors rose up against tyranny and perfidy and fought gallantly! They fought for something! Yours have been dashing across seme border like Lewis Hamilton at the start of any serious political conflict for years! You guys have your skulls stuck inside fulanis behind for eons.

A man who hasn't found something to fight for, is not worth living..

Back to the topic pls..
Leave the tribalism for another thread..
Obi also donated hundreds of transformers to different communities to keep his State going..

Uncommon candidate

Ur ancestors rose up and fight tyranny and till today u and ur ancestors are still with the same tyrany. The same Nigeria u termed tyrany is the same Nigeria u want us to vote for u to rule. What an irony of ideas. Ur ancestors hate Nigeria and still yet u pple want to rule the country u hate. Oga u pple will never have a taste of Aso rock.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Chukazu: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Don't know what is more foolish...you or the people who liked your brain dead comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests / MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment / President Jonathan Sick, Receives Treatment In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.