Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure (40230 Views)

Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by obyno82: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2022
porthouse7:
yea very soon

Good
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by porthouse7(f): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2022
obyno82:

Good
I will pick u up
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by obyno82: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2022
porthouse7:
I will pick u up

Well i have nothing to hide, but just so you know when it happens be rest assured that you would end up being detained.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by porthouse7(f): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2022
obyno82:

Well i have nothing to hide, but just so you know when it happens be rest assured that you would end up being detained.
we will detain u when we pick u up
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by obyno82: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2022
porthouse7:
we will detain u when we pick u up

grin grin grin grin Joker i would love to see you try. Nice reverse psychology games though, but be rest assured you are being watched
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by porthouse7(f): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2022
obyno82:

grin grin grin grin Joker i would love to see you try
we are closing up on u
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by porthouse7(f): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2022
obyno82:

grin grin grin grin Joker i would love to see you try. Nice reverse psychology games though, but be rest assured you are being watched
b4 tomorrow 4pm, we will get u, as long as ur phone is online we will track u down
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by obyno82: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
porthouse7:
b4 tomorrow 4pm, we will get u, as long as ur phone is online we will track u down

I would like to see you try. Look i am not here to play these childish games with you. Show me any hate speech then come and get me and i assure you, na Kirikiri you go dey.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by obyno82: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
porthouse7:
we are closing up on u

Joke if the century... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by chukel(m): 3:50am On Jan 07, 2023
What can you say about this statement made by you in 2013, you hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.