Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure (40226 Views)

Peter Obi Donating Millions To Northern Schools In 2018 / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Anambra Fire: Obiano Should Resign - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by CSTRR: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Take sanwo olu to anambra, and let us see if he will be able to afford firetrucks by the time he is done paying salaries, gratuities, and building a few roads and looting as usual.

He can do all those in lagos and still have enough left to buy firetrucks from Rolls royce if he wants.

The federal level is relatively as financially broke as osun state.
How can you manage scarce resources? That is where you will be tested.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:
So this is the kind of truck his mates bought?

This man has always been cheap right from time.

Can you compare 2007 to 2022, where 2.2 Camry, baby boy, etc was in vogue, talk of the town and now where we have sophisticated machines.

To
Be
Stupid
Just
Have
Love
And
Support
For
Tinubu
And
Apc
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Lashist(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So why is the said Innoson truck configured for people to fetch water from the truck?

In Lagos alone, there are multiple truck and vehicle assembly plant like Innoson and that doesn’t stop Lagos government from getting better fire trucks

Obi is a cheap clown. I’m sure he would have told Innoson to only build a substandard truck which explained why it brought shame to Anambra when they needed it most.

Below is a Firetruck in Lagos, can you compare this to the lorry Obi the clown commissioned in that photo?

Suffer never tire Anambra people, I’m sure when it gets to the highest level, they will start asking Obi questions on why he saved that money instead of buying better trucks.
Omo this just shows how stupid you are cheesy you said suffer never taya people but you broke idiot that can hardly fend for yourself, probably affected by ASUU and you know dollar rate and have seen how food prices has increased during APC tenure, have also seen how price of fuel have increased, seen how agberos have made tfare prices in lagos over high, have seen how insecurity has increased during APC still want to vote same APC. Shey suffer no dey taya you? When they gave birth to you, did they call you a slave?? cheesy pity your condition na. If you feel hopeless, pity your unborn children na
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by KINGS100(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Stop spewing nonsense and Come and defend your Escobar. Tell us how this will make the world take Nigerians seriously if all we can offer is a drug Lord and a corrupt grnadpa
LegendHero:

So why is the said Innoson truck configured for people to fetch water from the truck?

In Lagos alone, there are multiple truck and vehicle assembly plant like Innoson and that doesn’t stop Lagos government from getting better fire trucks

Obi is a cheap clown. I’m sure he would have told Innoson to only build a substandard truck which explained why it brought shame to Anambra when they needed it most.

Below is a Firetruck in Lagos, can you compare this to the lorry Obi the clown commissioned in that photo?

Suffer never tire Anambra people, I’m sure when it gets to the highest level, they will start asking Obi questions on why he saved that money instead of buying better trucks.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Lashist(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

Lagos was our federal capital for over a century and our financial capital for almost two centuries now!

Why not use Oshogbo or ogbomosho to compare?
Haba...ask him to provide pics of trucks BAT gave during his tenure. What he showed you is a recent pics. He is even a stupid person to bring recent pix to proof that BAT gave trucks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by sexyking1: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Your head must be paining you! Obi left office 8years ago, and tell me in this life, wch government vehicle has been driven for more than 8years? Must you condemn and blame innocent man just for political gain? They just shown you that he provided fire trucks and you are still condemning him. In Victoria island few weeks ago, there was fire out break and people were pictured quenching fire with bucket. Stop cursing yourself in d name of politics!
LegendHero:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Emola12(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

like say he borrow money from ur State u better wake up u dis urchins rif raff

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by seguno2: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Does the bold part indicate that Jagbajantis Asiwaju agberos is an Akotileta? Or what is the meaning of Ømø ęni kii sedi bębęrę ki a filękę sidi Ømø ęlomiran
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Lashist(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

@the bolded, they fought for nothing. What did they achieve with their fight? Exterminating millions of their people and damaging the psyche of their offspring with induced hate and victim mentality syndrome.

My own Oyo ancestor expanded beyond present day Nigeria while your own are still twinning with apes in the bushes. That’s why we have a well defined history as Yorubas with culture that is very superior and intact up to this day.

Back to the topic, in Oyo state where I come from, chairmen and house of rep honorable are the one that donate transformers for the community.

Infact ordinary landlord association contribute to buy transformers.

Obi is a clown if donating transformers is what he wasted his time on while calling the media for fanfare. Soon you will show us a picture of him commissioning boreholes.

Quick question. Is the dollar price affecting anambra people not affecting people in lagos?? You sound like anambra people get a dollar at over 800naira while lagosians get theirs at 1naira
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Emola12(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

u be mumu can you tell me d year obi serve as Anambra governor and the year sanwo olu serve as Lagos State governor and mind you Lagos dey among states wey debt wan kill for dis tym around oooo awon ode oshi
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Jman06(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's another election season! A season Nigerians suffer from amnesia. They forget all the hardship they're being subjected to by corrupt and evil politicians and elect the same set of incompetent politicians for all the wrong reasons. Later they'll start complaining of bad governance and looking for another country to japa to.

God is presenting them a capable and humane leader now in the person of Mr Peter Obi, but they'll allow tribalism and religion to get the better part of their brains. Would they get it right this time around? We'll get to know in a few months time.

God help Nigeria!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by blackpanda: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

They're all INNOSON vehicles produced at Anambra state during his regime! Remember that INNOSON himself has attested to the fact that Peter Obi encouraged him a lot to start his factories. By buying from local manufacturers, you keep the forex at home and help the industries employ more people.
I bet you NEVER knew that INNOSON produced Fire trucks and Garbage trucks too. How would you know when your principals fly double private jets to foreign lands just to treat flu and headache!
Ndo!!

which one is double private jet
Lol
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by teblu(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Those that have been expensive what have they done. Him been cheap was the reason why he was able to leave money while he left office.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by capofwesh(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Show us Tinubu commissioning this truck
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Bulleye(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

Lagos was our federal capital for over a century and our financial capital for almost two centuries now!

Stop defending failure. The fact that Lagos was once a federal capital is not enough for its present progress. Lagos state government is working hard to make Lagos better. Obi failed in Anambra as governor.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Bulleye(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

The irony is that it doesn’t even qualify for a water tanker.

Water tanker that they need bucket to take water from, how does that make sense?

In fact it is an insult that Obi can be contesting against Tinubu. Obi is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
KINGS100:
Pepper them abeg. Ahbadorians never get sense.
Come and defend your Escobar
I'm on their case
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Robinmido(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Impossible to see any Yoruba brag with osogbo or Ekiti it is only Lagos.
owobokiri:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Bulleye(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

Atleast my GCE candidate can face the press and deal with questions, tantrums or not. Your "Push and Start" presidential candidate couldn't find his pampers and so couldn't attend the presidential debate. He is now a masquerade. You guys want to make an evil spirit the president of the biggest black nation on earth.
Chukwu ajû!

Obi is facing the press because he has no achievement to showcase. He is appealing to people's emotions. He needs to tell a lot of lies to deceive the gullible.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Akagum!

The trucks are even fairly used and not built for fire fighting.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bulleye:

Obi is facing the press because he has no achievement to showcase. He is appealing to people's emotions. He needs to tell a lot of lies to deceive the gullible.
So when you have "achievements" to showcase, you start dodging the press?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Lashist(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sonyboom:
Last week Foolish Igbos were everywhere insulting Tinubu for the fire outbreak the same set of lunatics are here defending this oloriburuku pandora criminal Peter Obi that it will never ever be beta for that bought lawma truck to fight fire for a whole State.
lol...Its this kind of idiot that shouts racism. Ride on bigot. You remember your people and friends will leave this country. When they tell you their racism tales, i'm sure idiots like you will say too bad, whites are wicked cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Jones4190(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

Atleast my ancestors rose up against tyranny and perfidy and fought gallantly! They fought for something! Yours have been dashing across seme border like Lewis Hamilton at the start of any serious political conflict for years! You guys have your skulls stuck inside fulanis behind for eons.

A man who hasn't found something to fight for, is not worth living..

Back to the topic pls..
Leave the tribalism for another thread..
Obi also donated hundreds of transformers to different communities to keep his State going..

Uncommon candidate

between buying transformers that peter obi did and building an Independent Power Plant to generate 270MW for Lagos residents that tinubu did, which one is better?
anybody can buy transformers for his community but only a man like tinubu can build a power plant for the benefits of the whole state.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Bulleye(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

He purchased obsolete firetrucks from Turkey and repainted them to look new.

Did they work? Show the firetruck in demonstration . grin

Obedients are used to low life and poor taste. So, explaining to them why those fire trucks Obi bought are not good enough cannot sink into their skulls. They are deluded and brainwashed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by owobokiri(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jones4190:

between buying transformers that peter obi did and building an Independent Power Plant to generate 270MW for Lagos residents that tinubu did, which one is better?
Where did he build the power station? Are you about to invent "history" as usual?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Danniedpastor(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

See your miserable life.
That was many years ago.

You people were blaming him for fire that happened just last week.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Bulleye(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

So when you have "achievements" to showcase, you start dodging the press?

Obi has nothing concrete to campaign with. As a result, he has to be lying all over the media about what he will do when he is elected president. The question is, as a governor what did he do in Anambra state?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Traplord09: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Mumu we aways be mumu....

Instead of buying car and lot for ur own people yet u go import from outside..

That y I say ur brain is upside-down...

Some of those people likes are APC and PDP.
no go school at all..

Is that how to build a
Nigerian
That y buhari call them lazy youth

Y.. importing rather then export.....

Eventhin for this Life na import....

That y naira we never have value in other man country

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by Jones4190(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

Where did he build the power station? Are you about to invent "history" as usual?
is it peter obi that buld Aes barge (ipp) in Lagos?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by benqo01(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
owobokiri:

They're all INNOSON vehicles produced at Anambra state during his regime! Remember that INNOSON himself has attested to the fact that Peter Obi encouraged him a lot to start his factories. By buying from local manufacturers, you keep the forex at home and help the industries employ more people.
I bet you NEVER knew that INNOSON produced Fire trucks and Garbage trucks too. How would you know when your principals fly double private jets to foreign lands just to treat flu and headache!
Ndo!!

You don't even need to reply him,he his just full of hate for PO

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by GreenCovering: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
So someone bought dysfunctional water tanks for fire service with no proof of operational usage and some people want us to celebrate that with throwback pics.

How's that different from diverting national allocations into cronies private businesses?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure by VirileNelly2420: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
LegendHero:

So na lord lugard buy the truck for Lagos state government?

So because Lagos was former federal capital, the clown Obi must abscond responsibilities by not buying a befitting truck for Anambra.

The man purposely built that brewery so Anambra youth can drink their sense away coz how could we explain you defending failure with your full chest.
The trucks are never substandard... Even the garbage trucks are of international standard.

Even d foreign ones u think of also develop faults.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Idris As AGF / MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.