Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... (2529 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! / Should A Real Man Put His Wife Or Family First In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
zed7:
A figment of the writers imagination. Women have abundant opportunities to have sex and get pregnant. The only problem is that they can't chose a husband, it's the man that choses whom to marry.

An old layer desperate for a child knows what to do.

It's interesting that gullible people actually believe this poorly written and unimaginative fiction. Too many dummies around.
I am aware that they story is poorly been written but I'm just glad that you understood what I was talking about.
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by luizpippo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
grin grin grin

You never still make up your mind?
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
luizpippo:

You never still make up your mind?
yeah but I will be sorting out they by tomorrow..
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by bodmas11(m): 1:01am On Nov 10, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
There's this good neighbour of mine that I always associates with..we do talk, Play and do some stuff like that together... cheesy

She 38 and unmarried, she isn't in any relationship at all;we do ball together as neighbours sha just that!!!

Let's me cut it short, I'm tired of typing ...

Fast forward to this morning around 3::AM..i heard a knock at My door ..cos I was still awake, so i rushed down to check who was knocking behold it's was this neighbour of mine..she was on her night gown, looking so charming tho cheesy... shocked shocked she asked me to open the door for her cos she's feeling too lonely in her apartment..i was like okay!!! Wait a minute I rush in to put on My pyjamas cos I was only on My short...

I later came back nd opened they door for her,she walked in majestically.. then I closed My door and follow her ...

She came in and sat on My bed without saying any shit!! I was like Aunty Dorathy is everything alright ??cos that's her name...she replied yes..

On my mind I knew all was not fine, might be she's just scard of sleeping alone in her apartment....

So I climb on My bed and lay down My Head and My body...she was just there staring at me.. without saying shit..so I got My blanket and gave it to her to used.... she rejected it and said there's something very important that wants to discuss with you ...i said okay go ahead... she lay down roll closed to me..... now My spirit was high but I held myself firmly cos she is not My equal..

They following conversation took place..
She: why are you always alone?? Cos I haven't seen any Lady in your house before...

I: I laughed out so hard before replying ...i said I was fine staying alone.

She: have you for once asked me why i chosed to be they way i am??

I: I reply how

She: I meant staying up to 38 unmarried..

I:::i was like ooh NO!!!
But why

She::: she said okay, i want to ask for a favour!!

I:::i said yes!!... go ahead

She::: promise me you not gonna fail me..

I::: i said yes...

She:: I have been having this in mind right from they day i knew you and I always feel bad telling you or asking you this...

I::i was like what's that??

She:: you are aware I'm 38 unmarried,No relationship and I'm afraid of Men cos I ave been through..a serious heartbreak � before.. you know, you are My neighbour, my friend nd they one I'm really closed to in this compound and i trust you ..

I'm getting old and i can't remain like this ...I need a favour from you and that's a child...i know this might sound weird to you but I'm really serious about it...i will be taking responsibility of everything, I will take care of you and the baby...i promise never to make you regret this favour you are about doing me....is not as if I want you to marry me,i want a child from you.. be it a male or female but if you give me both ...i will still appreciate it,if you chose to get married to me i will sponsor they marriage and i promise to build things together with you and defend you in anyway... I'm so desperate for this yeah! I know that was they reason i came by this time ..

I love you yeah! and I can't hide this anymore;i might be older than you but you made my taste... age is just a number..if you get married to me,even if you choosed to have a side chick out there i wasn't have any problem as far as you made me be among someone's mother...

I'm confused i haven't said anything till today and she's still distopping me ... what should I do now...�...she is beautiful tho but older than me..i loved her but they fear of her age hmmm... have you been through this before share your opinion ...
embarassed

introduce me to her i am willing to give her what she wants,isn't it kids?i am here and free.Thanks in advance op
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by okoroemeka(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
i have been thinking about this...
Forget free kpekus na number i de eye
if you are a good Samaritan there is nothing to think about,the girl has a good plan B in having a child before menopause because the current reality now is that a huge percentage of women will not get married,infact I have been in exactly the same situation as yours and I helped,no big deal,the question is because of close proximity as negihbours I see a potential problem because when the nacking will start it may be difficult to stop,a woman that needs every drop of your cum will nack with unrestrained energy,can you summon the mental discipline to say no when the job is done?if you can't then you have married a woman by hire purchase.
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Christiansimon: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2022
immanuelsize:
so your uncle was 15 years when he married? Lie Mohammed, continue
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by luizpippo(m): 4:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Unyimekelvin:

Latest?

Have you started impregnating her?

No waste time
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by wagzy37: 5:02am On Nov 11, 2022
Yo!!! Never EVER do that!
Do you know the implications of what you are being begged to do? This is 2022!
Your value is extremely higher than any old woman fast approaching 40 and childless.
Ask yourself: would she have even given you any attention if she was in her 20’s? So after wasting her prime years, she don see fine boy in his own prime and now wants him? You’re a LAST RESORT! RUN!!

What is wrong with these weak-minded men these days?! angry
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by deewhydoski(m): 5:47am On Nov 11, 2022
This is not what you should be thinking at age 22, you have a promising future focus on that. Don't let any woman disarrange the plan of God over your life. Forget it the age gap is to much you can't marry her.
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by seniorgozman(m): 5:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Marry her you will not regret it
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by luizpippo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Unyimekelvin:

How far, you don score?

Na twins?
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Buffalo2(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

So your Uncle married at 15yrs? Hehe.. E no quick you do the maths abi
grin
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by K4diamond: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Flee and please don't fall into this trap except you have resolved to marry. Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

What It Means To Be Street!! --- Time For Fun Guys / What Do Chicks Really Like In A Guy? / How To Make Your Boyfriend Fall In Love With You All Over Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.