Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do (34073 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Been Led On, Only To Woo Her And Get Rejected / How I Was Led On / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by LordHashira: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2022

Find a tall guy to come pick you up from work. If he get jealous and start asking questions or teasing. You about the guy in a bid to gather info on who the guy is to you bla bla blau..... Then he likes you.

If he no send, then weane him from your heart. It's clear you've falling for the said guy

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

You are crazy grin.
Anyways, when i was sick and couldn't eat. Most people got me juice but he was like he wasn't sure of what i'll like to drink and bought me four kinds of drinks: juice, yoghurt, smoothie and tea.
If he's asking everyone questions directly on a group as a group leader, he will prefer to send me a text and ask me, making me feel respected.
As e dey sweet you, e go the pain others.. grin

He melts your heart grin grin

Likely he might be the shy type.

Of which most men are..Even the ones forming online Jim iyke..

You can draft a format to get him at least beat the shyness and talk to you, maybe things can fall in place from there.

Before another sister go do overtake o.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Adesuwag(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Face your books! You’re not special

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by chiefolododo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
I can't speak of his sexual status cos i don't know but there is a girl in the same group that is seducing him constantly and trying all to get his attention but his attention is fixated on me. There are other things he does like inviting me to marriage ceremony and sorts. But, he never calls or texts. When peradventure i text him, I notice he waits most times 1hr or 2 hrs before responding
I think you should get close to him too... though he may want to "withdraw" , he doesn't mean it
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by CanadaOrBust: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
Hmmm! I feel like ranting. So, there is this guy who has been giving me

OP check this out. Whatchu think?

https://youtube.com/shorts/H4m5z_hoCUA?feature=share
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by umuna(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
Hmmm! I feel like ranting. So, there is this guy who has been giving me attention since the beginning of this year. This attention is so glaring to everyone in my department that most of the girls are beefing me. Whenever he sees me in the department, he moves into close proximity to me without talking to me. He stares at me when I'm standing afar. He makes me feel special in the department.

Sometimes, when i catch his eyes, he smiles discretely at me. Now, it's november and he's still not saying anything. I don't know what to do because earlier in the year, I didn't have much feeling for him. But now, I feel I have something for him. There is another girl in the department that is obviously trying to get him, but he doesn't give her attention but gives me attention. I am tired. I don't know what to do? I can't ask him out, that's out of it. I wouldn't.

If you've been in this situation before, how did you handle it? Please help me as I'm on the brink of asking him so i don't continue wasting my time?

Give him a bright and constant green light!
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Saig: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
bushjeph:
Beware of men that stares alone. How old is he? Staring at you for almost a BUHARI year? Doesnt add up. Tell him he is making you uncomfortable then see his response.
Shybeauty
I think you should consider this advice

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
I can't speak of his sexual status cos i don't know but there is a girl in the same group that is seducing him constantly and trying all to get his attention but his attention is fixated on me. There are other things he does like inviting me to marriage ceremony and sorts. But, he never calls or texts. When peradventure i text him, I notice he waits most times 1hr or 2 hrs before responding

Ahhh not good. he has ur no and doesn't chat or call u?

it's either he has a gf or he's just being friendly. Don't put to much mind into it. if fact just be friendly and leave it at that.

Guys with many girls around us Don't have time for one girl like that cos there are multiple. I'm guessing. lol

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by cletz991(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nunu de scratch this one sad

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by clockwisereport: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

I'm really tired. I wouldn't be concerned because I have others that stare but i don't give attention but I'm cut up with him because I feel he likes me

He likee you but he doesn't know how to go about it
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by oneMalik: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Say it as it is , problem shared is problem solved !

good luck!
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by rottennaija(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
Hmmm! I feel like ranting. So, there is this guy who has been giving me attention since the beginning of this year. This attention is so glaring to everyone in my department that most of the girls are beefing me. Whenever he sees me in the department, he moves into close proximity to me without talking to me. He stares at me when I'm standing afar. He makes me feel special in the department.

Sometimes, when i catch his eyes, he smiles discretely at me. Now, it's november and he's still not saying anything. I don't know what to do because earlier in the year, I didn't have much feeling for him. But now, I feel I have something for him. There is another girl in the department that is obviously trying to get him, but he doesn't give her attention but gives me attention. I am tired. I don't know what to do? I can't ask him out, that's out of it. I wouldn't.

If you've been in this situation before, how did you handle it? Please help me as I'm on the brink of asking him so i don't continue wasting my time?

Carry gun.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by yahoodetector: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

Why do women think that all the time a man stares at them, it's love or a craving to have them... sometimes it could be out of disgust or maybe to digest some nasty stuff he has heard from someone about you.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

The guy is a manipulator.
He's playing with your mind.
Fashy the guy ASAP for your own good.
cheesy
Nawa o..

Fashy kwa..Be calming down..Men coordinate well and sometimes extra before that babe they are seriously attracted to.

Someone that makes her feel special isn't manipulating her na, A manipulator/flirt would have gotten closer to her sinceeeeee, and even collect some rounds, then act like they have nothing in common in public. A manipulator has got the sweetest words ever you will be willing to hear..Those that causes the butterflies to run down.
She is worried he hasn't made a move. I just see a shy guy being scared to approach.

Wooing a lady is not something every man find easy.
Until with time and other actions.

OP only need to maintain her charisma and scatter his head the more..So he can reach elastic limit and break the jinx..

Some men can be like this more than year sef.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by kwasoly(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

Don't make any move, men are created hunters so if he is interested whether shy or not he will talk.
Keep ur dignity as a woman.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

You opened a moniker just to spew lies

Ok let me help you.
1 Do you have a big ass?
If yes,

2. Walk towards him and when you're directly before him, twerk hard.

3. If he falls and dies, then that's what he's been after all along.

4. But if he starts preaching to you about the love of Christ, hold on to him, he's the one....

But if there's no reaction, go back to 1 and start all over again but do 2 softly this time.

Don't mention it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by nwajesus12(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
you better go and read or learn a skill, it's bloody out there

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by ShaqFu: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Octopusssy:

Ehn, it is not hard. Simply tell him

"oga, whenever I happen to glance at your general direction your eyes are always on me. Anything for the girls?"
seriously?

I have the perfect reply for such... grin grin
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Lovelydaisies: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
I feel he's leading you on as well, you know, to soften you.

But treat him casually as you would treat any other course mate of yours. If he wants you, he'll have to spill it. Otherwise, maintain your dignity, babe.

This your story is like that of Hollywood highschool lovers. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Eagba(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nairaland guys, I hope y'all are learning. This said guy is a legend

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Exceed15: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
What about the ones that are talking? Why wasting time with the ones not talking.. dat guy just dey canopy u

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy
Nawa o..

Fashy kwa..Be calming down..Men coordinate well and sometimes extra before that babe they are seriously attracted to.

Someone that makes her feel special isn't manipulating her na, A manipulator/flirt would have gotten closer to her sinceeeeee, and even collect some rounds, then act like they have nothing in common in public. A manipulator has got the sweetest words ever you will be willing to hear..Those that causes the butterflies to run down.
She is worried he hasn't made a move. I just see a shy guy being scared to approach.

Wooing a lady is not something every man find easy.
Until with time and other actions.

OP only need to maintain her charisma and scatter his head the more..So he can reach elastic limit and break the jinx..

Some men can be like this more than year sef.. cheesy

I was going to tell her to make a (subtle) move if she likes the guy that much, till I read the below part.

"But, he never calls or texts. When peradventure i text him, I notice he waits most times 1hr or 2 hrs before responding."

The guy is giving her (wicked) mixed signals, and messing with her mind.
He's doing the "big" things (buying her stuff...inviting her to functions), and leaving the "little" (calls...texts) things that matter most.

What do you think of that?

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mrksquare: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

Create an avenue for him to ask you out. Since he isn't forthcoming with his intention, subtly walk up to him and ask him for something like pen. Upon returning the pen you could ask him his name. I guess from here the guy will take it up.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mechanics(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
You can ask him why he's staring at you.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

I was going to tell her to make a (subtle) move if she likes the guy that much, till I read the below part.

"But, he never calls or texts. When peradventure i text him, I notice he waits most times 1hr or 2 hrs before responding."

The guy is giving her (wicked) mixed signals, and messing with her mind.
He's doing the "big" things (buying her stuff...inviting her to functions), and leaving the "little" (calls...texts) things that matter most.

What do you think of that?
I am a man, forget o..I know what my fellow comrades do behind the scenes.. grin

Ujo! Some time baby go call, he will be shaking to pick up sef grin grin he doesnt know what he will say the babe will lose interest..lol.

It is fun..And most times genuine ones spring up from such o.

I remembered in my Jss2 we were teaching a friend how to spin a babe he was dying for grin grin

One of us will act like the babe, coming towards him at a junction, and he will be like excuse me.. grin grin I have forgotten the wooing lines that was generated for him that time..

I just reminisced what I used to do during my own time..chai funny times past. grin

Hapu o e no easy even now..Some mature men still ka bukwa ujo ahu.

For such a guy, a bold lady is his best bet..This is where Leo ladies shine bright like a diamond.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by chazon(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Africans accept colonization intoto( we're westernized already via our dressing, food,.... Even some embrace feminism)
But what baffles me is that same women who stick to feminism or fight for gender equality still find it difficult to ask a man man out or pay bills on a date impulsively.

Take for instance, you think the guy "likes u"..... Judging by the uncommon scenario u've painted.

My view: I think you're the one who likes him & are infatuated already by some rare qualities that you've checkmark in ur subconscious abt a prospective lover. He ticks most of" these boxes"

You're also restricted by the African mentality of "men shud/must do the asking out" otherwise I perish in silence.

If he's romantically into u, just by asking him out on a simple tea date, u get some privacy outside work & he could loosen up sooner & spill out his heart to u.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by zakkxx: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
My Sister, lost, lost! That is your problem! You have fall b4 he approach you! You are still in school u don’t need a boy friend! But many people are doing it don’t be pressure! He will sleep with u and all the boys in your class will know! U have destroy your little integrity! If peradventure it happens in the future if any of your boy friend intend to marry u and he happens to know one of your class mate! It will take the grace of God if u no cast! Many women are in Shiloh crying because of useless life they have done before! Keep your self for your husband! Sleep with a man after your wedding night! Insist on this standard, many useless men will try to hit it but use this elimination button to find your husband! U will be very happy u did this! Ignore this advice and u will remember this message in Shiloh!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
Munzy14:

I am a man, forget o..I know what my fellow comrades do behind the scenes.. grin

Ujo! Some time baby go call, he will be shaking to pick up sef grin grin he doesnt know what he will say the babe will lose interest..lol.

It is fun..And most times genuine ones spring up from such o.

I remembered in my Jss2 we were teaching a friend how to spin a babe he was dying for grin grin

One of us will act like the babe, coming towards him at a junction, and he will be like excuse me.. grin grin I have forgotten the wooing lines that was generated for him that time..

I just reminisced what I used to do during my own time..chai funny times past. grin

Hapu o e no easy even now..Some mature men still ka bukwa ujo ahu.

For such a guy, a bold lady is his best bet..This is where Leo ladies shine bright like a diamond.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gi na zodiac. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by b1olat: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
The guy May look innocent but don't be deceived by his mien looks. He is firmly in control of his actions. He is using one of the best methods of wooing a lady and he is already making a success of it with you. The ball is in your court now, you either play along with it or throw it away. Wishing you God guidance as you make the right decision.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by b1olat: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
The guy May look innocent but don't be deceived by his mien looks. He is firmly in control of his actions. He is using one of the best methods of wooing a lady and he is already making a success of it with you. The ball is in your court now, you either play along with it or throw it away. Wishing you God guidance as you make the right decision.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by kkins25(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
The guy knows game. I wouldn't say that he is an introvert or that his introvert nature is what is preventing him from asking you out.

Most times, we guys are mad over the one we are really in love with..We would be the ones subliminally remind you to check up on us. He may have good intentions, but I'd be careful. You're dealing with someone who understands how females work. I bet one testicle he has read some of those "how to get a girl" books, and has watched innumerable amounts of YouTube on the topic.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gi na zodiac. cheesy

grin
Precisely enough I have been teaching a friend Zodiacs since morning..

She is having understanding issues with Nwoke ya cheesy

A libra dating a sagg guy..Saggs hehehehe unu ji awa ishi o.

And an Aries is serious with her now..Nke olulu..

I just act like I didn't see her comfort with planB.

But a wunu m therapist now, Let me professional cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.