Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do (34057 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Been Led On, Only To Woo Her And Get Rejected / How I Was Led On / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty sweetheart, chefuo that guy.
Ishi a rii ya mma.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Pacesetter2021: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
What kind of life is this you are living? Playing your life like a game of chess. The best thing you can do for yourself as a young person is to forget your life at the feet of Jesus. Let Him,at the appointed time give you a spouse

All this cutting eye,catching feelings, you will cry premium tears because the bible says if you sow in the flesh you will reap corruption .
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Munzy14:

The teaching chain continues cheesy.

That first reaction is very intriguing..lol

One just can't help the curiosity.

M mata gi now, to the point of relating with the person, a gala'm g'e nyoo.
I'm conscious not to go too deep into it sha.

Exactly their own dey for their body o..Kim wu nu ofu n'ime ha..They have a flirty trait..Mana nwe kwa insecurity masked with surface confidence..My Libra babe then, was highly insecure about me..She will always say you will cheat you will cheat..teenage love..Her insecurity led to the break up..O gbaara oso cheesy

They can be clingy as well..saggs hate such..

Lol, eji m a pia su my parents when they try to be judgmental..I feel the world needs a liberal way of living but morals must be respected..Mistakes and fantasies can happen to anyone.
Everyone needs freedom but some abuse it..

Too much liberty ga e mebi uwa.
That is where we come in.

Zodiac unu eeh,av told you about one of my friend wu sagg..Soo blunt..My next door neighbour in school..We became close when I was in finals..I didn't have much time to date her..plus my best friend tara ya like no stress..It's a taboo for me..But she do say it openly she for like date me..Mu na agba oso m..Bro code things. grin
She is one of a kind...Gives me home and well cooked food, whiskey, when guys buy her Sharwama, ya azuta nkem..

Mpa m..Sweet and hot human..iwe wee ya, ya emebie ihe grin
Obi di ya nma, ya mefere..
Then, you.. grin peace and fire grin grin grin when needed..

Yea saggs are rare.

Hahahahahahaha

Libra and taurus are very cool with us.

Taurus ndi nri.
They love food so much, they can't help it.

Yes we have patience..We are still compatible with Leo people despite notice me her..We are too patience and flexible that's why we bond well with fire people.

My baby bro wunu onye nke mu na ya na ato karicha..
Aries.

Gemini no dey talk..When I linked him with my ex when we were dating, she was like baby wait, Is your brother dumb? grin grin grin grin spent 4hours with someone and he didn't say pim!.. cheesy

@bolded, very true.

A si na o wu ya toro gi, he might not be your favourite.

Gemini, ndi ihu abuo. cheesy
My brother is like that with us. Hardly talks.

Eshi anyi gidere ya na status nwunye ya nga o gugara nwunye uri ehn, I laugh shege comot for him body that day.
He took her to a karaoke bar and serenaded her. cheesy
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by caesymore(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Maynnmaan:

And you think you are the only person he does these too?
Do you think he has not had sex since the beginning of the year?
What you’ve mentioned since are basic things.

Spoiler you no go kuku close mouth grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Fantazy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate it. I needed someone to show me another perspective. It's not that i'm blind. If a guy likes a girl, he should talk and everything. I think i made excuses for him and now, i have to reset my brain. Thanks.

Not all guys can boldly approach a girl they like. I have like/loved a girl without being able to approach her for over a year, everyone noticed it. it was when she noticed it herself (just like in your own case) she sent a letter to me through my friend, telling me she liked me also that I should call her. I didn't even call. She later called me by herself after 4 days. After saying Hello I heard her voice and said bello too, we both kept mute for over 2 minutes. I didn't know what next to say, she too couldn't say anything.

To cut the story short. We became the closest lovers on campus. I can't explain how we got talking face to face.

You can ask him what he wants, if not face to face, through text. Then u know your stance
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Shybeauty: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Fantazy:

Not all guys can boldly approach a girl they like. I have like/loved a girl without being able to approach her for over a year, everyone noticed it. it was when she noticed it herself (just like in your own case) she sent a letter to me through my friend, telling me she liked me also that I should call her. I didn't even call. She later called me by herself after 4 days. After saying Hello I heard her voice and said bello too, we both kept mute for over 2 minutes. I didn't know what next to say, she too couldn't say anything.

To cut the story short. We became the closest lovers on campus. I can't explain how we got talking face to face.

You can ask him what he wants, if not face to face, through text. Then u know your stance

I already asked him codedly. I subtly told him some of our colleagues told me that they noticed he’s attracted to me and I told them that he’s just being friendly. Note that, I didn’t want to be direct with him so as to cushion whatever answer he’ll give and the truth is that no colleagues said anything. Actually, it was their beefing and envy that made me to know they didn’t like the way the guy was giving me attention.

He already replied me and said he’s just being friendly. I’ve taken it in good faith and I’m moving on from the situationship input myself

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

One just can't help the curiosity.

M mata gi now, to the point of relating with the person, a gala'm g'e nyoo.
I'm conscious not to go too deep into it sha.

Too much liberty ga e mebi uwa.
That is where we come in.

Hahahahahahaha

Taurus ndi nri.
They love food so much, they can't help it.

@bolded, very true.

A si na o wu ya toro gi, he might not be your favourite.

Gemini, ndi ihu abuo. cheesy
My brother is like that with us. Hardly talks.

Eshi anyi gidere ya na status nwunye ya nga o gugara nwunye uri ehn, I laugh shege comot for him body that day.
He took her to a karaoke bar and serenaded her. cheesy
You described me..I don't waste time..Except if I don't care about the person.. cheesy

I give liberty, and it is my weak point na relationship lipsrsealed They abuse it..And ones it happens, I lose interest and begin to detach.

I swear, if he was older, he go dey flog us..Exactly ihe mma m gwara ya when we were small.. grin

Ezigbo ndi ihu abuo o grin grin Damn! My bro in company of some people is super active eeeh, but if you meet him outside, you will get annoyed forcing a conversation.

But, I have learnt to make him talk in some ways by making him relaxed and comfortable. Then confide in me to an extent.

But, the description about Gemini you are 100% spot on with your bro..
A lady asked me if this my bro has a girl friend, I said I don't know..She said he should enter Seminary grin grin

Mana mpa m egidela ya before with a girl.. grin grin

Ihu abuo ha wu eeehhh!!!!..

Gi hu ya i ga asi o wu a priest, mana ya ñuo ra gi beer here eeeh grin grin

Growing up he was the most stubborn of the clan...We fear him then..Gi na ya metu ya eburu cutlass...And o na ahu eru aka ishishi..

Ya na nke Aries, cat and rat.. cheesy
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
Fantazy:

Mariahangel bia lekwa ihe gwa ga gi since..Men can be that deeply shy..Even if you bodly confront it, not all will open up immediately..

Best is allow nature take it's course... cheesy One thing will lead to another and relationship don start.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

I don't agree.
He seems like a player.

I che si the lady ga a dizi interested after telling her that?
Unless o di gullible.
A player will be intentional.

When you confront him, he will be straight and deceptive with a yes.

The friend talk will bruise her ego via high expectations. cheesy
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by hk891: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na yeye dey worry u�
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
Hmmm! I feel like ranting. So, there is this guy who has been giving me attention since the beginning of this year. This attention is so glaring to everyone in my department that most of the girls are beefing me. Whenever he sees me in the department, he moves into close proximity to me without talking to me. He stares at me when I'm standing afar. He makes me feel special in the department.

Sometimes, when i catch his eyes, he smiles discretely at me. Now, it's november and he's still not saying anything. I don't know what to do because earlier in the year, I didn't have much feeling for him. But now, I feel I have something for him. There is another girl in the department that is obviously trying to get him, but he doesn't give her attention but gives me attention. I am tired. I don't know what to do? I can't ask him out, that's out of it. I wouldn't.

If you've been in this situation before, how did you handle it? Please help me as I'm on the brink of asking him so i don't continue wasting my time?
Is your father or mother paying your fees to go and look for man or to graduate with good grades?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Octopusssy(f): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
ShaqFu:
seriously?

I have the perfect reply for such... grin grin
E better not be what I'm thinking grin
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Vickiespecial(f): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
God knows I don't have time for shit!!!! If a guy does anyhow, I pack him to one side. This guy is obviously not giving you attention as you are claiming.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by litaninja(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Siddon dey wait na, since you're too full of yourself. Shiloh no dey overful. Space dey.

Shybeauty:
Hmmm! I feel like ranting. So, there is this guy who has been giving me attention since the beginning of this year. This attention is so glaring to everyone in my department that most of the girls are beefing me. Whenever he sees me in the department, he moves into close proximity to me without talking to me. He stares at me when I'm standing afar. He makes me feel special in the department.

Sometimes, when i catch his eyes, he smiles discretely at me. Now, it's november and he's still not saying anything. I don't know what to do because earlier in the year, I didn't have much feeling for him. But now, I feel I have something for him. There is another girl in the department that is obviously trying to get him, but he doesn't give her attention but gives me attention. I am tired. I don't know what to do? I can't ask him out, that's out of it. I wouldn't.

If you've been in this situation before, how did you handle it? Please help me as I'm on the brink of asking him so i don't continue wasting my time?
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Kayyus09(m): 12:48am On Nov 11, 2022
I'm staring at you too shocked
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by IGBOGENE27(m): 3:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Shybeauty:

I think you should focus on your studies. Because, from the look of things, you are just a teenager likewise him, otherwise, he would have had the guts to approach you.

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Sagefromtheeast: 6:03am On Nov 11, 2022
rickleye:

Not everyone is bold enough to talk. Ill have plenty examples but share just one.
I was on an evening shift from work that I had just started. I saw this lady and immediately I wanted her . Our eyes said hello and nothing more but I was in a different department so our breaks et all never merged. I had a friend who was interested in another girl ( who had a friend who was okay to me ). ANyways, his plan was that we would double date. He would ask the girl out and by default i would be matched with the friend. So here I am in a limbo. Do I pursue this bedroom eyes lady or wait for the fling with my friend.

Low and behold, I get this envelop on my desk. I open it, its a handwritten love letter. Not an email or typed letter. Handwritten with a puff of perfume. I opened and read the letter - the lady had professed her feelings to me and asked me to join her for coffee. So I thanked her and said why not. Her name was Sandra. We had a thrill of a relationship. It ended simply because she had a lot of past baggage that she hadnt dealt with. But just to say. We are not in Kansas anymore - Make the first move !!!

;Dabeg where's Kansas and what happens there?
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by BoboKush(m): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Shybeauty:

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate it. I needed someone to show me another perspective. It's not that i'm blind. If a guy likes a girl, he should talk and everything. I think i made excuses for him and now, i have to reset my brain. Thanks.

Some guy take forever to approach a lady
Also he might want to be sure stuff will work out between u too
Or wouldn't want to ruined little u both had

What i expect u do is.... Give him green light too
U said u can't ask him out... Nigerian lady style grin

But u can invite him over.... Church.. House... Event
Just anything to make u more closer that shows u reciprocate the vibe he gives na

If I'm a lady n i see a guy i liked I'm definitely moving close or doing the whole thing... That if i can't ask him out

Number of tym ladies av request my number, some just tease.... Some oh nice to meet u... So we won't see again
I mean anybody can move to someone no big deal at all
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by ShaqFu: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Octopusssy:

E better not be what I'm thinking grin
Oh you damn well know it's what you're thinking grin
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by an555: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Lol this is me and I won’t give a fucking advice
Go with the flows or use your head. 50/50
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Mariahangel bia lekwa ihe gwa ga gi since..Men can be that deeply shy..Even if you bodly confront it, not all will open up immediately..

Best is allow nature take it's course... cheesy One thing will lead to another and relationship don start.

That one's own is too much naa.
Onye ahu o ga a pali mmadu anya n'ihu? undecided
Lack of confidence is a turn off for a lot of people.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

That one's own is too much naa.
Onye ahu o ga a pali mmadu anya n'ihu? undecided
Lack of confidence is a turn off for a lot of people.
cheesy
Umu nwoke wu ndi ihere..You won't blame us that much, ladies get wooed from age younger than the males.

By the time she gets to the 20+ she don sabi whats up pass male in that age grade.

A friend told me, their was this 30s guy who lecture on his department when he was studying, the guy find it difficult to approach a babe cheesy.

I mean he is ok, good job, cool place, cool mobility yet ...Uka gwuru cheesy

It is not easy..

You know one has to build the confidence?
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Fantazy:

Are you both still together?
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy
Umu nwoke wu ndi ihere..You won't blame us that much, ladies get wooed from age younger than the males.

By the time she gets to the 20+ she don sabi whats up pass male in that age grade.

A friend told me, their was this 30s guy who lecture on his department when he was studying, the guy find it difficult to approach a babe cheesy.

I mean he is ok, good job, cool place, cool mobility yet ...Uka gwuru cheesy

It is not easy..

You know one has to build the confidence?

Well, confidence has a lot to do with how/where one grew up.
Some people confidence na follow come o. Even without nothing!
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Munzy14:

You described me..I don't waste time..Except if I don't care about the person.. cheesy

I give liberty, and it is my weak point na relationship lipsrsealed They abuse it..And ones it happens, I lose interest and begin to detach.

I swear, if he was older, he go dey flog us..Exactly ihe mma m gwara ya when we were small.. grin

Ezigbo ndi ihu abuo o grin grin Damn! My bro in company of some people is super active eeeh, but if you meet him outside, you will get annoyed forcing a conversation.

But, I have learnt to make him talk in some ways by making him relaxed and comfortable. Then confide in me to an extent.

But, the description about Gemini you are 100% spot on with your bro..
A lady asked me if this my bro has a girl friend, I said I don't know..She said he should enter Seminary grin grin

Mana mpa m egidela ya before with a girl.. grin grin

Ihu abuo ha wu eeehhh!!!!..

Gi hu ya i ga asi o wu a priest, mana ya ñuo ra gi beer here eeeh grin grin

Growing up he was the most stubborn of the clan...We fear him then..Gi na ya metu ya eburu cutlass...And o na ahu eru aka ishishi..

Ya na nke Aries, cat and rat.. cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Fantazy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Are you both still together?

We are not in the same state at the moment. Though we still see each other ones in a while, chat, and talk on phone sometimes.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Fantazy:

We are not in the same state at the moment. Though we still see each other ones in a while, chat, and talk on phone sometimes.

I meant, are you both still a couple?
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by brandsoncharlie: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
JoeRizzla:

Bitc.h I have something meaningful doing but what do have nothing but a wide decayed tunnel in between your legs for lovepeddling. If you are not a Nigerian why seek opinions of Nigerians on this forum. Odeh
That was a very good come back. Very Good.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

I meant, are you both still a couple?
Asiri gu ga gi.. grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Asiri gu ga gi.. grin grin grin

We must get to the bottom of the matter. grin

Such a story that started out so romantically, cannot be allowed to end without a happily ever after o. For what naa? undecided
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

We must get to the bottom of the matter. grin

Such a story that started out so romantically, cannot be allowed to end without a happily ever after o. For what naa? undecided
Wait until religion and distance will stab the love. grin
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2022
Munzy14:

Wait until religion and distance will stab the love. grin

You're not good. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Why I'm Scared To Get Married / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.