Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do (34017 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Been Led On, Only To Woo Her And Get Rejected / How I Was Led On / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by leesi11(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maynnmaan:
He gives you attention by “staring at you” bwahahahah
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
Now, it's November and he's still not saying anything.

grin grin So, you want him to say something and take care of his November duties? grin Give him some times, he knows what he's trying to avoid.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Munzy14:

grin
Precisely enough I have been teaching a friend Zodiacs since morning..

She is having understanding issues with Nwoke ya cheesy

Onye nkushi. cheesy
You must teach zodiacs to everyone you cross paths with, o kwa ya?
They must understand by force, by fire. cheesy

A libra dating a sagg guy..

Saggs hehehehe unu ji awa ishi o.

Chai! Ndi Libra e nwechahu nsogbu.
They're Air, o kwa ya?

I no go lie, o nu anyi n'ahu. cheesy

And an Aries is serious with her now..Nke olulu..

I just act like I didn't see her comfort with planB.

Aries. undecided

But a wunu m therapist now, Let me professional cheesy

Onye professional therapist, ndewooo.
I kpukwa enyo anya? cheesy
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by RealTrump: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lucrativress:

He's got you already and there's a good chance he is not a serious person.
Whoever goes that way making you like him without putting concrete actions to it just wants to play you and have you at his beckon.

Let me tell you how it'll go
Out of the blues, he'll later walk up to you and still pretend like you mean soo much, you fall, start loving up and he wouldn't even tell you he loves you but you love him already.

Could push for sex, if you agree, you'd love him even more and then he's got your heart all in his hands.

You'd have multiple heart breaks, try winning him over when he's just been an unserious player trying to make you feel special.

So two can play the game.
When next you catch him smiling, exchange a bland smile.
Or flirt, feel free, loosen up and flirt with him openly.
Yup!
It's probably the next thing he'd do.
Do it.
So you start reducing those emotions already building inside you.

Don't wait for him to walk up to you or you might just loose your heart to him.

Guy will play you real good and you'll be crying very soon.

See d plenty thing u r typing when u can just ask her to "woman up" n ask d boy out.

Boys r becoming females n now lack d old skill of walking up to a woman cos of internet. E go choke all of una, I dey here dey observe grin
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Cde1: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by adeboizy11(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
You're a potential...
Go and talk to him.
Shybeauty:

You are crazy grin.
Anyways, when i was sick and couldn't eat. Most people got me juice but he was like he wasn't sure of what i'll like to drink and bought me four kinds of drinks: juice, yoghurt, smoothie and tea.
If he's asking everyone questions directly on a group as a group leader, he will prefer to send me a text and ask me, making me feel respected.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Ofemmanu1: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Maynnmaan:
He gives you attention by “staring at you” bwahahahah

No mind the bitch..

Olosho dey him blood.

Naso Ashawo dey start
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by fof1: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
Hmmm! I feel like ranting. So, there is this guy who has been giving me attention since the beginning of this year. This attention is so glaring to everyone in my department that most of the girls are beefing me. Whenever he sees me in the department, he moves into close proximity to me without talking to me. He stares at me when I'm standing afar. He makes me feel special in the department.

Sometimes, when i catch his eyes, he smiles discretely at me. Now, it's november and he's still not saying anything. I don't know what to do because earlier in the year, I didn't have much feeling for him. But now, I feel I have something for him. There is another girl in the department that is obviously trying to get him, but he doesn't give her attention but gives me attention. I am tired. I don't know what to do? I can't ask him out, that's out of it. I wouldn't.

If you've been in this situation before, how did you handle it? Please help me as I'm on the brink of asking him so i don't continue wasting my time?

He is not the Only Man in the World for You,Pls. If he can Stare at You all this While but Weak to Communicate, Avoid him Pls. Are You Love Sick? Go to God in Solitary confinement Seek Jesus Christ Pls.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by SPAMBOX7: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Teenage girl in love. Thank god say no be my era you dey. You for see shege cheesy
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Kaytixy: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sebi na book ur papa send you go read and you come here dey talk rubbish.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by SPAMBOX7: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

You are crazy grin.
Anyways, when i was sick and couldn't eat. Most people got me juice but he was like he wasn't sure of what i'll like to drink and bought me four kinds of drinks: juice, yoghurt, smoothie and tea.
If he's asking everyone questions directly on a group as a group leader, he will prefer to send me a text and ask me, making me feel respected.
He lack the balls to come clean. Normally girls friendzone guys like that but I bet you still very young and naive reason why you translate it to love
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by SILVERLINES: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
Hmmm! I feel like ranting. So, there is this guy who has been giving me attention since the beginning of this year. This attention is so glaring to everyone in my department that most of the girls are beefing me. Whenever he sees me in the department, he moves into close proximity to me without talking to me. He stares at me when I'm standing afar. He makes me feel special in the department.

Sometimes, when i catch his eyes, he smiles discretely at me. Now, it's november and he's still not saying anything. I don't know what to do because earlier in the year, I didn't have much feeling for him. But now, I feel I have something for him. There is another girl in the department that is obviously trying to get him, but he doesn't give her attention but gives me attention. I am tired. I don't know what to do? I can't ask him out, that's out of it. I wouldn't.

If you've been in this situation before, how did you handle it? Please help me as I'm on the brink of asking him so i don't continue wasting my time?
focus on what ur parents send you to go and do there, to school not to commit fornication
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by malvisguy212: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
I felt he is shy but i think i'm very wrong as i heard that he had an ex-girlfriend before and their love was known within the group and outside
start asking him some serious questions. for example when you ask him " why do you always stair at me ?" his reply will be very helpful to you. ....OK , let assume his reply is " I kinda like you" then relationship talk begin between you and him. ....but make sure you are loving the right person.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

Onye nkushi. cheesy
You must teach zodiacs to everyone you cross paths with, o kwa ya?
They must understand by force, by fire. cheesy

Chai! Ndi Libra e nwechahu nsogbu.
They're Air, o kwa ya?

I no go lie, o nu anyi n'ahu. cheesy

Aries. undecided

Onye professional therapist, ndewooo.
I kpukwa enyo anya? cheesy
grin grin grin
I was thought by My former babe..So it really helped since then..So I feel good sharing the knowledge as Well.

After reading her Libra stuffs, she was like wawuuuuu cheesy This is true ooooo grin grin

Libra I have a thing with them..My very good friend wu Libra, onye nke ozo wu Libra..My very First babe wu Libra..Mu na ha gbara ndu!.
My three friendship with them were tighter during the times.
Yes, they are air..Highly compatible with us..They don't like judgmental people..And Aqua gives that freedom without judging you like that..

Av dated Leo, my longest.

Likely I will try another Zodiac soon cheesy

Saggs smh..Unu eeh, I never see..I still have a lot of saggs as friends ma nwoke ma Nwaanyi..Anyi na unu di kwa compatible on the intellectual aspects and honesty.

It takes a sagg or an Aquarius to understand a sagg..if not, ogu na mgba cheesy.

Aries na Leo ndi notice me cheesy baby bro is Aries...Damn! Ya koo nga eeh, i ga si ole big man gafere ihe a cheesy Impatience lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin Mba o..

It's on whatsaap o..Mmehe office, onye bia ma ekpuru enyo anya cheesy
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Whenever he's staring at you, he's simultaneously having s3x with you in his mind. Simple!
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Lucrativress(f): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
RealTrump:

See d plenty thing u r typing when u can just ask her to "woman up" n ask d boy out.

Boys r becoming females n now lack d old skill of walking up to a woman cos of internet. E go choke all of una, I dey here dey observe grin
She'll be wasting her time asking a player out
He looks like a player
Better for her to douse the feelings
His type wastes women's time

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by achimendy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

If he's not saying anything you say something na.

Nawa o.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Cumenlight: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

I'm really tired. I wouldn't be concerned because I have others that stare but i don't give attention but I'm cut up with him because I feel he likes me
chai!! Love is sweet oh
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Carparts888(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
My advice is you shoot your shot. Some ladies tried this and ended up getting married to the guy.
Shooting your shot doesn't make you cheap or desperate but shows you actually have the courage to go for what u want.
Life is too short not try and chase what u want so try your luck and it may end in wedding bells cool

See fine and single guy like me looking for this kind of opportunity. DM me if the guy Bleep up, i promise to treat you like a queen smiley
Shybeauty:

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
I can't speak of his sexual status cos i don't know but there is a girl in the same group that is seducing him constantly and trying all to get his attention but his attention is fixated on me. There are other things he does like inviting me to marriage ceremony and sorts. But, he never calls or texts. When peradventure i text him, I notice he waits most times 1hr or 2 hrs before responding

He likes you but not enough to want to date you. As a single man, I'm telling you this.

He has other women in his life and he's confused as to what he wants.

Just avoid him.

I have done exactly what you described here

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Shybeauty: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

Thanks to everyone that has taken time to comment, both advices and insults. So, I asked him subtly and he told me he’s just being friendly. At least, I don’t have to misinterpret anything again.
Contrary to some people’s claims, I’m not a student. I have my masters. I’m not a kid, I know what I saw but looks can be deceiving. So, I’ll rest the matter. The only mistake I made is that I should have asked him earlier like when I started noticing. Well, it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Rhozabeth(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Go close to him, tell him tou know he likes you and tell him to shoot his shot, you have made it easy for him without throwing yourself at him. If after that he is still not saying anything then forget him! From that moment on him fo see u dey run from you!
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by LostMyZeal(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

Thanks to everyone that has taken time to comment, both advices and insults. So, I asked him subtly and he told me he’s just being friendly. At least, I don’t have to misinterpret anything again.
Contrary to some people’s claims, I’m not a student. I have my masters. I’m not a kid, I know what I saw but looks can be deceiving. So, I’ll rest the matter. The only mistake I made is that I should have asked him earlier like when I started noticing. Well, it is what it is.

Eyaa...He just wants to fvck with your mind

And now he's deflected with his 'just being friendly' response

Now what you need do is cancel all those permutations in your head cos that's what he wants you to do.

Simply Adopt a 'there's nothing there' approach and go with the flow with him

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin
I was thought by My former babe..So it really helped since then..So I feel good sharing the knowledge as Well.

Mgbe I koshirila'm, m koshiere umunne'm ndi ke nwaanyi abuo.
Otu e buruzie ya n'ishi, while the other one would have nothing to do with it. cheesy

After reading her Libra stuffs, she was like wawuuuuu cheesy This is true ooooo grin grin

There's always that reaction.
E chetara'm mgbe I buru uzo juo'm date m, and I was like si I wukwanu onye? Hehehehe

Libra I have a thing with them..My very good friend wu Libra, onye nke ozo wu Libra..My very First babe wu Libra..Mu na ha gbara ndu!.
My three friendship with them were tighter during the times.
Yes, they are air..Highly compatible with us..They don't like judgmental people..

And Aqua gives that freedom without judging you like that..

Ke ha nukwa ha n'ahu shaa.
I think they can nyochashia, which can be annoying to Sags.
And they have okacha-amara tendencies too.

E jiri'm gi mara that one.

Av dated Leo, my longest.

Likely I will try another Zodiac soon cheesy

I ma ihe no na ihe ndi a wu na, you're likely to find yourself getting drawn to the same kind of things/people.
So, it's mostly not up to you.

Saggs smh..Unu eeh, I never see..I still have a lot of saggs as friends ma nwoke ma Nwaanyi..Anyi na unu di kwa compatible on the intellectual aspects and honesty.

It takes a sagg or an Aquarius to understand a sagg..if not, ogu na mgba cheesy.

I've come to realize that ndi zodiac anyi a dihu that common.

O di ka Libra na Taurus wu the most common zodiacs, and Earth wu the most common sign.

True.
O ga a wu maka na ndi zodiac unu nwere ndidi.

Aries na Leo ndi notice me cheesy baby bro is Aries...Damn! Ya koo nga eeh, i ga si ole big man gafere ihe a cheesy Impatience lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin Mba o..

It's on whatsaap o..Mmehe office, onye bia ma ekpuru enyo anya cheesy

Which one n'ime umunne gi is your favourite?
The Gemini, Pisces, or Aries?
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

Munzy14, I hukwala si the guy wu onye aruru-ala? grin
I kwuo now, gi si m calm down. Hehehehehe
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Shybeauty: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Eyaa...He just wants to fvck with your mind

And now he's deflected with his 'just being friendly' response

Now what you need do is cancel all those permutations in your head cos that's what he wants you to do.

Simply Adopt a 'there's nothing there' approach and go with the flow with him

Thanks �

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Successfulben: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Let me read and learn.
Shybeauty:

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Successfulben: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
I just dey shame for you. That guy na sharp guy, he knows what he want and once he gets it, he go begin treat you like other girls. My advice fit no make sense Sha.
Shybeauty:

You are crazy grin.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by dontrulee: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
It's a very simple tactics and it works almost everytime. He is a player. When I was in school, I used this tactics on my mates and juniors and it works.

I stare till they become uncomfortable. I tried it on my seniors and it worked. I was crowned baba for the girls because I knew the pathway to a girls brain or heart. If it comes to girls, forget I be top gun. grin
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

Mgbe I koshirila'm, m koshiere umunne'm ndi ke nwaanyi abuo.
Otu e buruzie ya n'ishi, while the other one would have nothing to do with it. cheesy

There's always that reaction.
E chetara'm mgbe I buru uzo juo'm date m, and I was like si I wukwanu onye? Hehehehe

Ke ha nukwa ha n'ahu shaa.
I think they can nyochashia, which can be annoying to Sags.
And they have okacha-amara tendencies too.

E jiri'm gi mara that one.

I ma ihe no na ihe ndi a wu na, you're likely to find yourself getting drawn to the same kind of things/people.
So, it's mostly not up to you.

I've come to realize that ndi zodiac anyi a dihu that common.

O di ka Libra na Taurus wu the most common zodiacs, and Earth wu the most common sign.

True.
O ga a wu maka na ndi zodiac unu nwere ndidi.

Which one n'ime umunne gi is your favourite?
The Gemini, Pisces, or Aries?
The teaching chain continues cheesy.

That first reaction is very intriguing..lol

Exactly their own dey for their body o..Kim wu nu ofu n'ime ha..They have a flirty trait..Mana nwe kwa insecurity masked with surface confidence..My Libra babe then, was highly insecure about me..She will always say you will cheat you will cheat..teenage love..Her insecurity led to the break up..O gbaara oso cheesy

They can be clingy as well..saggs hate such..

Lol, eji m a pia su my parents when they try to be judgmental..I feel the world needs a liberal way of living but morals must be respected..Mistakes and fantasies can happen to anyone.
Everyone needs freedom but some abuse it..

Zodiac unu eeh,av told you about one of my friend wu sagg..Soo blunt..My next door neighbour in school..We became close when I was in finals..I didn't have much time to date her..plus my best friend tara ya like no stress..It's a taboo for me..But she do say it openly she for like date me..Mu na agba oso m..Bro code things. grin
She is one of a kind...Gives me home and well cooked food, whiskey, when guys buy her Sharwama, ya azuta nkem..

Mpa m..Sweet and hot human..iwe wee ya, ya emebie ihe grin
Obi di ya nma, ya mefere..
Then, you.. grin peace and fire grin grin grin when needed..

Yea saggs are rare.

Libra and taurus are very cool with us.

Yes we have patience..We are still compatible with Leo people despite notice me her..We are too patience and flexible thats why we bond well with fire people.

My baby bro wunu onye nke mu na ya na ato karicha..
Aries.

Gemini no dey talk..When I linked him with my ex when we were dating, she was like baby wait, Is your brother dumb? grin grin grin grin spent 4hours with someone and he didn't say pim!.. cheesy
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

Munzy1.4, I hukwala si the guy wu onye aruru-ala? grin
I kwuo now, gi si m calm down. Hehehehehe
Lol..
Is not..Ihe a wu a shy guy..

She has this game in her court though.

She must keep being herself and the charisma.

That guy is hooked already, he will jinx it soon.
Except he is lowkey married or has a serious relationship with someone else.

I wish we can follow up this from time to time..
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by mariahAngel(f): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..
Is not..Ihe a wu a shy guy..

She has this game in her court though.

She must keep being herself and the charisma.

That guy is hooked already, he will jinx it soon.
Except he is lowkey married or has a serious relationship with someone else.

I wish we can follow up this from time to time..

I don't agree.
He seems like a player.

I che si the lady ga a dizi interested after telling her that?
Unless o di gullible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.