Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do (34025 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Been Led On, Only To Woo Her And Get Rejected / How I Was Led On / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Havertz10: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy psychological placement lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
Hmmm! I feel like ranting. So, there is this guy who has been giving me attention since the beginning of this year. This attention is so glaring to everyone in my department that most of the girls are beefing me. Whenever he sees me in the department, he moves into close proximity to me without talking to me. He stares at me when I'm standing afar. He makes me feel special in the department.

Sometimes, when i catch his eyes, he smiles discretely at me. Now, it's november and he's still not saying anything. I don't know what to do because earlier in the year, I didn't have much feeling for him. But now, I feel I have something for him. There is another girl in the department that is obviously trying to get him, but he doesn't give her attention but gives me attention. I am tired. I don't know what to do? I can't ask him out, that's out of it. I wouldn't.

If you've been in this situation before, how did you handle it? Please help me as I'm on the brink of asking him so i don't continue wasting my time?
Boredberry handwriting grin
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Muiccine(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hanty,see ehn.just follow ur heart nd instinct make u no regret ur choice leta sha.,Muiccine has spoken
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by PeterObi4LP: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:
Hmmm! I feel like ranting. So, there is this guy who has been giving me attention since the beginning of this year. This attention is so glaring to everyone in my department that most of the girls are beefing me. Whenever he sees me in the department, he moves into close proximity to me without talking to me. He stares at me when I'm standing afar. He makes me feel special in the department.

Sometimes, when i catch his eyes, he smiles discretely at me. Now, it's november and he's still not saying anything. I don't know what to do because earlier in the year, I didn't have much feeling for him. But now, I feel I have something for him. There is another girl in the department that is obviously trying to get him, but he doesn't give her attention but gives me attention. I am tired. I don't know what to do? I can't ask him out, that's out of it. I wouldn't.

If you've been in this situation before, how did you handle it? Please help me as I'm on the brink of asking him so i don't continue wasting my time?

What you need to do is stay focus on your studies and stay away from friend zone. For the sake of heartbreak, your studies and parents that sent you to school, focus on your studies for now.

All the girls we lash from 1st year to final yrs down to NYSC, we no marry any.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Munzy14(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Zee0007:
Lions always stares at their prey before attacking.

First rule of every flirt:

Give them uncontrollable stare to weaken and fill their heart with unanswered questions.

Babe, use your head. Don't fall leaving your brain behind. Ciao!!!
Lecturer.. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Raychee(f): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
I pity you sha.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by rhythyson: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

Na the book wen dem send you to go read be that abi?
no go face your studies before you go end up as baby mama for school.
Radarada

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Lucrativress(f): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
olisaEze:

Chai! You don knock guyman job! grin grin

We learnt the hard way
I'd rather be the flirt grin

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Pimine: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

I laugh at your stupidity, troll. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, get off my mention and find a meaning for your life. Btw, Nairaland is not only used by Nigerians
Are you indirectly saying that Nigerian girls are known for being broke? Lol grin

Anyway, I won't tell you to ask the guy directly. Instead, I'd advise you to create an enabling environment where he can be comfortable enough to divulge his true intentions.

Tell him something like this "I have noticed that you have picked quite an interest in me, but I'm confused about what it means. My friends say you like me but I'm not so sure because you seem like a confident guy, so if you really liked me like that you would have said something already."

Feel free to rephrase as you see fit.

Say that, and wait for his response.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Britishpea: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
bushjeph:
Beware of men that stares alone. How old is he? Staring at you for almost a BUHARI year? Doesnt add up. Tell him he is making you uncomfortable then see his response.

Do exactly this babe. And if he can’t say what feels his mind about you thereafter, then he’s not even man enough.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by MNDY(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Two girls boldly came close to me and started talking to me familiarizing, despite my female very jealous bestie back then in school.
I regretted not nacking them from the familiarity, we were fast approaching graduation.
OP do what you wish with this piece of information.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by zumbigbo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
JoeRizzla:

Bitc.h I have something meaningful doing but what do have nothing but a wide decayed tunnel in between your legs for lovepeddling. If you are not a Nigerian why seek opinions of Nigerians on this forum. Odeh

Grow up.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by afrodoc2: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

He might be a pickpocket. Coming so close to you every time is a red flag. Check your wallet next time?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
let's see ur pix 1st then 4rm there I can give my own candid opinion cos me eh, I have bn in dat guys shoes b4... it was an hell of an experience cool
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Originalsly: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

I can't speak of his sexual status cos i don't know but there is a girl in the same group that is seducing him constantly and trying all to get his attention but his attention is fixated on me.

Hmmmm .... you don't know about his sexual status .... do you think the girl in the same group may know? .... did you think maybe he already had his share of the girl?... and wants no more?... but she does want more of him? ... and is desperately trying to seduce pursue him? Did you think for even a moment that you are next on his menu?.... and he be loving raping you with his stares? ... and the discreet smiles are expressions of the thoughts of what he will do to you if and when he gets you?
Some men are like lions .... they chase after their prey ... then there are those like spiders ... they spin a web and wait for the prey to stroll in. This one be like spider ... spun his web of stares ... already trapped your feelings ... only a matter of time before you bring along the body.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Oduduwa707: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

I laugh at your stupidity, troll. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, get off my mention and find a meaning for your life. Btw, Nairaland is not only used by Nigerians

Meaning... ONLY Nigerians are poor? I guess the guy has $$$ which is the ONLY reason you're drooling all over him.

Madam, the guy no even realize ur existence, abeg. grin
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lollllll,
In my 2nd year in a paramilitary school, i had a crush on one of the most intelligent female cadets. In fact i cherished everything abt her.
After their final exams, I told her i had a crush on her, she smiled and said "thank you".
That's how the feelings died.
Note: She never did anything to me o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by TenQ: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

Until he make his direct proposal of his intention, close your eyes to him or you'll get seriously BURNT!

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by neonly: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Don't worry buhari go soon fall on you
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Brushstrokes20: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
I may be wrong though,
But dude seems to be some one like me....
# SHY GUY grin
I've lost several creamy chicks/ potential WIFE materials l to this rather negative trait undecided

Hence, if I have second chance at life, SHYNESS must NOT exist in my dictionary! NEVER!!

*singing in r Kelly's voice * if I could turn back the hands of time.... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Natbrowny: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Since u can't ask him out. U can manipulate him to ask u out. It willb you asking him out, but make it look like its him doing the asking.

Takes a legend to make this happen.

If u were a guy, i for show u legit simple process. But since u r female.

Manipulate him to ask u out, the green lights u r showing should b really green not all dis fake dumbass greens

Sorry 2 D guy in questn in advance (if he's a simp).
A non simp will notice d manipulation from afar. Dont dull ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Hier(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by alizma: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shybeauty:

If he understands a particular course, asked him to put you through, then use the opportunity to create communication line with him, over time he will come out of his shell. Certain situations such as poor background, emotional torture from the past, fear etc can make some guys to shrink when they see someone they love but their facial expression always exposed them no matter how they try to hide their feeling

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by jojothaiv(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Zee0007:

Give them uncontrollable stare to weaken and fill their heart with unanswered questions.

No be with this one sha...
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by madampresident(f): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is an easy fix na. I wouldn't advise you approach him. Just pretend to pay more attention to another guy. He will get the message to do the needful.

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Glowqueen3(f): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hmmn,dear Op, Please be very careful with everything you are doing because you can never know the heart of a Man.
He may be out to have something serious with you and at the same time it can be a strategy to have lustful desires with you.A lot of guys do not appreciate a straight forward girl who ask them out when they are sending their green light,they will see you as wayward and cheap.
I would advice you study his personality first before you take any decisions about your feelings for him.BE VERY CAREFUL.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Privatepart00: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
shocked

The guy has gotten you where he wants you to be ( the art of guessing what his intentions are ) . All those things he’s doing are still the arts of seduction and flirting that shy guys adopt to make a girl loose guard .

There’s no attention from him , you the one making the most attention by checking how long he takes to reply your chats , his stares etc

The final summary of his moves is coitus , is better you play the game with him but avoid spreading of legs . He will get tired and move to his next victim.

Cc : Shybeauty

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by emerged01(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Go for him. Shoot your shot. If you cant walk up to him,try and make friend with him.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by darichlife: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
The guy already have another girl, he is just waiting you fall by yourself so that when he drops you he will not feel guilty about it.
Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by Bordrich7(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
So since beginning of the year you never had feelings for him, but started developing feelings immediately we entered November ����... Are you thinking what am thinking ����... Christmas things

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do by sylve11: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Zee0007:

Valid! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.