Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Portugal Job Seekers Visa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portugal Job Seekers Visa (45158 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? / Job Seekers Visa Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by InnFocus(m): 4:17am On May 17, 2023
What's the minimum experience required for this pls. I'm also considering it with my partner just like you.
I'd also like to know the timeline and if your application has been approved and permit granted.
Thanks

c00la:

To answer your questions:

I think the Job-Seeker visa is a long stay visa (national visa) because of where it is located on the https://vistos.mne.gov.pt/ website.

The Documents on my list are what I authenticated. They have to do with my job history because I will need it to get a job in PT. Remember, you are relocating to there to look for a job . But, you can authenticate what you feel comfortable with.

#9 is not the International passport itself but a scanned copy of the data page of the passport.

Regularisation letter- In some Government Agencies, you first get a Temporary Appointment Letter, then a Regularisation of Appointment letter, then a Confirmation Letter (after 2 years). So it is a letter.

You should have 3 months of the Portuguese Minimum wage of 760.00 euros per month in the bank (2,280 euros). Then there is a certain percentage of that amount of each spouse or child (I think it is 50% for spouse and 30% for each child).

In my case, my wife and I are applying for separate job-seeker visas, so it is 3 months PT minimum wage for each of us. Use the D7 Visa requirements as a guide: [url]https://www.atlys.com/country/portugal/national-type-d-7-visa [/url]

Mother will fill Visa Application form and pay Visa fees. Mother fills a Visa Application form on behalf of each child and pays Visa fees.

Sorry for the late response...
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by jr3: 6:07am On May 19, 2023
nice
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by MadeMan01(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2023
Achovich720:

My brother good evening, please how is your application going so far. Am on the process of submitting mine at swedish embassy. Can i please get more info from you since you have already submitted yours thank you.

Hello Bro,
Have you finally applied for Swedish job seeker visa? Have you got a response?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by c00la(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2023
InnFocus:
What's the minimum experience required for this pls. I'm also considering it with my partner just like you.
I'd also like to know the timeline and if your application has been approved and permit granted.
Thanks

I don't think there is a minimum experience. But, of course a degree/diploma will be advantageous. Google "Portugal Job-seeker Visa" to learn more.

If you read through the earlier posts, you will learn that the Embassy of Portugal had not been issuing any Job-seeker visas as of the first quarter of 2023. I am not sure of the current status.

I don't know any Nigerian who has been issued the Job-seeker visa yet. But, many of us are preparing and waiting...
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by MadeMan01(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2023
Hope4Naja:
what of sweden job seeker visa. i submitted my application few days ago

Hello, have you got a decision to your Sweden job seeker visa application? How long did it take?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by tripoli007(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
c00la:

I don't think there is a minimum experience. But, of course a degree/diploma will be advantageous. Google "Portugal Job-seeker Visa" to learn more.

If you read through the earlier posts, you will learn that the Embassy of Portugal had not been issuing any Job-seeker visas as of the first quarter of 2023. I am not sure of the current status.

I don't know any Nigerian who has been issued the Job-seeker visa yet. But, many of us are preparing and waiting...

Evening bros , have you submitted your application . Any outcome yet ?

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by c00la(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
The Embassy of Portugal has started accepting applications (after 8 months of closure) according to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dAbtsczMPA

I called the number on this website https://consular-protection.ec.europa.eu/representation-offices/portugal-pt-representation-nigeria-ng_en and the (short-tempered) man said I have to book an appointment to come to the Embassy from a website and proceeded to read out a url over the phone to me. When I tried to get him to repeat it after I rushed in to get a pen, he said "just use google" shocked
He refused to answer my subsequent call or SMS. cry

Anyway, God helped me and I was able to get the url by shear luck:
https://pedidodevistos.mne.gov.pt/VistosOnline/

You first register
Then you login

Here are things I have observed so far:
Use a computer preferably
Get your international passport nearby
14 char password with Uppercase, special char and number
A code will be sent to your email

The form requires that you attach all the documents like Travel Insurance, Flight reservation etc.

So we have work to do...Goodluck everyone!

Also see this Youtube short video: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/0avYmPaF5CQ

PS. I don't know what will happen at the end of the filling of the form.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by c00la(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
tripoli007:

Evening bros , have you submitted your application . Any outcome yet ?

Nope. I just got out if NIMC Hell a few weeks ago. My International passport is now ready (since October 2022 when I captured)

I am ready to continue.... grin

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Olmd(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
How much do I need to migrate to Portugal from Nigerian ? How easiest it is to apply for the tourists visa to enter the country and total fund ?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by giggspro(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Zihno:

The link

https://formularios.iefp.pt/index.php/929227?lang=en
Please house, after filling and submitting this form another thing?
Please I need Una response
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by c00la(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
giggspro:

Please house, after filling and submitting this form another thing?
Please I need Una response

I don't understand your question please.
After filling the form, you will be sent a letter in 24 to 48 hours. Print it and submit as part of your visa application
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by giggspro(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
c00la:

After filling the form, you will be sent a letter in 24 to 48 hours. Print it and submit as part of your visa application

Sorry for previous typos, I don understand you now. I have received the letter.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hope4Naja:
pls how much is the total cost of what you spent? Is it cheaper than the big leagues?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by giggspro(m): 5:11am On Jun 21, 2023
Please I need help on how to book appointment in the Portugal embassy
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by WatchYourSix: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2023
Hope4Naja:

Bros how far...is ur visa out...wanna ask a fee questions
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by WatchYourSix: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Achovich720:

My brother good evening, please how is your application going so far. Am on the process of submitting mine at swedish embassy. Can i please get more info from you since you have already submitted yours thank you.

Baba...hiw far with the jobseeking visa?? Need to ask a few question...esepcially how long it took before approval and which insurance company did u use
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by ahmedio2017(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
How much will the total package cost pls
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by ahmedio2017(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Some body should pls put me through how do I get started
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by MadeMan01(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
c00la:

Hello Boss,
How does one apply for job seeker visa for Portugal . I have filled the Expression of Interest and have got the Declaration letter from the authorities. I went to VFSglobal website to try and book appointment and was told there are no available days in Lagos or Abuja. I want to use Lagos VFSglobal . Any advise on how to apply?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lady25(f): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2023
Please have they started issuing visa . Can I begin the application?
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lady25(f): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2023
freedomtours:

They have started fully, someone drop the website here, you apply from there.
Thanks alot. kiss
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by silverduck: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Hi Everyone. Thank you so much for the information posted so far. Please I would like to ask a question: Should an applicant want to change the job he had filled in the declaration letter. Do you think this is possible? (A friend actually filled mine on my behalf undecided)
And also, the authentication of document, how much does this cost to get it done please?
And Just again, the travel insurance, can you advise me on where this can be done as well as how much it might cost to do this?
Thank you so much guys, I would appreciate any response.
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by silverduck: 5:45am On Jun 23, 2023
freedomtours:

They have started fully, someone drop the website here, you apply from there.

Please does this mean that an applicant do not need to be physically present at the embassy for the application and interview etc? Abeg, I never travel before, so everything just dey shake for my head grin grin grin
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bostin(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
VFS Lagos is accepting applications for this visa type , check their website and make a booking , download the checklist for requirements .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lady25(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Please how sure is it that one will get a job within the 120days. And can it be any job or are there specific sponsors like the UK
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bostin(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2023
lady25:
Please how sure is it that one will get a job within the 120days. And can it be any job or are there specific sponsors like the UK
I think any job if you won't mind doing unskilled jobs as stated in the Declaration of Interest form . Have you gotten your visa . Give us your timeline .
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by lady25(f): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2023
Bostin:
I think any job if you won't mind doing unskilled jobs as stated in the Declaration of Interest form . Have you gotten your visa . Give us your timeline .
No visa yet o. I am about to start the process. I am just scared . Are you in portugal. I would really love to talk to someone in the system so I can know what my chances are . 3 million is not small money to someone like me

1 Like

Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by ahmedio2017(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2023
Like how much will everything cost me pls
Re: Portugal Job Seekers Visa by Bostin(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
lady25:

No visa yet o. I am about to start the process. I am just scared . Are you in portugal. I would really love to talk to someone in the system so I can know what my chances are . 3 million is not small money to someone like me
You mean someone asked you to pay 3million naira for something you can do yourself for less than 200k. I'm not in Portugal yet but I'm in the process , please be careful with agent .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.