Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal (24458 Views)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Atiku's Star Witness faults US Court Judgment On Tinubu's Forfeiture Of $460,000 / Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Themanleshey: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
goody234:
its a plea bargain sharrap and don't deceive us

Plea bargain on what exactly? , pls tell us what it was and back it up with a concrete evidence .

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by goaldynman(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lies from Agbado slaves!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Antoeni(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Does an innocent person forfeit his money ?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by lovinagbad: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
ecolime:
No criminal charge was preferred against Tinubu simply because he was not caught in the act but the funds in his account was found to be linked to crimal proceeds (drug dealing) hence the forfeiture.

This Senior Advocate of Nonsense has been capping nonsense of recent.

What Law school did Keyamo attend? His certificate should be recalled.
You imagination does not count in Law. The Law does not work the way you sees it. I have been there I know what keyamo is saying. All what he said is the Truth.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Massiveglory:
It is a shame and disgrace to Nigeria for a drug convict to even be a presidential candidate.

No Matter the grammar keyamo or any urchin tries to confuse themselves with, Tinubu is a drug convict.

Nigeria must avoid the colossal worldwide disgrace.

Drug convict?

Which court of law convicted him?

I think you also have a problem with English language

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Themanleshey: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Any Nigerians that will vote Tinubu will never succeed in life again, it's not a curse but the way it is. Because those Individuals don't have brain, we say this man is a criminal, you don't believe, $460k was a very huge amount, imagine the worth now! Now let me ask you, why would someone forfeited Millions of Naira just like that if he doesn't commit any crime?

The same question you ought to have asked yourself before typing this rubbish .

Why don’t you spend your precious time in finding out what crime it was before coming here to type nonsense !

You guys are not just smart .
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by lovinagbad: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Antoeni:
You people don't know the Law. You can forfeit something if you are still innocent. It was about forfeiture of Interest on savings or investments. That not a crime. Actually it was the fault of the Bank not to have taking Tax out of the investments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by ecolime(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
lovinagbad:
You imagination does not count in Law. The Law does not work the way you sees it. I have been there I know what keyamo is saying. All what he said is the Truth.
What would make an human forfeit a legitimately earned money without a fight? Must definitely be proceeds of crime.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Freebills12: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
My only annoyance is that a tribe that claimed to be most educated and sophisticated tribe in Nigeria is championing for this Man! Is this the best candidate this particular tribe can offer for Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by nesphil(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
na this same sycophant been dey call himself a human right activist back then
He has taken over the job of lies and deceits from Oga Lie Moh as Lie Moh is going into extinction gradually.

hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/drug-allegations-no-criminal-charge-was-brought-against-tinubu-keyamo-insists/ embarassed
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Themanleshey: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Drug convict?

Which court of law convicted him?

I think you also have a problem with English language

All of them just sleep put head for same spot , they are not smart to think outside the box.

They keep disgracing theirselves and whatever they represent .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by GeneralDae: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
hbk001:
I can't believe that a seasoned lawyer or a S.A.N can spit out this jargons!!!! Just because of what, for real See, let's start calling a spade a spade so we can really move forward!!!
If not criminally related, why should he forfeit?? The last time I checked, only criminals forfeit their money or properties!!! Just like a case of EFCC catching a Yahoo boy, won't he forfeit whatever the proceeds of his crime!!!?

Indeed, if you're a supporter of APC or a member, you lose your sense of reasoning!!!!

Keyamo is really really going on a low on this. It's better to just keep quiet on some issues rather than to please your master/Lord but look stupid in doing so. Such a shame to the Law profession in Nigeria.
The question you should ask yourself is:

Why would the U.S just let him go and not put him in prison?
It's like saying Hushpuppi was caught for his crime and the U.S just told him to forfeit and that was all. Does that make sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Natbrowny: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lopez1988:
You can't deceive us with English

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by berryPee(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Four of them chased their wives
Four of them were once loved by all
Four of them are clout chasers
Four of them are working for selfish purpose
Four of them are ENEMIES of NEW NIGERIA
Four of them are snitch
Only one of them have ever contested and won the election at a time people had respect for him.
Four of them will soon fade away like a chaff blown away by wind of victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by GeneralDae: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Why will a criminal guilty of such an offence only forfeit money and not go to jail?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Themanleshey: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Freebills12:
My only annoyance is that a tribe that claimed to be most educated and sophisticated tribe in Nigeria is championing for this Man! Is this the best candidate this particular tribe can offer for Nigerians?

What happen to the man ?

Can you compare his past records and the work his successor had done and are still doing to the job your preferred candidate has done in the past?

Good thing is that, all of them has tasted government before and they all had the opportunity to perform but it’s just unfortunate that they all didn’t meet up to this man standard.

Nigeria needs to get it right this time .

Mind you am a pdp man and I didn’t vote for buhari because i do my home work before voting any candidate . I’m not blinded by tribe or party.

Let the man with good record do the work , Nigeria has suffered enough !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Phantom233: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
They're afraid of loosing relevance that's Why they don't want intellectually vibrant people to rule this country, the era of picking something from the refuse dumb site to refurbish and sell as brand new to the populace is over. Most of these crooks are wealthier than 5 states combined. they're the reasons we're suffering.this is the same way they manipulated the present calamity of a president on us, and the masterminder is out again this time by himself.
Vote wisely!
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Blaze14k: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
ecolime:
No criminal charge was preferred against Tinubu simply because he was not caught in the act but the funds in his account was found to be linked to crimal proceeds (drug dealing) hence the forfeiture.

This Senior Advocate of Nonsense has been capping nonsense of recent.

What Law school did Keyamo attend? His certificate should be recalled.

Updated:
The mumu schooled at Ambrose Alli University. The school has a sound Law faculty so I would assume he was a push over (let my people go).

No wonder Buhari led APC donated his S.A.Nship to him in 2017. That's 24 years after he was called to bar shocked

Olodo

He is doin his best defend tinubu as much as he can not knowing we are smart enough to see through his lies
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by ArcChu: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
When you are responsible to market bad product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by fredoooooo: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
JoshTim:

Oga, you must be a mumu. And all your education is a waste. Go and sue him to court or take him to prison if the almighty US cannot. To slap your face dey hungry me.
Majority of them learnt how to speak and write good English but no proper education. To them everything have to be emotional before common sense . grin

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by stansaintly(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by eeetuk(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
'Minister of State, Labour and Employment and Director, Public Affairs and Spokespersons, Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo (SAN) on Thursday insisted that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) was not indicted or prosecuted for alleged involvement in drug trafficking in the United States."

100% a lie!
Why did Tinubu pay fine?
People don't pay fine if they are cleared of wrongdoing or do, they?
It is wrong to defend criminal activities, no matter who the person is
So, i call on Mr. Keyamo to retract his statement on Tinubu behavior and apologize to all Nigerians, ASAP.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by lailo: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Let me even ask. How is this forfeiture thing relevant to capacity to solve Nigeria's myriads of problems? And this is our headache, not his ability to bring Nigeria out of the perennial challenges? What most of u ignorant people don't know is most well respected and successful world leaders are murderers, cheat, liars, killers, thieves, rapists, including your Obama, Nelson Mandela, Magreth Thacher, Putin, Kim of China, Rawlings of Ghana,even Ojukwu grin. They are far better than innocent failures in power and thus are still celebrated till today. What people need is good governance, secured today and assured future. Bola Tinubu has verifiable track records of good and sustainable governance. He has no match among the aspirants. It will be a disaster to leave a thief who can deliver good governance and pick another thief who is even a confirmed failure. No saints among them all, what distinguish them is the capacity to solve our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Emir01:

You're the stupid one here if you can't prove what you claimed and believed.

These documents are straight out of the US court ..I know you dont want to believe it because you're supporting him...you better stop living in denial and face reality ...if the allegations are false if them burn tinubu well make he sue them...no be to dey shout it is as dead as dodo
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by hbk001(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
JoshTim:

Oga, you must be a mumu. And all your education is a waste. Go and sue him to court or take him to prison if the almighty US cannot. To slap your face dey hungry me.

You can be more civil when expressing yourself in a public forum. I actually don't know your stress or the essence of this aggressive post. of yours. You want to slap me? No probs. Come on.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by snowball11(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
How's this element from Delta state? undecided

What a shame of a lawyer! undecided
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by hbk001(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
GeneralDae:

The question you should ask yourself is:

Why would the U.S just let him go and not put him in prison?
It's like saying Hushpuppi was caught for his crime and the U.S just told him to forfeit and that was all. Does that make sense?
You're actually right bro. The more you look, the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
lailo:
Let me even ask. How is this forfeiture thing relevant to capacity to solve Nigeria's myriads of problems? And this is our headache, not his ability to bring Nigeria out of the perennial challenges? What most of u ignorant people don't know is most well respected and successful world leaders are murderers, cheat, liars, killers, thieves, rapists, including your Obama, Nelson Mandela, Magreth Thacher, Putin, Kim of China, Rawlings of Ghana,even Ojukwu grin. They are far better than innocent failures in power and thus are still celebrated till today. What people need is good governance, secured today and assured future. Bola Tinubu has verifiable track records of good and sustainable governance. He has no match among the aspirants. It will be a disaster to leave a thief who can deliver good governance and pick another thief who is even a confirmed failure. No saints among them all, what distinguish them is the capacity to solve our problems.

Oga rest...if peter obi name were on the those documents would you have said all these rubbish you typed?...peter obi can even boast of not looting or borrowing any money and he dared them to verify...can your agbado lord boast of that?..your hypocrisy dey smell abeg make we see road

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Ojayk(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Naira20: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol..this matter pass keyamo

I told Keyamo he'd drown with Tinubu.

Keep disgracing yourself Worldwide

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. / President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina State (Photos) / Omisore Defects To APC ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.