Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal (24456 Views)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Atiku's Star Witness faults US Court Judgment On Tinubu's Forfeiture Of $460,000 / Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by edungene7: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
what do u expect from a charge and pay SAN without integrity Mr. mugu is a disgrace to the law profession I can't believe what am reading even a blunt illiterate knows that only a criminal would be denied is loot without pressing charges
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Gboom: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
If you are satisfied with what Festus Keyamo (SAN) you are free to go to court to sort it out with him

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Freebills12: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Themanleshey:

What happen to the man ?

Can you compare his past records and the work his successor had done and are still doing to the job your preferred candidate has done in the past?

Good thing is that, all of them has tasted government before and they all had the opportunity to perform but it’s just unfortunate that they all didn’t meet up to this man standard.

Nigeria needs to get it right this time .

Mind you am a pdp man and I didn’t vote for buhari because i do my home work before voting any candidate . I’m not blinded by tribe or party.

Let the man with good record do the work , Nigeria has suffered enough !

I like what you said! Please can you mentioned what Tinibu did as Lagos State governor for eight years? I don't want you to mention what Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu did. Then I will mention that of Obi! Bro there is no comparison between two of them.

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by bjtinz: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
So sad that the two major elderly candidates are both battling to clear themselves of one scandal or the other, incidentally both alleged to have occurred in the US.

This is quite depressing. Is this the best we have? Sigh

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by ChristineC: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Klownyamo on the best
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Themanleshey:

The same question you ought to have asked yourself before typing this rubbish .

Why don’t you spend your precious time in finding out what crime it was before coming here to type nonsense !

You guys are not just smart .

you are a Criminal, you are a Thief, so is Tinubu. Very useless people

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Tareq1105: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lopez1988:
You can't deceive us with English

The truth will always come out

We will never havea drulord as president of Nigeria

Tinubu is your next president come May 29.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by seunayantokun(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
It was a criminal case, Keyamo. Drug matters in the US are criminal ones. If you are not found to have committed or attempted to commit murder or any other crimes in the process, that kind of court procedure is a choice. You go free and the government is made financially better off in the interest of the public. Nevertheless, the case remains a crime, and you have been so punished as it stands. Tell Keyamo that liars are headed for hell. How do say doing drug and laundering its proceeds are not criminal? Those people are no longer thinking properly!
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by lailo: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rayban25:

Oga rest...if peter obi name were on the those documents would you have said all these rubbish you typed?...peter obi can even boast of not looting or borrowing any money and he dared them to verify...can your agbado lord boast of that?..your hypocrisy dey smell abeg make we see road
Peter Obi's own is a double tragedy, a thief and a confirmed failure. So no story grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Abbeytoy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
ecolime:
No criminal charge was preferred against Tinubu simply because he was not caught in the act but the funds in his account was found to be linked to crimal proceeds (drug dealing) hence the forfeiture.

This Senior Advocate of Nonsense has been capping nonsense of recent.

What Law school did Keyamo attend? His certificate should be recalled.

Updated:
The mumu schooled at Ambrose Alli University. The school has a sound Law faculty so I would assume Festus was a push over (let my people go).

No wonder Buhari led APC donated his S.A.Nship to him in 2017. That's 24 years after he was called to bar shocked

Olodo

That doesn't still make him a criminal...

I just drop my similar experience
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by truthfinder319: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Children of hate will bombard this thread now. They will not even talk about Pandora Panama and brewery investor the Dino friend

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by truthfinder319: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Children of hate will bombard this thread now. They will not even talk about Pandora Panama and brewery investor the Dino friend
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by lailo: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I like what you said! Please can you mentioned what Tinibu did as Lagos State governor for eight years? I don't want you to mention what Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu did. Then I will mention that of Obi! Bro there is no comparison between two of them.
Don't disturb ur self too much. The present Lagos and Anambra are results of Tinubu and Obi's 8 years rule in their respective states. Just visit these states and make your decisions on them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by truthfinder319: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2022

hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/drug-allegations-no-criminal-charge-was-brought-against-tinubu-keyamo-insists/ embarassed
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by seguno2: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
MrOkenwa:
Keyamo is doing one of the most difficult jobs in the world.

Any idea as to who may have forced him into the job?
Can it be you who forced him
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Tareq1105: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

There's no point answering you bcoz the difference is clear. You want to know Tinubu achievements in Lagos? Haba! And you want to compare with obituary? Noooo. Even obituary himself lives in Lagos. Have you checked out Lagos revenue generation experience? Have you studied the Lagos succession plans? A leader without a good successor is no leader. This continuity is unprecedented, and the major reason behind the success stories of Lagos. I don't have your time but stop the comparism please.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by BeardedMeat(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Realists:
Tell us more about Pandora papers, there is one fake Saint disturbing our ears with lies.
Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora papers yes, but let's deal with this drug offense first.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by ecolime(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abbeytoy:

That doesn't still make him a criminal...

I just drop my similar experience
Legally, he isn't a criminal. But we all know how he made the forfeited money.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by seguno2: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
bjtinz:
So sad that the two major elderly candidates are both battling to clear themselves of one scandal or the other, incidentally both alleged to have occurred in the US.

This is quite depressing. Is this the best we have? Sigh

How much money and your other resources like time and talents have you invested in making any candidate viable for public office election, in the local, state and federal governments either in the legislative or executive arm

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by ambale(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Why will a person forfeit his hard earned money if not involvement in crime?

Abi wetin awa SAN dey yarn now grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Benoxvals(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
I couldn’t watch till the end because of shame.
A SAN saying that “Forfeiture” has nothing to do with guilt...goes ahead to say that the Americans where begging Tinubu not to take legal actions on them after which he was asked to forfeit almost half a billion dollars..I’m done.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Lepon02: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Keyamo is a dangerous and duplicitous human being.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Abbeytoy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
ecolime:

Legally, he isn't a criminal. But we all know how he made the forfeited money.

You don't jump into conclusion.

I believe its not his money, and the owner is not ready to show face reason for forfeiture
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Eriokanmi: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Seun even tried to refer Keyamo to the dico on the meaning
of forfeiture but keyamo said dico definition wasn't correct. Mumu man grin

Tinubu is a bad market. Its hard to sell grin
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Tareq1105: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Benoxvals:
I couldn’t watch till the end because of shame.
A SAN saying that “Forfeiture” has nothing to do with guilt...goes ahead to say that the Americans where begging Tinubu not to take legal actions on them after which he was asked to forfeit almost half a billion dollars..I’m done.

You must be half educated.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by BigIyanga: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
In this US, Feds charge drug-related cases as CRIMINAL and their conviction rate is about 95%. So Tinubu risked going to prison if he didnt forfeit. BAT was indicted and charged CRIMINALLY

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by GistFullGround: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
But he is still a THIEF!
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by 27Pushing30: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
ecolime:
No criminal charge was preferred against Tinubu simply because he was not caught in the act but the funds in his account was found to be linked to crimal proceeds (drug dealing) hence the forfeiture.

This Senior Advocate of Nonsense has been capping nonsense of recent.

What Law school did Keyamo attend? His certificate should be recalled.

Updated:
The mumu schooled at Ambrose Alli University. The school has a sound Law faculty so I would assume Festus was a push over (let my people go).

No wonder Buhari led APC donated his S.A.Nship to him in 2017. That's 24 years after he was called to bar shocked

Olodo

AAU law faculty no be beans…

Only an illiterate like you would not even know it was amongst the best those days…

Go school Una no gree
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by Tareq1105: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Seun even tried to refer Keyamo to the dico on the meaning
of forfeiture but keyamo said dico definition wasn't correct. Mumu man grin

Tinubu is a bad market. Its hard to sell grin

From the document, was Tinubu charged to any court? Answer before my second question.

Very unfortunate that Atikulooooter travelled to US to bring a dead issue since 2003 as confirmed by US.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal by goody234: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Does an innocent person forfeit his money ?

I swear i wonder if naija people get brains sometimes ...we should teach critical thinking in schools o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akintoye Steps Down As Yoruba Nation Leader / Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.