Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? (4630 Views)

Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by Idonweak: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Where are you serving
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by talk2hb1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
E get why
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by Alhajiemeritus: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Animegirl:
Ever since I started serving as a youth corper in Abuja, I've been getting free rides and money from older men, in exchange for my phone number and couple of meet up.

Everywhere I go with my corper uniform I attract older men. embarassedWhy the obession? undecided
Lol....You should know it's because they know you won't be there permanently. They want a temporary fling with you and after that you'll be on your way.
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by zexy2030(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Older promiscuous men go after "look like naive or gullible". You look gullible and the type in whose eyes they can see, you still looking for your way in life. So it's advantage to sell lies to you for your under 20 body.
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by Tradepunter2: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Antimarraige:
They know how loose corpers are, always Hot and on the heat like Christmas goat, talk to 10 corpers and you will sleep with 9 of them...
Hahahahahah

But young coppers are attractive Sha...

It's a natural something for older men to attracted to younger ladies....

When I served.... Our coper girls nu send us because older guys had them on lock down
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Siofra, is this you? cheesy

I've had absolutely no idea.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
Ever since I started serving as a youth corper in Abuja, I've been getting free rides and money from older men, in exchange for my phone number and couple of meet up.

Everywhere I go with my corper uniform I attract older men. embarassedWhy the obession? undecided

Kaiiiiii...I love olosho's.....how much do u charge? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by culf: 1:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:

most Nigerians are generally nice to corpers, both males and females, it's a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by BigYash: 2:54am On Nov 11, 2022
culf:

most Nigerians are generally nice to corpers, both males and females, it's a normal thing.
Make una leave that girl. Na her olosho mindset dey make her think off key..
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by virginchaser(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2022
Sure reason i dont give lift to corper anymore.
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by siofra(f): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Siofra, is this you? cheesy

I've had absolutely no idea.

Lol no grin

It's not me oo

I'm still battling with project, exams and deadlines here.
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by fuckwell2080: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2022
What else can you offer apart from ur wide smelling pussy.Are you the only girl serving in abuja.Saying enjoy the MOMENT why it last.Why didn't you tell us the part the OLDER MEN Bleep you.You must surely skip that part.Notin is FREE.from your speech you be OLOSHO sharing KPEKUS to OLDER MEN in abuja.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2022
siofra:
Lol no grin

It's not me oo

I'm still battling with project, exams and deadlines here.

Oh? Okay.

I was confused there...the account seem to have your style and all.

Eya. Pele, dear. smiley

Anyhow wey you go run am sha, please, don't break down. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by siofra(f): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh? Okay.

I was confused there...the account seem to have your style and all.

Eya. Pele, dear. smiley

Anyhow wey you go run am sha, please, don't break down. The Lord is your strength.

Amiii!

I hope so!
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by Rickmann: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:

It's the normal attraction of a man to a woman..its got nothing to do with you being a corper, don't exaggerate it pls. In Nigeria, people are naturally drawn to corp members, they love the fact that they are serving their country and a lot of times, it brings favors like giving of lifts,monetary favours and so on.
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by OGwales(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Continue, until you get used for ritual renewal.
Make I chop Mr A money, make I chop Mr B money, na so olosho dey start grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by Youngpo413: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:

all of you are whôrës.
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
siofra:

Amiii!

I hope so!

M.0.D ban u again??...16th time?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Older Men Attracted To Young Female Corpers? by Karlifate: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Medianna:
Nothing special
It may just be because of your uniform. Its very common to get a free ride when you're wearing that uniform. But I don't know why old men are after you sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Karma? Soul Mates? Destiny? / To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? / A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.