Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice (932 Views)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / "Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Crucialgem(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
So last four month I met a girl that came to deliver eye drug for my boss one thing led to the other we exchanged contact and boom serious relationship started. It got serious that there was hardly a day we don't see each other she is egbira and I had no issue with it. 3 weeks to the relationship I was already proposing marriage to her I went to see her parent and she came to see mine.
I am a faithful Muslim and so she is, so she bought the idea of settling down since we had started having sex and we both agreed it is not proper enough.
We both brought our family together but because of internal family issues on my side( I don't want to bore you with details) My dad didn't allow the small wedding arrangements to take place and he insisted it was so soon that we should take our time so it was suspended till further notice

To cut the long story short, recently before she left for school we had a little misunderstanding but even before our ish I didn't find her fascinating again, there was a time she was robbed she lost her phone and all her money they stole her ATM and withdraw all the money she had for her school resumption. With a little help from me she was able to go back to school

But guys I barely call her again, I lost interest in her and I can't even explain why, she had begged me countless time but yet, I just find it difficult to vibe with her again, I am so confuse right now, one part of me says I should continue the relationship one the long run I would start liking her again another part is saying other wise, if it is just 4month to the relationship and I am already feeling like this what if we start living together

I need your advise guys should I continue or call it off, do you guys think I might later start liking her back, this is a girl I can't do without before I just can't explain why the sudden loose of interest

1 Like

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Hezzyluv: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol...
Igbira girls wey dey bahave Luke sey the dey possess.

Your father knew what he was talking about.
That was y he said you should match brake first.
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by virginprincess(f): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Why won't you lose interest in her when you don see everything finishundecided undecided,when i tell girls not to open their legs for this so called men they won't hear,you never had the intention of marrying her,you just use that to get inbetween her legs,like you said you already lost interest in her there is nothing that will bring back that interest so just call it off.
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Nicepoker(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Your brain just ran proper diagnostics and reset itself back to functional status. Don't mind that substandard virgin above me.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by 2dice01: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Your dad is an O.G

You rush in
You rush out

It's better to rush out of relationship than marriage

You were obviously lusting over her before now she no dey shark grin you again like Palmy cool
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by plantainbender(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
LOL smiley cheesy

You guys have gone past the honeymoon stage successfully smiley .

Hope it wasn't her curves, breast & look that attracted you to her in the first place?

You both need to be more open with each other; communicate more.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Crucialgem(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Why won't you lose interest in her when you don see everything finishundecided undecided,when i tell girls not to open their legs for this so called men they won't hear,you never had the intention of marrying her,you just use that to get inbetween her legs,like you said you already lost interest in her there is nothing that will bring back that interest so just call it off.

God's sees me I didn't use marriage to lure her we had sex because she wanted to and it was on a mutual ground. But even on the long run we got married before she opened her leg, wont I still loose interest

1 Like

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Autobot05: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nicepoker:
Your brain just ran proper diagnostics and reset itself back to functional status. Don't mind that substandard virgin above me.

Substandard virgin ... fire the vawlence well well comrade

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by flyinnizam(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
virginprincess:
poor mentality and poor level of reasoning. So couples don't lose interest?

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by PerfectStranger(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
virginprincess:
You females always sound like y’all don’t enjoy sexx. The sexx was mutually benefited by both parties.

So if he’s lost interest in the girl, it’s better he cuts things off now before it’s too late. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by advanceDNA: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Una just think say love dey on autopilot...
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by fefenos: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
person when u wan marry small issue u dey blank.

u no ready u just dey enjoy d toto now toto dey far ur brain don reset
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by advanceDNA: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You females always sound like y’all don’t enjoy sexx. The sexx was mutually benefited by both parties.

So if he’s lost interest in the girl, it’s better he cuts things off now before it’s too late. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

U are trying to make a woman rational?? Lol... thats a failed mission..

woman only see two out comes in any relationship they enter.... u marry them or they break up with you by themselves....

they assume once they sleep u its the ultimate favor ..so u muat stay......they dont ever think a man needs more than sex to make a relationship worth it...

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Divoc19(f): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
She's not your wife. Go thank your dad. Move on.
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by pansophist(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
How can you propose under three weeks, you de mad ni?

I think you are in love, which is emotionally based (also known as infatuation). You did not decide to love her, which is a decision. Emotional love always ends like this, where you will not find the other person fascinating anymore because your boiling emotions have been quenched with sex, romance, or perhaps, not quenched at all and you got used to not having her.

What you can do now is to reassess why you wanted to be with her in the first place. What got you attracted? Is it her character, how she treated you, or her morals/belief system? If yes, then there is hope. Even if the butterfly feelings have been lost, you can always live in peace with someone that wants the best for you.

But if you are attracted to her initially because of fleeting things like curves, yansh, light skin, accent, or because you were horney, then there is no hope. The foundation is messed up, nothing juicy will ever germinate from it. Let her go. You must understand love as not feelings only, but as a decision, as in, a verb, something you do, an action word. Like adopting a girl and loving her, which means, giving her your best.

If it happens that you loved her emotionally as described above, then call her and break it off in person. Not via a proxy such as text or telling someone else to pass the message, but face to face. It may be the hardest thing you will ever do, depending on her love for you, but it is the only way out if you have a healthy conscience. If you can spend time with her when things are good, then you must do it when things are not.

Be truthful and tell her that you want to call it off, that things went too fast and you were caught in the feelings of the moments and couldn't think straight. That you will not want to waste both of your time. She will cry, get angry and act in ways you may not expect, but after that, you will feel free and can look at yourself in the mirror with a clean heart. The truth will set her free, but it would first piss her off. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Tzar91: 1:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Someone called someone SUBSTANDARD VIRGIN grin grin
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by culf: 1:47am On Nov 11, 2022
it is never a good idea to propose marriage during the 'butterfly feeling' era of any relationship. It's always better to let the butterfly feeling die down first before making any serious decision.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by zexy2030(m): 4:54am On Nov 11, 2022
You will definitely feel that way because she brought the idea of settling down because u guys have started having sex. Your dad understood that she was the one in control and that you are not yet a man of yourself to put a woman in the house.

When you are ready u will decide and take what u Want.

But let most women understand that sex is not a guarantee that u will be married.

And men realize that sex is dangerous, it blends the soul and confuse your judgment.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by aisha1314(f): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Crucialgem:
So last four month I met a girl that came to deliver eye drug for my boss one thing led to the other we exchanged contact and boom serious relationship started. It got serious that there was hardly a day we don't see each other she is egbira and I had no issue with it. 3 weeks to the relationship I was already proposing marriage to her I went to see her parent and she came to see mine.
I am a faithful Muslim and so she is, so she bought the idea of settling down since we had started having sex and we both agreed it is not proper enough.
We both brought our family together but because of internal family issues on my side( I don't want to bore you with details) My dad didn't allow the small wedding arrangements to take place and he insisted it was so soon that we should take our time so it was suspended till further notice

To cut the long story short, recently before she left for school we had a little misunderstanding but even before our ish I didn't find her fascinating again, there was a time she was robbed she lost her phone and all her money they stole her ATM and withdraw all the money she had for her school resumption. With a little help from me she was able to go back to school

But guys I barely call her again, I lost interest in her and I can't even explain why, she had begged me countless time but yet, I just find it difficult to vibe with her again, I am so confuse right now, one part of me says I should continue the relationship one the long run I would start liking her again another part is saying other wise, if it is just 4month to the relationship and I am already feeling like this what if we start living together

I need your advise guys should I continue or call it off, do you guys think I might later start liking her back, this is a girl I can't do without before I just can't explain why the sudden loose of interest

If you feel like you're no longer interested in the relationship or you're not attracted to her anymore than you should just break up. Because it's not fair on her for you to fake your feelings for her, pretending to still like her when you actually don't. It's easier to just end things than to ghost her by not calling or lead her on.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Nonexisting1: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2022
A girl that agrees to marriage less than three weeks of meeting a man is not for keeps. You dodged a bullet, don't run faster than sense that is currently chasing you. Slow down and embrace the sense, e get why.
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Crucialgem(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
pansophist:
How can you propose under three weeks, you de mad ni?

I think you are in love, which is emotionally based (also known as infatuation). You did not decide to love her, which is a decision. Emotional love always ends like this, where you will not find the other person fascinating anymore because your boiling emotions have been quenched with sex, romance, or perhaps, not quenched at all and you got used to not having her.

What you can do now is to reassess why you wanted to be with her in the first place. What got you attracted? Is it her character, how she treated you, or her morals/belief system? If yes, then there is hope. Even if the butterfly feelings have been lost, you can always live in peace with someone that wants the best for you.

But if you are attracted to her initially because of fleeting things like curves, yansh, light skin, accent, or because you were horney, then there is no hope. The foundation is messed up, nothing juicy will ever germinate from it. Let her go. You must understand love as not feelings only, but as a decision, as in, a verb, something you do, an action word. Like adopting a girl and loving her, which means, giving her your best.

If it happens that you loved her emotionally as described above, then call her and break it off in person. Not via a proxy such as text or telling someone else to pass the message, but face to face. It may be the hardest thing you will ever do, depending on her love for you, but it is the only way out if you have a healthy conscience. If you can spend time with her when things are good, then you must do it when things are not.

Be truthful and tell her that you want to call it off, that things went too fast and you were cut in the feelings and couldn't think straight. That you will not want to waste both of your time. She will cry, get angry and act in ways you may not expect, but after that, you will feel free and can look at yourself in the mirror with a clean heart. The truth will set her free, but it would first piss her off. Good luck.

Thanks man you actually cleared some of my confusion, I have question myself 1001 times about what might have brought this lost of interest but I actually got the answer from you
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by pansophist(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Crucialgem:

Thanks man you actually cleared some of my confusion, I have question myself 1001 times about what might have brought this lost of interest but I actually got the answer from you

Awesome. So can you tell what made you attracted to her in the first place?
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Frankicent(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's nothing worst that what you haven't heard or seen before.

1;Maybe you found out something disinteresting about her.
2: You found out she wasn't special as she was in the past. Think about it. All are just the the same. Just a little different.
3: You're so unsure of her.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by orfegater(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Check your maturity bro,maybe you are not matured enough, maturity is from the heart,not body

1 Like

Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by Crucialgem(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=orfegater post=118308104]Check your maturity bro,maybe you are not matured enough, maturity is from the heart,not body[/q]

Naah it is not about maturity, it is just about being a human, change is the most constant thing that can happen to us . We are created with the ability to love and unlove what differs is the condition that brought about it

Seeking the opinion of people has been sought of eye opener
Re: Relationship Expert I Need Your Advice by frozen70(f): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Crucialgem:

I don't know who among you forced yourself to visit each other parents under the little period you have known yourself

Well don't tell her no yet, allow the relationship to grow, even if yt means that it will take another one year round

Your father may have seen what you didn't see

So relax and watch yourself and the relationship

So make your extensive research about people from that axis

(1) (Reply)

Time To Start Afresh: I Have Recovered The 9k Olosho Took From Bet9ja Virtual / You Are Really Smart If You Can Solve This Question / Against All Odds: Woman Marries Black Man Despite Family's Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.