Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) (62682 Views)

Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) / 2 Teenagers Aged 18 And 13 Arrested For Kidnapping 8-Year-Old Girl In Edo (Pix) / Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
This is stylish advert joor.. why was the picture snapped where his phone number is posted?..

Shrines usually advertise their numbers na

5 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by effort1: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
Should all native doctors and those who send people to go mine skull in Osun, Ogun and Ibadan, etc, have goodwill, ritual killings would have been stamped out of our society.

Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of native doctors or spiritism, but his altitude should be applauded.

You never mentioned those who mine skulls at okija, in Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by harmargedon: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2022
Creamypie:
Y are there still many broke native doctors?
native doctors like pastors and imam's are supposed to be spiritual guides not wealth providers, sadly society turned them into something else. Only few native doctors still adhere to these rules because they know that the gods don't Grant pardon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by akbonus: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
I guess dreaded okija shrine the headquarters of ritualism in Nigeria is in Ogun state, infact ozubulu Catholic church massacre that sacrificed people to drug lords of igbos living in south Africa is also in Ibadan.

OF COURSE THE SAD WASTE IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF RITUAL KILLING,MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT,I AM FROM DELTA,NOT AN IBO AND IT IS ONE OF THEIR SOURCE OF IGR,THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T SEE A YORBA MAN DOING ANY BUSINESS,THEY ARE SO POOR LIKE THE CORE NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2022
Holy Native Doctor Kudos To You

4 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Coronavirus1: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2022
This native doctor is the real man of God and wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by effort1: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
If it were to be in Oshogbo, or Ibadan or Ogun, the native doctor would have done the money ritual for them

Okija shrine priests too would have done the same thing
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2022
That boy will have serous head problems afterwards o.

Like for real.
The guy better go do scan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Greattha: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2022
This video is INSPIRATIONAL.

Enough of this rubbish from our youth.

You ready to kill but you no wan die....can you just imagine.

No pity for his skull cos ts obviously a waste.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Evidenx:
Receive sense- I receive!! grin grin grin
Laugh wan tear my Belle..haha

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I come dey pity the boy skull

5 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Maxxim: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Receive sense grin
The native doctor did well

7 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Franzinni: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2022
Baba dey mine views ... U no u no!

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by IbroMaka(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2022
My thoughts exactly.....

This one na to advertise the jujuman work
Nawttiboi007:
This is stylish advert joor.. why was the picture snapped where his phone number is posted?..
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by ogwumgbe: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Our society is already lost sir...

The derailing started at the turn of this century (year 2000)!

We left the path of morality, and began to exalt wealth (easy wealth)!

Till today, we have made money the measure of even intelligence!

Most Nigerians today are a disgrace to humanity!

Great truth brother even the so called Churches are not exempted from this

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by praiseneo(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
You didn't see where he said he doesn't do money rituals and if he does, he wouldn't be in the forest?
oh I didn’t
Thanks for the correction

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by brandmix: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2022
I don Laff tire grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by hotspec(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2022
For his life, if he hears JU... he won't wait to hear am finish, him go tear race

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2022
That's good
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Nostring: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2022
praiseneo:
Ok but if they were matured adults he’d have considered
Una de craze
na u dey craze... Instead make u commend d man u open ur foolish mouth dey talk nonsense lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Great truth brother even the so called Churches are not exempted from this

Most churches are more concerned with finance than fellowship and spiritual growth.

God will deal specially with those ones.

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2022
If chairman come now, him tone go change undecided
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by WantsandMore: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2022
harmargedon:
native doctors like pastors and imam's are supposed to be spiritual guides not wealth providers, sadly society turned them into something else. Only few native doctors still adhere to these rules because they know that the gods don't Grant pardon.
You are wise.

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi6zi-fe-Q

Chi Marine Temple, who's a popular native doctor, was shocked to see to teenagers to come for money rituals in his temple.
His anger isn't just because the two boys who are supposed to be in school, learning trade or handiwork, came for money ritual, but also,he was angry because one of the boys was dead ready to sacrifice his father and a friend of his for the money ritual.

How did Anambra native doctor become a Delta native doctor? This is a very misleading headline.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Laugh wan kill me here...good one from d native doctor....wish every native doctors can emulate this grin

3 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Someone wrote Delta native doctor while the video wrote Anambra native doctor what is going on now that is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by TA4TA4: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

Sad reality... Our youths are lazy... Want quick cash without suffering or working hard
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2022
IbroMaka:
My thoughts exactly.....

This one na to advertise the jujuman work

Na so them dey advertise something?
By knocking people's skull like that??
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by donforeign: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2022
Creamypie:
Y are there still many broke native doctors?
there is one I know in my area , he's rich as fuckkk

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by donforeign: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
una no get sense, that man is very popular... I too know deyvworry una

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.