Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) (62676 Views)

Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) / 2 Teenagers Aged 18 And 13 Arrested For Kidnapping 8-Year-Old Girl In Edo (Pix) / Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by shortIGBOman: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Na this kind native Doctors we need for East. The rate of blood money is too high in that Region. Almost all their wealthy men are into it.

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by donforeign: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Realists:

The guy did this for the clouds, if only these witch doctors will be releasing the names of their best clients for the year. Many souls would have found the only true God.
u no get sense

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Iamkrug09047: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Who tell you say na Anambra,idiot
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by donforeign: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2022
effort1:

You never mentioned those who mine skulls at okija, in Anambra State.
you can go to okija and get the info urself

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by backtovillage: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2022
Obi children grin grin grin
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by donforeign: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2022
blowjohn:
That boy will have serous head problems afterwards o.

Like for real.
The guy better go do scan
notin go do am lol, him head strong..
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by jasent(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2022
shox:
grin grin grin grin grin ;DRitual process turn to deliverance program.

I wish I fit tf something to the herbalist
Pls send something to am if you can, let's encourage him. I will call him too. If all our native doctors are like this rituals will become history in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by donforeign: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Franzinni:
Baba dey mine views ... U no u no!
u no know anything ode.. u go allow Dem knock ur head for views

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by donforeign: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2022
IbroMaka:
My thoughts exactly.....

This one na to advertise the jujuman work
u no get sense, d man dey on fb and he's very popular. Na so una dey talk like mumu

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by RoyalBlu(f): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Imagine the father's heartbreak if he gets to see this embarassed

Good enough the man on white did a number on him. At least he has helped to format his mentality.

That "I receive sense" part tho. Couldn't hold my laugh at all. cheesy cheesy

Too much rot from the home front to the society.
God help us embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by ogwumgbe: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Most churches are more concerned with finance than fellowship and spiritual growth.

God will deal specially with those ones.

True talk bro
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Kingsley10000: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
Initially I thought it was a skit..but mehn, this one na real life, no be acting o!

Nobody will sacrifice his skull to be knocked in this manner, not even for a million dollars. It is certain that his skull won't be able to house his brain anymore. That skull is gone!

Very small boy o! Wants to sacrifice his father for money. Money wey be say na mkpurumiri and women him go lavish everything on.

..Only God knows what his father went through to buy pampers and provide other stuff for this boy when he was a child.

Things boys do for money

3 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by donforeign: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2022
BarrElChapo:
If chairman come now, him tone go change undecided
he no dey do rituals ..

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by SirJerrie(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Second time this year a teenager has tried to kill their "friend" in this Shrine....

Why the rush?
What exactly are you in a haste for??
Money that'll not last??

I felt sick to my stomach knowing that a boy this Young is this desperate for wealth that'll not last up to 10 yrs

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Investormayor23(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2022
They want to chill with the big boys,umu end time.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by blackpanda: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2022
Nothing igbo cannot do for money
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Franking: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Money rituals are fake. Otherwise Buhari and Tinumbu would have good to be used.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by greypencils: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Our society is already lost sir...

The derailing started at the turn of this century (year 2000)!

We left the path of morality, and began to exalt wealth (easy wealth)!

Till today, we have made money the measure of even intelligence!

Most Nigerians today are a disgrace to humanity!
What is more pathetic, money now is the measure of your spirituality or closeness to God. To modern day pastors, if you are a tithe giving Christian, you have no business being poor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by tyinfinity: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2022
This is normal in all OSU places
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:
grin grin grin
Na wetin we go do Politicians wey see us as money come 2023! They will receive sense!
Wotowoto
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by riverbird: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Imagine the small children wey wan use Thier papa and Thier friend take do money ritual sad
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by slystyle203(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Chi marina temple is Asaba base and not Anambra.....get your facts straight
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Kikikikikikiki........ wotowoto
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Fathers are endangered species

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
greypencils:
What is more pathetic, money now is the measure of your spirituality or closeness to God. To modern day pastors, if you are a tithe giving Christian, you have no business being poor.

It is highly pathetic...

The Church used to be the refuge for moral and sane minds above worldliness, but they now encourage desperation for wealth.

It's so sad!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Unrated900(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Guy man native doctor
Use format bring two boys
Use scope Dey scold them and come dey record them
Come put him phone number for top for una to see and call,thinking he sabii work
Hence use una money for Xmas
Mugu fall guy man chop

4 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Unrated900(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2022
donforeign:
u no get sense

Na u gan gan no get sense
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2022
More like an intentional indirect advert. See them clearly displaying phone numbers.

Unrated900:
Guy man native doctor
Use format bring two boys
Use scope Dey scold them and come dey record them
Come put him phone number for top for una to see and call,thinking he sabii work
Hence use una money for Xmas
Mugu fall guy man chop

I just said the same thing and then I saw Your comment. E too clear say na advert the herbalist dey do.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Alkapalexis: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2022
shox:
grin grin grin grin grin ;DRitual process turn to deliverance program.

I wish I fit tf something to the herbalist
bro tf for me i really need am
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2022
I had to watch the video because of the comments, Omo! Even the other boy doing the knocking would have a sore hand. He was sobbing. Say no to money ritual or you use yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by obyno82: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
I guess dreaded okija shrine the headquarters of ritualism in Nigeria is in Ogun state, infact ozubulu Catholic church massacre that sacrificed people to drug lords of igbos living in south Africa is also in Ibadan.

The ones that go to the bush in Abeokuta to do skull mining and organ harvesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.