Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) (62671 Views)

Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) / 2 Teenagers Aged 18 And 13 Arrested For Kidnapping 8-Year-Old Girl In Edo (Pix) / Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
If it were to be in Oshogbo, or Ibadan or Ogun, the native doctor would have done the money ritual for them

Press hiss blokos wella
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Akunatakasi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Na this kind native Doctors we need for East. The rate of blood money is too high in that Region. Almost all their wealthy men are into it.

For the fact say you poor no mean say people dey do blood money.... This mentality is archaic
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
praiseneo:
Ok but if they were matured adults he’d have considered
Una de craze
Exactly

That boy will go back for that man. UGM things
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
The native doctor carry gun? Why d boy no fit walk out. Taah

This man just dey promote himself
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Truthdeypain: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
GodHatesJews:
Anambra and rituals is like 5 & 6

Ekwensu land

Useless human being you see an act worthy of applause and your typical tribal shot filled skull has this to say.

Useless skull miner.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Ijb11: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by shortIGBOman: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Akunatakasi:

For the fact say you poor no mean say people dey do blood money.... This mentality is archaic

If you remove blood money, drugs money and baby factory money from the East. Nobody go get money for that Region. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Truthdeypain: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Realists:

The guy did this for the clouds, if only these witch doctors will be releasing the names of their best clients for the year. Many souls would have found the only true God.

You are sensesless
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Truthdeypain: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
blowjohn:
That boy will have serous head problems afterwards o.

Like for real.
The guy better go do scan

That's your concern. He can die for all I care. Your sympathies are misplaced, God punish you and him.

That boys friend and father would have been dead of this Chi marine dude yielded to his demands.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Truthdeypain: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
jasent:

Pls send something to am if you can, let's encourage him. I will call him too. If all our native doctors are like this rituals will become history in Nigeria

Honestly how person fit wire d guy.

He is spreading a wonderfull message.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Truthdeypain: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Unrated900:
Guy man native doctor
Use format bring two boys
Use scope Dey scold them and come dey record them
Come put him phone number for top for una to see and call,thinking he sabii work
Hence use una money for Xmas
Mugu fall guy man chop

You are unsmart, unfunny and uneducated

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by poweredcom(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
use;less childrens...they full delta weller...looking for quick money....and fake lives....but dont want to learn a trade and work legit work
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
Should all native doctors and those who send people to go mine skull in Osun, Ogun and Ibadan, etc, have goodwill, ritual killings would have been stamped out of our society.

Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of native doctors or spiritism, but his altitude should be applauded.

Very correct, but plus including people who bury their parents in tear-rubber Hummer Jeep. Or, what thinketh thou?
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Gee64: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by OgaDeyVex: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by jasent(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Honestly how person fit wire d guy.

He is spreading a wonderfull message.
His number is there,I have already sent him a message.

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
There is nothing like a good native doctor. They are wolves in sheeps clothing. Though some are better than most pastors these days.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Sophicent(f): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi6zi-fe-Q

Chi Marine Temple, who's a popular native doctor, was shocked to see to teenagers to come for money rituals in his temple.
His anger isn't just because the two boys who are supposed to be in school, learning trade or handiwork, came for money ritual, but also,he was angry because one of the boys was dead ready to sacrifice his father and a friend of his for the money ritual.

Serves them right anyway cheesy
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Stanleyq: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
Ask the gods grin
I dont have gods
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nowadays, no one wants to work, yet they want to flex. At the expense of someone else's life. I don't know why we are so desperate in this Nigeria. Everyone is competing with everyone in this country. If you no drive Benz, will you die? Why not get a hand work or learn a skill.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
The native doctor deserve to be rewards & given a national honor what he did would detered many young folks from threading the evil part
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by praiseneo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nostring:
na ur pattern na ...all of u small small cult boys, once den confirm u na to dey go about senselessly dey try reach wetin ur hand no fit.... I go deal with ur useless ass.. na ur mama and papa go see reason to weep.. idiot
no worry make I end talk with you here. I still de wait make you dare to meet me one on one ah no need follow ur mama shout too much.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Nostring: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
praiseneo:
no worry make I end talk with you here. I still de wait make you dare to meet me one on one ah no need follow ur mama shout too much.
kid fvck off
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthdeypain:

That's your concern. He can die for all I care. Your sympathies are misplaced, God punish you and him.

That boys friend and father would have been dead of this Chi marine dude yielded to his demands.

It's u that will be punished.
Very foolish being.
Am talking frm a medical stand of view ur here insulting me.
Ur a very big fool.

Even armed robbers and murderers are treated in the hospital yet still face the law.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Unrated900(m): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthdeypain:

You are unsmart, unfunny and uneducated

Fool even the qualification of my dog supersedes you idiot.
You must be a criminal defending the native doctor idiot
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Mjcollins: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Looking for BUSINESS To START With Little Capital?�
*Start Purenetwork Business with just 2k*

*Make 10k-20k weekly*

*ASK ME HOW?* if you're interested �
❤️����
It's pays massively�⚡

https:///3zLGiQh

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi6zi-fe-Q

Chi Marine Temple, who's a popular native doctor, was shocked to see to teenagers to come for money rituals in his temple.
His anger isn't just because the two boys who are supposed to be in school, learning trade or handiwork, came for money ritual, but also,he was angry because one of the boys was dead ready to sacrifice his father and a friend of his for the money ritual.
The native doctor loves him.....the boy has a great Destiny..... ThankGod he didn't succeed in the ritual, cos na still nairalanders go dey shout "Grace"......

Native doc:Receive sense!

The boy:I receive

Native doc: receive sense

The boy:I receive

����������...still laughing......

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by effort1: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Supremos:
Where in Okija do they mine skulls?. Post it here let's see

Okija is in Anambra State
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by effort1: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
donforeign:
you can go to okija and get the info urself

Well, I'm telling you that okija is the headquarters of skull mining in Nigeria. Ogun is just a baby beside Anambra
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2022
effort1:

Well, I'm telling you that okija is the headquarters of skull mining in Nigeria. Ogun is just a baby beside Anambra
uncle you're lying
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by effort1: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Supremos:
uncle you're lying

Go and verify

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.