Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) (62675 Views)

Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) / 2 Teenagers Aged 18 And 13 Arrested For Kidnapping 8-Year-Old Girl In Edo (Pix) / Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by obyno82: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
I guess dreaded okija shrine the headquarters of ritualism in Nigeria is in Ogun state, infact ozubulu Catholic church massacre that sacrificed people to drug lords of igbos living in south Africa is also in Ibadan.

Who does rituals more than Yorubas. Who are those who raid cemeteries to harvest organs and skulls? Yorubas. Look Bro Yorubas are HQ of organ harvesting

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by aklion: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2022
As parents may we never bring into the world someone who will end us untimely. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by praiseneo(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Nostring:
na u dey craze... Instead make u commend d man u open ur foolish mouth dey talk nonsense lipsrsealed
lol like say if u see me u go fit talk am again to my face make thousand things run do u within mins lol.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Stanleyq: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi6zi-fe-Q

Chi Marine Temple, who's a popular native doctor, was shocked to see to teenagers to come for money rituals in his temple.
His anger isn't just because the two boys who are supposed to be in school, learning trade or handiwork, came for money ritual, but also,he was angry because one of the boys was dead ready to sacrifice his father and a friend of his for the money ritual.
Who filmed it
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by babajero(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
No bro it wasn't a skit. Chi marine is a native doctor and popular too .
He doesn't do skit
His name is Offia furu Agu I have heard about him very well here in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by babajero(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2022
shocked
GodHatesJews:
Anambra and rituals is like 5 & 6

Ekwensu land
That because your programmed mind can no longer comprehend the ways of your forefathers. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
Should all native doctors and those who send people to go mine skull in Osun, Ogun and Ibadan, etc, have goodwill, ritual killings would have been stamped out of our society.

Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of native doctors or spiritism, but his altitude should be applauded.
The gods must have been feeling the impact of inflation which is in part caused by unwillingness to work and.make things money are meant for available.
Imagine o, a man goes to baba, baba consults the oracles, the oracles demand some items, baba gets back to the man, after 1 year, no show. Oracle asks baba about the man(client) and realize everybody wants money and don't want to work to provide things and that is why sacrifice items are beyond the pockets of clients.

The god are bound to reject the next set of money ritualist and ask them to go and work. The gods are simply pressing home what God already asked men to do.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by christistruth01: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Mindlog:
Misguided youths

Imagine asking such Youths to babysit their little brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by donwily(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Lazy children. This generation is wasted.
I have saved the contacts sha...lol.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Wondering how a tribal war and politics dominated the first page of this thread?
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2022
CodeTemplar:

The gods must have been feeling the impact of inflation which is in part caused by unwillingness to work and.make things money are meant for available.
Imagine o, a man goes to baba, baba consults the oracles, the oracles demand some items, baba gets back to the man, after 1 year, no show. Oracle asks baba about the man(client) and realize everybody wants money and don't want to work to provide things and that is why sacrifice items are beyond the pockets of clients.

The god are bound to reject the next set of money ritualist and ask them to go and work. The gods are pressing home what already asked men to do.
Lol
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2022
babajero:
His name is Offia furu Agu I have heard about him very well here in Lagos.
Well I guess that's his name too
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Sijo01(f): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Na wa o, children of these days sad

He blunt head collect automatic deliverance cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Nostring: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2022
praiseneo:
lol like say if u see me u go fit talk am again to my face make thousand things run do u within mins lol.
lol yeye... U go chop better knocks like the boy in the video undecided

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Stanleyq:
Who filmed it
Ask the gods grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2022
atheistandproud:

How did Anambra native doctor become a Delta native doctor? This is a very misleading headline.
I wrote Anambra native doctor, I didn't know how it changed to Delta

2 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2022
praiseneo:
oh I didn’t
Thanks for the correction
Ok bro
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2022
effort1:

Okija shrine priests too would have done the same thing
Na you sabi
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2022
effort1:

You never mentioned those who mine skulls at okija, in Anambra State.
Where in Okija do they mine skulls?. Post it here let's see
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Our society is already lost sir...

The derailing started at the turn of this century (year 2000)!

We left the path of morality, and began to exalt wealth (easy wealth)!

Till today, we have made money the measure of even intelligence!

Most Nigerians today are a disgrace to humanity!
Absolutely correct
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
I wrote Anambra native doctor, I didn't know how it changed to Delta

Na the mods bro.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by damiloladuke: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2022
That head will never remain the same
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Oluelite(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Just imagine the struggle for wealth among d younger generation. What a wasted generation undecided
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Unrated900(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dididrumz:
More like an intentional indirect advert. See them clearly displaying phone numbers.

I just said the same thing and then I saw Your comment. E too clear say na advert the herbalist dey do.

Leave the herbalist man
He nor know say some wise people Dey here

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Unrated900(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Oluelite:
Just imagine the struggle for wealth among d younger generation. What a wasted generation undecided

Guy na arrangee u Dey sleep niiiii
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by thymm: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
No bro it wasn't a skit. Chi marine is a native doctor and popular too .
He doesn't do skit

Now he has a skit or video that is going viral and he will still cash out from it like his normal native doctor business. All I see is a wise native doctor that wants to cash out from as many means possible
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
Should all native doctors and those who send people to go mine skull in Osun, Ogun and Ibadan, etc, have goodwill, ritual killings would have been stamped out of our society.

Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of native doctors or spiritism, but his altitude should be applauded.

So, there's no native doctor in Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Port Harcourt and the entire South East, tribalism has turned you into a blockhead.

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

So, there's no native doctor in Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Port Harcourt and the entire South East, tribalism has turned you into a blockhead.
Ewu grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by thymm: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
All these fake native doctors, fake Iman and fake prophets should be arrested and sent to jail
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Corporate2020: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:

The white men came to tell you and I that our native doctors are evil, yet Pastors and Alfas who are followers of the white men's God patronize native doctors for charms to bring followers to the white men's God. Isn't this our God so Merciful?

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by mytym(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:

Serves them right.

Kudos to that man. 99% of fetish doctors will do it for them.

Another alternative which works more is to do a fake ritual for them and instruct them to come for occassional renewal rites such that he will keep seeing them and monitor them coz as he has refused them now they will probably go to another babalawo that will do the money ritual for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.