Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) (62687 Views)

Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) / 2 Teenagers Aged 18 And 13 Arrested For Kidnapping 8-Year-Old Girl In Edo (Pix) / Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
Ewu grin

Bring ya head...

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Galadimabawa: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is system resetting.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
He taught them a good lesson
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Segzy19: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
That boy should have had a brain reset with those head-knocks from his friend and the ram horn the herbalist used on him.

The love of money is the root of all evil, not money itself
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Greatex90: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Receive sense.

Seriously, this native doctor will go to heaven grin
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by obayemi204(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
I was actually motivated to count the number of knocks his friend gave him, 178 in total. Just from his friend o. I didn't count the native doctor's o.
Segzy19:
That boy should have had a brain reset with those head-knocks from his friend and the ram horn the herbalist used on him.

The love of money is the root of all evil, not money itself

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by YoungBruzzy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
Should all native doctors and those who send people to go mine skull in Osun, Ogun and Ibadan, etc, have goodwill, ritual killings would have been stamped out of our society.

Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of native doctors or spiritism, but his altitude should be applauded.

You are very stupid for mentioning those state. For the fact that those teenagers know that there is a shrine where money ritual activities is been carried out is a total disgrace. Now onto the main point, for those teenagers to know the place shows that a lot of boys like them are a regular customers in that shrine and they’ve been doing that shit for them which was why they have the boldness to walked up to the priest for what he knows how to do best.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by praiseneo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nostring:
lol yeye... U go chop better knocks like the boy in the video undecided
Eeyah like I said e easy to run mouth, misyan behind keypad carry on lol. Dem go still mend you wella for that mouth u think say u get na ur type go de beg for mercy when dem reason ur matter
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Franzinni: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
donforeign:
u no know anything ode.. u go allow Dem knock ur head for views
haha opinions...they are just that, opinions grin
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by ADSP116(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
This boy skull don received sense at last.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Abicarrick: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tje witch doctor needs some accolades... Dey don use knock finish the stupid boy head
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by faceland: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mindlog:
Misguided youths

TikTok algorithm is pushing blood money and small girls shaking their body
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by faceland: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
DadaHammed:
LOL...Laugh wan finish me o. That guy head go soft like tomato puree after all that knock. grin

The boy can even die (especially when mixed with depression).

I hope he doesn't become a criminal (someone that would sell his father and innocent friend doesn't deserve help).
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ebukacute:
That skull is gone... I can only imagine the pains that boy will be passing through...he suppose barb make breeze fit dey blow his skull but the big question now is,how he wan take barb sef grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahahahahah
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Creamypie:
Y are there still many broke native doctors?
Ever wondered why no native doctor will ever do blood money for themselves or their kids but instead they'll do for others and ask them to send money?
If all these foolish boys doing blood money will ponder on this, you'll know these native docs aren't foolish

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi6zi-fe-Q

Chi Marine Temple, who's a popular native doctor, was shocked to see to teenagers to come for money rituals in his temple.
His anger isn't just because the two boys who are supposed to be in school, learning trade or handiwork, came for money ritual, but also,he was angry because one of the boys was dead ready to sacrifice his father and a friend of his for the money ritual.

Imagine some urchins are not ashamed their Emilokan father's name is associated with hard-drug trafficking. I won't be surprised if they are not surprised he is into skull mining and money rituals. Tueh! God forbid BAThing!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xi6zi-fe-Q

Chi Marine Temple, who's a popular native doctor, was shocked to see to teenagers to come for money rituals in his temple.
His anger isn't just because the two boys who are supposed to be in school, learning trade or handiwork, came for money ritual, but also,he was angry because one of the boys was dead ready to sacrifice his father and a friend of his for the money ritual.
Imagine some urchins are not ashamed their Emilokan father's name is associated with hard-drug trafficking. I won't be surprised if they are not surprised he is into skull mining and money rituals. Tueh! God forbid BAThing!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
obayemi204:
I was actually motivated to count the number of knocks his friend gave him, 178 in total. Just from his friend o. I didn't count the native doctor's o.
hahahahahahah..guy u no well o cheesy
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by babajero(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
Well I guess that's his name too
there is no guessing there, he even said it repeatedly in the video.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Nostring: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
praiseneo:
Eeyah like I said e easy to run mouth, misyan behind keypad carry on lol. Dem go still mend you wella for that mouth u think say u get na ur type go de beg for mercy when dem reason ur matter
sharrap.. mugu I guess den don take u too enta cult dey make u dey run mouth like fool.. like I said u go chop beating undecided
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
babajero:
there is no guessing there, he even said it repeatedly in the video.
OGA me and you no dey qaurell or argue what his name is. How's that my business, wetin I wan takam do?
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
angry angry
YoungBruzzy:

You are very stupid for mentioning those state. For the fact that those teenagers know that there is a shrine where money ritual activities is been carried out is a total disgrace. Now onto the main point, for those teenagers to know the place shows that a lot of boys like them are a regular customers in that shrine and they’ve been doing that shit for them which was why they have the boldness to walked up to the priest for what he knows how to do best.
Tueh Ewu
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Bring ya head...
grin Akudaya
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by babajero(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Supremos:
OGA me and you no dey qaurell or argue what his name is. How's that my business, wetin I wan takam do?
If you have nothing to do with it, then why did you post the video and wrote wrong information about it?
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
mytym:

Serves them right.

Kudos to that man. 99% of fetish doctors will do it for them.

Another alternative which works more is to do a fake ritual for them and instruct them to come for occassional renewal rites such that he will keep seeing them and monitor them coz as he has refused them now they will probably go to another babalawo that will do the money ritual for them.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Supremos: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
babajero:
If you have nothing to do with it, then why did you post the video and wrote wrong information about it?
Ewu awusa. Idara iberibe
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Sosobricon: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by praiseneo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nostring:
sharrap.. mugu I guess den don take u too enta cult dey make u dey run mouth like fool.. like I said u go chop beating undecided
na where ur rotten mind carry you go I no blame u be toddler u believe say na until person join cult before ur mama fit collect. Cult o no cult o u no fit reason me one on one make ur mama no weep sha. All these ur cap don tire me just dey careful
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Facidio: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ebukacute:
That skull is gone... I can only imagine the pains that boy will be passing through...he suppose barb make breeze fit dey blow his skull but the big question now is,how he wan take barb sef grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo, Na 600 years headache that guy go feel o. Those knucks reach 3000 rounds o����

1 Like

Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by josephevergreen(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Everyone want to make it big asap not even minding the pains that will come in the nearest future.
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by Nostring: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
praiseneo:
na where ur rotten mind carry you go I no blame u be toddler u believe say na until person join cult before ur mama fit collect. Cult o no cult o u no fit reason me one on one make ur mama no weep sha. All these ur cap don tire me just dey careful
na ur pattern na ...all of u small small cult boys, once den confirm u na to dey go about senselessly dey try reach wetin ur hand no fit.... I go deal with ur useless ass.. na ur mama and papa go see reason to weep.. idiot
Re: Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) by NaBanga: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
No one should be surprised. The types of evil these boys saw growing up is what inspired them. Nigerian children are indoctrinated at an early age to perpetuate evil, even by the church. This is the result of bad leadership from top to bottom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos / Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.