Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! (5393 Views)

Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died / Wickedness Of The Highest Order / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
sisisioge:
You better start recording your sessions with him cos now you have two people looking to frame you. Meanwhile, you cant help him without his parents knowledge, all you're teaching him is probably floating in the air. It is well.

sincerely baba! I tire too
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
frozen70:

This boy will start WAEC soon and after that your job will be over with the family

Keep managing then till he starts his WAEC and finish his papers then you schedule a visit with his dad to inform him and his mum your observations

If they ask you why you kept it so long before informing them

Tell them that you don't want anything that will affect your teaching with him because he will no longer pay attention as he needs you to assure him that he got your back this period that he will be writing exams

That you decided to open up now because he is done with the exams and you have nothing to do that will affect your relationship with him academically

That you are now informing the parents of what you have seen and they should work on it for his future

Noted!!! thanks
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
padi94:
Get your evidence keep them let the boy know that you hv evidence to report him, then negotiate with him that all he has to do is to behave himself around you so you can do your job properly.

If he agrees you guys can leave in peace.

Nice one sir!! I'll do just that
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by frozen70(f): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:

Noted!!! thanks

Ok Naw
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by culf: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:

.Thank u sir!!!
you're welcome
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by seanwilliam(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning my wise nairalander and once again I believe I can count on your advice....

work with a company, but as a hustler I have just few home lessons I do for selected people who can pay my bills.

This years July I got a home lesson through a trusted friend and believe me guy this people are paying me good money, what I get is more than half of what I earn in my work place, I go there only twice a week.

The parents of the said student I'm teaching are working with the govt, the dad is a colonel in Nigeria army and the mom works with inec, so this people are rich.

They have a son who am preparing for waec, neco and jamb, he is just 16years, I shouldn't be saying this here guys but I'm fed up, since I got this lesson I know how much I've made apart from my pay from the parents, this boy offered to pay pay me good cash to permit him go out to get his market(drugs) which I rejected, his parents are strict, they instructed me not to allow the boy go out of the house when ever I'm there , the dad specifically called me to monitor the boy and report any strange behavior..

On many occasions I've had few altercations with the boy, to my utter amazement this boy threatened to report me to his father that I stole his iPhone and his money, and nobody wants to end up in a military barracks.

This boy doesn't have that freedom to go out anytime I'm not there for lesson because the parents had also contacted a nanny to watch over them, so when ever I'm there for lesson the nanny is on off, so her off is 2wice per week. May be the nanny allows him too I don't know, but I have invested my time on this boy but he is so addicted!!! He was withdrawn from the hostel where he was schooling may be because of this bad character, I don't want to leave the job without helping the boy!!! The boy can go to any length to frame me before his parents.

Just last week I went there before my resumption time because I came back from office a bit early, so instead of going home direct I decided to drop, guys as I got into the house the door was not properly locked, I found the boy and the nanny smoking weed!!! My God!!!! I was perplexed!!! I knew something was fishing right from the time I saw the nanny attitude towards the boy!!! she claimed she was just helping the boy out of her love for him, cos I will never allow him buy that stuff when I'm there!!

The nanny have being pleading with me not to tell the boys father, that she only helped the boy purchase the stuff out of love and that she does not want to hurt the boys feeling, can u imagine that rubbish? my colleagues at work said if that attitude doesn't affect my huge pay I should just shut my eyes and continue my work, but my conscience will not allow me, some said I can be framed if I say anything. if I tell the dad is in two ways I must provide an evidence to make him believe me, secondly if I do, the son can frame me up before the father and that could spell doom for me!!!

There must be a way to help this young boy out of drugs!!!! Pls help I need your advice wise men in the house. There are still many I can't even be saying here guys.

if possible find somewhere else.
Leave that place for your own good
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by dnawah(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning my wise nairalander and once again I believe I can count on your advice....

work with a company, but as a hustler I have just few home lessons I do for selected people who can pay my bills.

This years July I got a home lesson through a trusted friend and believe me guy this people are paying me good money, what I get is more than half of what I earn in my work place, I go there only twice a week.

The parents of the said student I'm teaching are working with the govt, the dad is a colonel in Nigeria army and the mom works with inec, so this people are rich.

They have a son who am preparing for waec, neco and jamb, he is just 16years, I shouldn't be saying this here guys but I'm fed up, since I got this lesson I know how much I've made apart from my pay from the parents, this boy offered to pay pay me good cash to permit him go out to get his market(drugs) which I rejected, his parents are strict, they instructed me not to allow the boy go out of the house when ever I'm there , the dad specifically called me to monitor the boy and report any strange behavior..

On many occasions I've had few altercations with the boy, to my utter amazement this boy threatened to report me to his father that I stole his iPhone and his money, and nobody wants to end up in a military barracks.

This boy doesn't have that freedom to go out anytime I'm not there for lesson because the parents had also contacted a nanny to watch over them, so when ever I'm there for lesson the nanny is on off, so her off is 2wice per week. May be the nanny allows him too I don't know, but I have invested my time on this boy but he is so addicted!!! He was withdrawn from the hostel where he was schooling may be because of this bad character, I don't want to leave the job without helping the boy!!! The boy can go to any length to frame me before his parents.

Just last week I went there before my resumption time because I came back from office a bit early, so instead of going home direct I decided to drop, guys as I got into the house the door was not properly locked, I found the boy and the nanny smoking weed!!! My God!!!! I was perplexed!!! I knew something was fishing right from the time I saw the nanny attitude towards the boy!!! she claimed she was just helping the boy out of her love for him, cos I will never allow him buy that stuff when I'm there!!

The nanny have being pleading with me not to tell the boys father, that she only helped the boy purchase the stuff out of love and that she does not want to hurt the boys feeling, can u imagine that rubbish? my colleagues at work said if that attitude doesn't affect my huge pay I should just shut my eyes and continue my work, but my conscience will not allow me, some said I can be framed if I say anything. if I tell the dad is in two ways I must provide an evidence to make him believe me, secondly if I do, the son can frame me up before the father and that could spell doom for me!!!

There must be a way to help this young boy out of drugs!!!! Pls help I need your advice wise men in the house. There are still many I can't even be saying here guys.

just tell the that to take both of them to a dope test .

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2022
seanwilliam:
if possible find somewhere else. Leave that place for your own good

The pay is huge!!! leaving eh!!! well I don't have a choice
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2022
dnawah:
just tell the that to take both of them to a dope test .

can't just say it that way, he'll ask me why I'm suggesting that
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
is either the boy caught you banging the nanny and he is using that to threaten you or maybe he bribed you once and you agreed to buy drugs for him afterwards you felt uncomfortable hence you want to report him but you're scared because you've got skeleton in your cupboard...
there's always a two side to a story you just said the part that portray you as the victim you are economical with the truth you've not tell us the whole truth of the matter
if your hands are truly clean you won't be panicking to let the cat out of the bag
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 2:12am On Nov 13, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:
is either the boy caught you banging the nanny and he is using that to threaten you or maybe he bribed you once and you agreed to buy drugs for him afterwards you felt uncomfortable hence you want to report him but you're scared because you've got skeleton in your cupboard...
there's always a two side to a story you just said the part that portray you as the victim you are economical with the truth you've not tell us the whole truth of the matter
if your hands are truly clean you won't be panicking to let the cat out of the bag

I have nothing to hide!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / Girls Don't Play Hard To Get / Why She Will Never Leave You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.