Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! (5406 Views)

Because I Shaved My Beard , All The Love From Women Has Died / Wickedness Of The Highest Order / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by WantsandMore: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Unfortunately, now you are stuck between your salary and morality, chose and justify it until you can sleep well @ night.
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Zico777:

I won't be surprised he may be nacking the nanny sef.

I'm not doubting that baba!!! I'm in a great mess!!!

I'm quitting that job
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by 07kjb: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Just tell the dad that you found out that his son smokes, don't involve the nanny

Tell him u always perceive the odour from his mouth some times

If you know how this rich kids manipulate their nanny u might even keep quiet
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2022
WantsandMore:
Unfortunately, now you are stuck between your salary and morality, chose and justify it until you can sleep well @ night.

hmmm!!! this is serious!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Zico777(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:

I'm not doubting that baba!!! I'm in a great mess!!!

I'm quitting that job

See let me advise u, go there strictly for what u are being paid for.

Some parents detest it when u report their children to them, especially women.

Just let the boy and his parents be.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by virginchaser(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2022
Kindly advise the father to install CCTV in his premises and quit because they will team up and fight you back.
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2022
07kjb:
Just tell the dad that you found out that his son smokes, don't involve the nanny

Tell him u always here the odour from his mouth some times

If you know how this rich kids manipulate their nanny u might even keep quiet

its not as if I cannot tell the dad, but that wicked boy will deny it, I need evidence
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Zico777:

hmmm!!! Noted sir

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2022
virginchaser:
Kindly advise the father to install CCTV in his premises and quit because they will team up and fight you back.

Noted baba!!! I'll do just that!!! but quitting the job? the pay eh
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by 07kjb: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:

its not as if I cannot tell the dad, but that wicked boy will deny it, I need evidence

Then do your work and leave
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by 07kjb: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Do you think that it wasn't the boy that lured the helpless NANNY INTO SMOKING?
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by kingthreat(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2022
akwesenana:
Udofia234, is the boy having sex with the nanny?
Is this happening in AkwaIbom?
If you report, the parents fit no reward you sef.
Heck, them fit even pass their frustration on you by locking you up join.
Everyone's got their own principles but if na me, I no go sing. cool

Exactly, the boy is having sex with the Nanny. For her to be too weak to buy drugs for him definitely means they sleep with each other.
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by KingMack(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2022
for say na poor man pikin you dey teach..you go run pass Usain Bolt go tell the parents

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by jumper524(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
If only the boy wasn't capable of framing things up I'll I've said you leave but since he's capable, you better report b4 he outsmart you.
Besides it's the right thing to do.
Stop making yourself vulnerable, the boy also has a lot to fear from you.
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by jumper524(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Zico777:

doesnt apply to military parents. She better report.
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
jumper524:
If only the boy wasn't capable of framing things up I'll I've said you leave but since he's capable, you better report b4 he outsmart you.
Besides it's the right thing to do.
Stop making yourself vulnerable, the boy also has a lot to fear from you.

Noted sir
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
07kjb:
Do you think that it wasn't the boy that lured the helpless NANNY INTO SMOKING?

hmmmm
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
07kjb:

Then do your work and leave

ok
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
kingthreat:

Exactly, the boy is having sex with the Nanny. For her to be too weak to buy drugs for him definitely means they sleep with each other.

Tot so too!!!
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
KingMack:
for say na poor man pikin you dey teach..you go run pass Usain Bolt go tell the parents

Thank God u said poor man!!!! You cannot just go and report the rich man children to them now?
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
jumper524:
doesnt apply to military parents. She better report.

Noted
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by Rickmann: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:
Good morning my wise nairalander and once again I believe I can count on your advice....

work with a company, but as a hustler I have just few home lessons I do for selected people who can pay my bills.

This years July I got a home lesson through a trusted friend and believe me guy this people are paying me good money, what I get is more than half of what I earn in my work place, I go there only twice a week.

The parents of the said student I'm teaching are working with the govt, the dad is a colonel in Nigeria army and the mom works with inec, so this people are rich.

They have a son who am preparing for waec, neco and jamb, he is just 16years, I shouldn't be saying this here guys but I'm fed up, since I got this lesson I know how much I've made apart from my pay from the parents, this boy offered to pay pay me good cash to permit him go out to get his market(drugs) which I rejected, his parents are strict, they instructed me not to allow the boy go out of the house when ever I'm there , the dad specifically called me to monitor the boy and report any strange behavior..

On many occasions I've had few altercations with the boy, to my utter amazement this boy threatened to report me to his father that I stole his iPhone and his money, and nobody wants to end up in a military barracks.

This boy doesn't have that freedom to go out anytime I'm not there for lesson because the parents had also contacted a nanny to watch over them, so when ever I'm there for lesson the nanny is on off, so her off is 2wice per week. May be the nanny allows him too I don't know, but I have invested my time on this boy but he is so addicted!!! He was withdrawn from the hostel where he was schooling may be because of this bad character, I don't want to leave the job without helping the boy!!! The boy can go to any length to frame me before his parents.

Just last week I went there before my resumption time because I came back from office a bit early, so instead of going home direct I decided to drop, guys as I got into the house the door was not properly locked, I found the boy and the nanny smoking weed!!! My God!!!! I was perplexed!!! I knew something was fishing right from the time I saw the nanny attitude towards the boy!!! she claimed she was just helping the boy out of her love for him, cos I will never allow him buy that stuff when I'm there!!

The nanny have being pleading with me not to tell the boys father, that she only helped the boy purchase the stuff out of love and that she does not want to hurt the boys feeling, can u imagine that rubbish? my colleagues at work said if that attitude doesn't affect my huge pay I should just shut my eyes and continue my work, but my conscience will not allow me, some said I can be framed if I say anything. if I tell the dad is in two ways I must provide an evidence to make him believe me, secondly if I do, the son can frame me up before the father and that could spell doom for me!!!

There must be a way to help this young boy out of drugs!!!! Pls help I need your advice wise men in the house. There are still many I can't even be saying here guys.

A 16 year old is threatening you and you are coming here to cry to us..Oga, go and tell the father fast so as to vindicate urself and perhaps, ur Job first. If they are both caught, you will definitely be robbed in as an accomplice and you will still be drilled at that barracks you are so scared of.

A word is enough.
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by iheanacho8v: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Noted!!! I'll try it again this weekNoted!!! I'll try it again this week...
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Rickmann:

A 16 year old is threatening you and you are coming here to cry to us..Oga, go and tell the father fast so as to vindicate urself and perhaps, ur Job first. If they are both caught, you will definitely be robbed in as an accomplice and you will still be drilled at that barracks you are so scared of.

A word is enough.

Thanks I'm already doing something about it
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by padi94(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Get your evidence keep them let the boy know that you hv evidence to report him, then negotiate with him that all he has to do is to behave himself around you so you can do your job properly.

If he agrees you guys can leave in peace.
udofia234:
Good morning my wise nairalander and once again I believe I can count on your advice....

work with a company, but as a hustler I have just few home lessons I do for selected people who can pay my bills.

This years July I got a home lesson through a trusted friend and believe me guy this people are paying me good money, what I get is more than half of what I earn in my work place, I go there only twice a week.

The parents of the said student I'm teaching are working with the govt, the dad is a colonel in Nigeria army and the mom works with inec, so this people are rich.

They have a son who am preparing for waec, neco and jamb, he is just 16years, I shouldn't be saying this here guys but I'm fed up, since I got this lesson I know how much I've made apart from my pay from the parents, this boy offered to pay pay me good cash to permit him go out to get his market(drugs) which I rejected, his parents are strict, they instructed me not to allow the boy go out of the house when ever I'm there , the dad specifically called me to monitor the boy and report any strange behavior..

On many occasions I've had few altercations with the boy, to my utter amazement this boy threatened to report me to his father that I stole his iPhone and his money, and nobody wants to end up in a military barracks.

This boy doesn't have that freedom to go out anytime I'm not there for lesson because the parents had also contacted a nanny to watch over them, so when ever I'm there for lesson the nanny is on off, so her off is 2wice per week. May be the nanny allows him too I don't know, but I have invested my time on this boy but he is so addicted!!! He was withdrawn from the hostel where he was schooling may be because of this bad character, I don't want to leave the job without helping the boy!!! The boy can go to any length to frame me before his parents.

Just last week I went there before my resumption time because I came back from office a bit early, so instead of going home direct I decided to drop, guys as I got into the house the door was not properly locked, I found the boy and the nanny smoking weed!!! My God!!!! I was perplexed!!! I knew something was fishing right from the time I saw the nanny attitude towards the boy!!! she claimed she was just helping the boy out of her love for him, cos I will never allow him buy that stuff when I'm there!!

The nanny have being pleading with me not to tell the boys father, that she only helped the boy purchase the stuff out of love and that she does not want to hurt the boys feeling, can u imagine that rubbish? my colleagues at work said if that attitude doesn't affect my huge pay I should just shut my eyes and continue my work, but my conscience will not allow me, some said I can be framed if I say anything. if I tell the dad is in two ways I must provide an evidence to make him believe me, secondly if I do, the son can frame me up before the father and that could spell doom for me!!!

There must be a way to help this young boy out of drugs!!!! Pls help I need your advice wise men in the house. There are still many I can't even be saying here guys.

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by frozen70(f): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:

This boy will start WAEC soon and after that your job will be over with the family

Keep managing then till he starts his WAEC and finish his papers then you schedule a visit with his dad to inform him and his mum your observations

If they ask you why you kept it so long before informing them

Tell them that you don't want anything that will affect your teaching with him because he will no longer pay attention as he needs you to assure him that he got your back this period that he will be writing exams

That you decided to open up now because he is done with the exams and you have nothing to do that will affect your relationship with him academically

That you are now informing the parents of what you have seen and they should work on it for his future
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by sisisioge: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
You better start recording your sessions with him cos now you have two people looking to frame you. Meanwhile, you cant help him without his parents knowledge, all you're teaching him is probably floating in the air. It is well.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by culf: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
udofia234:

the trouble you're trying to avoid is already there.

tell the parents how he threaten to lie that you stole his phone so you can allow him go out and what you saw. The parents already know his behaviour so they won't be surprised. Do this before he frame you up.

secondly, secretly record some of your conversations with him and keep it.

lastly, that guy need a professional to help him, rehabilitation is urgently needed for him so relate that to the parents in a way of advise.
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sundaycomputer:
First advice his dad to install CCTV camera , two tell him mummy to put eye on the house girl,
case closed nothing more

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by linearity: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sound made up!

If they are smoking weed in the house or compound, there no way the parents will not know.

Nothing is strong enough to completely subdue that smell, the Dad does not need any evidence.
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
linearity:
Sound made up!

If they are smoking weed in the house or compound, there no way the parents will not know.

Nothing is strong enough to completely subdue that smell, the Dad does not need any evidence.

You think they are living in a three bedroom flat? see this guy oh!!! u never hear mansion abi?
Re: This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! by udofia234(m): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
culf:

the trouble you're trying to avoid is already there.

tell the parents how he threaten to lie that you stole his phone so you can allow him go out and what you saw. The parents already know his behaviour so they won't be surprised. Do this before he frame you up.

secondly, secretly record some of your conversations with him and keep it.

lastly, that guy need a professional to help him, rehabilitation is urgently needed for him so relate that to the parents in a way of advise.

.Thank u sir!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guy Keep Their Sisters But : / Boyfriend Coming To My House For A Visit...yikes!!! / Between The Two, Who Should I Pick? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.