Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Caught Her Red Handed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red Handed (1975 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Red Handed by Ekele22(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
.......so am good at dictating Acts that aren’t right in the workplace.
Mind you am not a detective, am only a spoiler of office pleasure.

The very first day I resume work in this office, I knew something was going on between these two lovebirds. Always seen together.
Paul,( not his real name) was the project manager in my company, a cute, well groomed young man, I thought he wasn’t married until I was told recently that he was and he had two beautiful daughters.

On the other hand Nancy( her real name) also a young pretty lady in her late 20’s, not married chose to embarrass herself in the office, pant down, skirt raised up, caught in a compromising position by me.

HOW IT ALL BEGAN....

The atmosphere was so tensed that day, we were to work on a project and get it ready for the engineers to execute, Mr. Paul happened to be my senior in the office, though we work together in the project department, Nancy was drafted in by our overall boss to act as the assistant to us
We were six altogether, the others are inconsequential to what went wrong now.

That fateful day, each time, Mr. Paul will whisper some words into the ears of Miss Nancy and she will smile openly. I pretended to be consumed with my work.
Mind you we know they are into each other, at least on office bases.
Just as the work we were doing was progressing, they both got bored with it especially Nancy who outright said, she is tired and needed to take a rest , Mr. Paul whispered again into her ears and she replied openly with stop it and also with a smile.

I only pretended I didn’t see or hear anything., Miss Nancy just kept her cool while she watched us doing the assignment, the engineers were waiting for us.most often, Paul will go close whisper again into her ears, and she will dilates her eyes as someone who is feeling sleepy.

It didn’t take 5minutes she left the office room we were working and I thought she had gone to hers, though she share office space with three other staffs.
Paul became more concentrated and the project continued we were drawing a plan.

All of a sudden, he ask me to be in charge that he is coming soon, he want to get something across the office,
As a bad guy, my mind jumped to, he wants to get condoms but I was wrong.

It was then my instinct tells me all I had been suspecting ever since.
I said to my self, Corruption ! not in my country.

I waited like 5 more minutes, he wasn’t back
I then said oh I see
Paul I go spoil your food today except no be this office you Dey

I left the work for the remaining three and told them am coming too, they weren’t bothered, new interns so they must work .

I creeped to his office with my foot, his office was opposite mine. I could her some sound but it was like they were still talking.
I went back to my work, I wished our boss was around, this mess won’t have happened.
5 minutes later I went back, lol and behold the sound is no more, I could just hear the sound of table adjusting itself
What’s the meaning of this, I said to myself. I remained quiet for awhile, it wasn’t long o hear a sound of a jab( una know Wetin I dey talk na, experience guys) with a slight moaning.
Gosh! This guy is bleeping this Nancy in the office

I went back to my work again but the thought of it couldn’t make me concentrate, I rush there like an hungry lion and open the door as if I wanted to take something , these fool couldn’t lock the door and I believe it was out of thoughtlessness.
What just came out of my mouth was...oh am sorry,, but them I have clear my curiosity.

I caught them red handed, a white pant pulled down to her ankle , brown skirt raised up , that’s what I saw and Paul was zipping up.

The rest was history ....

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed by Jashub: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed by Bankerboy: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
U no go mind ur business, onye ashiri.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed by Ehmmah588(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed by Thegracefulness: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed by Ekele22(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
It’s not a take- story. This happen real
Jashub:
Tales by moonlight
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed by ono(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ekele22:
.......so am good at dictating Acts that aren’t right in the workplace.

The atmosphere was so tensed that day, we were to work on a project and get it ready for the engineers to execute

The rest was history ....

Not sure where you work. But you should know that engineers design projects. Technicians and artisans execute them - with guidance from Engineers.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed by Ekele22(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
I was quit surprise and at the same time not
For the knack, am not interested, am keeping my cool, they are both mature adult and not a rape case, it was consensual sex.
Thegracefulness:
There's 2 types of death.

A living death, where the memory remains and the soul leaves the earth. And a spiritual death where the memories leave the earth and the soul is still alive.

Either ways, prepare yourself for the first one.

You would either have to “knack” your own “knack” eventually, so that they can rope you into whatever’s happening between them and keep you shut, or they begin to conspire against you and eventually chase you out of that office.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed by Ekele22(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
ono:
we are all engineers but work are been designated, moreover architects designs plans and draw the project.

Not sure where you work. But you should know that engineers design projects. Technicians and artisans execute them - with guidance from Engineers.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed by Ekele22(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Ekele22 post=118316365][/quote]Engineer work in my place
I know what you are taking about.its the engineers that explain the project to the ordinary workers .

(1) (Reply)

I am finished / Should I Involve The Police In This Matter? / What Do U Hate The Most When U Call A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.