Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today (9220 Views)

Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 4:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
Na this kin marriage dey last well well
shatap what do you know
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by spirul77: 5:37am On Nov 13, 2022
chai, this op foolish sha.
i pray i never have a colleague or friend like you.
and you would be this op is a male o.
this is the most useless post i have seen on nairaland this year.
i am surprised you said you are working because only jobless people have time for rubbish like this.
so foolish people like this still dey nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by bjbukzy(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2022
Them invite you come their big day, but na judgment you go pass, instead of enjoying the day with them.

EzeNwaanyiMmili:
shatap what do you know

2 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by bjbukzy(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Adonis69:
Most of y criticizing me are simply jobless and childish in thought. Nothing wrong with the post. I'm just surprised that the way people dress and reason in 21st century.

Most especially when the person is only holding unto a form of religion but denies its power.

Remember there's no church in heaven. So don't dress to look holier than thou, but you're full of evil and all manners of vices. I wonder wetin you get, because on the last day you'll still be a castaway.

If you actually get job, you no go post this thing because your HR go take am up

1 Like

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by bigjackass: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Adonis69:
Most of y criticizing me are simply jobless and childish in thought. Nothing wrong with the post. I'm just surprised that the way people dress and reason in 21st century.

Most especially when the person is only holding unto a form of religion but denies its power.

Remember there's no church in heaven. So don't dress to look holier than thou, but you're full of evil and all manners of vices. I wonder wetin you get, because on the last day you'll still be a castaway.
you didnt blur her face and you still wrote that she has a bad character and she's not a good person. Do you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by ceeceeuwa: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Adonis69:
A colleague from office who's in her late thirties and a serious deeper lifer wedded today. I was shocked at her wedding dress and the wedding organisation. It's kind of weird and uncolourful, unlike the wedding of Kumuyi's son years ago. Funny enough, the bride has a crude and barbaric mindset with the little encounter I've had with her at work. She's been the type that always plays and places religion ahead of humanity.
Hope you have their permission to post their pictures here? You look to me like the kind of acquaintance I will not like around me. People like you are like rats who fan you so you won't feel pain and bite you at the same time. Tueh!

Even the husband wasn't smiling, looking as though the bride is imposed on her, which I guess he might be a widower marrying for the second time. Judging from his appearance. The best man wear tie instead of the groom.

I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by ceeceeuwa: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2022
Adonis69:
A colleague from office who's in her late thirties and a serious deeper lifer wedded today. I was shocked at her wedding dress and the wedding organisation. It's kind of weird and uncolourful, unlike the wedding of Kumuyi's son years ago. Funny enough, the bride has a crude and barbaric mindset with the little encounter I've had with her at work. She's been the type that always plays and places religion ahead of humanity.
Even the husband wasn't smiling, looking as though the bride is imposed on her, which I guess he might be a widower marrying for the second time. Judging from his appearance. The best man wear tie instead of the groom.

Hope you have their permission to post their pictures here? You look to me like the kind of acquaintance I will not like around me. People like you are like rats who fan you so you won't feel pain and bite you at the same time. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by ceeceeuwa: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Adonis69:

Stop being childish and take to corrections! How do you think they will feel if they see this here? Or you think someone acquinted with them will not see it and call their attention to it?
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by baralatie(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

Stop being childish and take to corrections! How do you think they will feel if they see this here? Or you think someone acquinted with them will not see it and call their attention to it?
Just imagine the HR or PM should see this ?
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by ceeceeuwa: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
baralatie:

Just imagine the HR or PM should see this ?
And the dolt is still claiming rights
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by ISelectMySins: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Adonis69:

This is very wrong and unethical of you. You could face several criminal litigation and I'd be calling for your head if I were the groom, and I discover that you have my pics, not even my wedding pics, flying on the web without my consent. People, especially Nigerians, need to be thoroughly educated about our innate need for privacy. It is a need, not a want, bro, and you just violated someone, just like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Disgusted / My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year / Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.