Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today (9193 Views)

Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by muyico(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
I, memembr! is mata of choice
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by lereinter(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adonis69:
Most of y criticizing me are simply jobless and childish in thought. Nothing wrong with the post. I'm just surprised that the way people dress and reason in 21st century.

Most especially when the person is only holding unto a form of religion but denies its power.

Remember there's no church in heaven. So don't dress to look holier than thou, but you're full of evil and all manners of vices. I wonder wetin you get, because on the last day you'll still be a castaway.

Are you a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by teeshet: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
ShaqFu:
"Religion is the opiate of the masses" - Karl Marx.

Imagine this set of humans above lampooning the OP for posting his colleagues wedding pictures without her consent.

Now what I find hypocritical about this is, if this same OP had taken a picture of a prostitute harassing her customer for not paying her, I'm damn sure non of this set of people will start talking about invasion of privacy or whether the OP took permission from the prostitute and her customer before posting it on social media.

When it comes to religion, many people leave their brains and let their emotion run wild like a hungry lioness chasing a gazelle.
do you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by thrillionaire(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
@op please do you have the number of the chief bride's maid? She's very fine and I want to meet her. Where did the wedding take place?
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Kirkman: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
This useless OP instead of you to wish them well and go your own you carried your crass mentality to come and talk about their simple marriage dressing. And you expect others to talk well about you. You can't give what you don't have cos home training is far from you. And by the way I hope that you took permission from the couple before posting their pictures for all and sundry to view on nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by techWriter1: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yougonna just jealous
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by usj(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
OP you're evil. You took their pictures without consent and come online to badmouth them, all the things in the one you did not say I single good about them.

I don't wish to have wicked people like you around me. How I wish this character assasination can be reported to your HR, that's if you have a good job in the first place.

Evil op.

5 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Okoroawusa: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
This one na wedding abi na burial?
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Guderian(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Zonefree:
The chief bridesmaid is looking gojous.

you they like their type??
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Richardidegah7: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
OP you must be a wicked person and a snitch. What point are you trying to drive at. I no pray to find person like you when I want marry.

7 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Starz825(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Op is lyrically stupid... cheesy

You carry innocent people pictures come put for here...

But at your dp....you are advertising your dick....

You are just as stupid as your write up

5 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by ShaqFu: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
teeshet:
do you have sense?
more than you'll ever have.

1 Like

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Octopusssy:

Did you obtain her permission before posting her photo?
Does the bride obtain permission from folks when she and her church's gossip group post pictures of others in order to denigrate them as is the way of deeperlifers?, undecided

3 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by terrezo2002(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Beautiful!
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Daviddson(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Does the bride obtain permission from folks when she and her church's gossip group post pictures of others in order to denigrate them as is the way of deeperlifers?, undecided
What kind of smelly assumption is that? Where's the evidence that she does that or has done that in the past?

2 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by emerged01(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
OP is very silly. Very silly! How can you post somebody's picture and still talk down the person. Una get mind sha.

2 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by weslay: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
This is the reason people do their wedding without inviting lots of people. Badmouthing someone publicly on her day of happiness is just evil

I hope the couple see this and know the kind of snake you are

1 Like

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Daviddson:
What kind of smelly assumption is that? Where's the evidence that she does that or has done that in the past?
Aren't you yourself making an assumption that she doesn't? undecided

Deeperlifers are notorious for parading themselves as being "holier" than others and in doing so they denigrate those who don't live as they do. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by zeuss: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adonis69:
I am dead to the feelings of others

Obviously
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by traihit: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bahamas95:
The best man is staring at the chief bride's maid lustfully. grin

Deeper lifers and JW are weired people, I don't associate with them.

You probably notice them with their tags on their foreheads Abi? grin grin

No offence o, but how old are you sir?

Looks like you just got integrated into the modern world with different religions, belief systems, cultures et cetera.
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by BigYash: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na Obaseki younger brother be that? The gown no white.. E show say anty don dey collect before Obaseki meet am or na Obaseki be d striker when dey for her field since all these years.. The chief brides made dey sleep ,abi na me no see her well..?
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by baralatie(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
Posting a picture of your colleague wedding on social media without her consent is totally invading of her privacy....

Please, I do not give consent to things like this....Some people want their life secret and you are bringing them out to ridicule her and to gain what exactly?

If the husband is marrying for the 109th times it shouldn't be your business....

Whether she places religion ahead of humanity is none of your business....Her life, let her live it. If you don't like it, avoid her.
The op is smoking weed!
Wetin consign him with another person wedding
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Bahamas95(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
traihit:

You probably notice them with their tags on their foreheads Abi? grin grin

No offence o, but how old are you sir?

Looks like you just got integrated into the modern world with different religions, belief systems, cultures et cetera.
Weirdos don't have to put on tags before you notice them. By their fruits you shall know them.....I hate it when so-called christians see other christians as second class simply because they don't dress wretched or carry bag and umbrella like them.

I would rather associate with an unbeliever with pure heart that won't criticize me than associate with those people.

3 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by baralatie(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
weslay:
This is the reason people do their wedding without inviting lots of people. Badmouthing someone publicly on her day of happiness is just evil

I hope the couple see this and know the kind of snake you are
I was like what is the ops problem
Is it his wedding?
Some people are just nothing but Ill wishers and problem marketers
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by baralatie(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
emerged01:
OP is very silly. Very silly! How can you post somebody's picture and still talk down the person. Una get mind sha.
Willy is an understatement
The op is suffering from mental overdose
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Brownshoe: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pls help me find out who sew her husband suit, pls pls it will go well with my brown shoe.
Adonis69:
A colleague from office who's in her late thirties and a serious deeper lifer wedded today. I was shocked at her wedding dress and the wedding organisation. It's kind of weird and uncolourful, unlike the wedding of Kumuyi's son years ago. Funny enough, the bride has a crude and barbaric mindset with the little encounter I've had with her at work. She's been the type that always plays and places religion ahead of humanity.

Even the husband wasn't smiling, looking as though the bride is imposed on her, which I guess he might be a widower marrying for the second time. Judging from his appearance. The best man wear tie instead of the groom.

I wish them a happy married life.
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Brownshoe: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pls help me find out who sew her husband suit, pls pls it will go well with my brown
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by chichima5764: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Did you obtain her permission before posting her photo?Did you obtain her permission before posting her photo?...

1 Like

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by 1Sharon(f): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Is the maid of honour wearing a bracelet?
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Desusi: 3:10am On Nov 13, 2022
That's human being for you! Instead of you to heartily rejoice with your college to have married at last,you are busy talking about colourful or not fantastic. Anyone seeing you taken pictures would think you're in solidarity with her not knowing, you're after her disgrace. May God forgive you.l congratulate the woman and her husband. Even if the man didn't laugh as a result of what you guessed may have happened to him for marrying the second time.You think it's an easy thing loosing your spouse marrying another one? May you never experience it.its horrific! You have no arguments. Your arguments are base less

3 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Ireportlive: 4:05am On Nov 13, 2022
Na this kin marriage dey last well well
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Yankee101: 4:19am On Nov 13, 2022
You took their wedding pictures to mock them? Are you well?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? / My First 0l0sh0 Experience / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.