Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo (30750 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Glink2018(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Kenyamo is not from Delta state, such a heartless liar can't be from Delta.

That man has lies naturally in his DNA

No...he from kaduna state
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Segzy19: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
If Tinubu was really convicted for drug offence in the America, would the US ambassadors would be visiting him in his residence?

A US ambassador is a representative of the US government.. Would the US government openly romance a drug lord, who had committed drug offences on US soil, even if he did a plea-bargain (as some people claimed)?

I'm just asking... Maybe someone can clarify things for me.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Glink2018(m): 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/tinubus-drug-trafficking-allegations-i-dont-know-david-hundeyin-keyamo/

Hundeyin is looking for cheap popularity.

Let him go and work hard perhaps God fit answer his call. You are not the only journalist in Nigeria. Go and earn your living with hard work and stop looking for who to humiliate with lies and blackmail

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by emmykk(m): 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Why should a federal minister and the spokesman of the presidential campaign council of the ruling party descend so low as to be engaging in a debate with a lying and disingenuous cretin like David Hundeyin?

What exactly is there to debate again when the US government has declared unequivocally that Tinubu has no criminal indictment or conviction in the country?

Crawl back to the WhatsApp group you got this from
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Advocate500: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kagd10:
I like the fact that he ignored that attention seeking copy and paste dumb blogger.
David copy and paste?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Advocate500: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Nice one, why join issues with 30 years old gay Hudeyen about something that happened 5 years before he was born

Human Right Activist
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria
Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Vs

Gay Asylum seeking
30, years Old hate filled
Copy and paste Social media blogger cum Journalist

you called David copy and paste?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Advocate500: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pakute:
Hundeyin is an egun boy, those ibo girls showing him breasts on Twitter are the ones deceiving him. PDP has a legal team with class of SANs but why are they not jumping on the case in court?. This would have presented a perfect opportunity to have Tinubu disqualified. They would rather dumb zombidients engage in a wankfest on a matter that's DOA than waste their time and resources.
Tinubu worked with Top firms in the United States before being transferred to the country.
I refuse to be a zombidient.
PDP is not a serious opposition party,how many cases have you seen PDP taken advantage of? PDP have become an opposition to LP rather than APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by sokera: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I know my mom is a fool but don't insult her and if you learn to coordinate your comments...then, will we take you serious
thank you
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Difrent: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Will never believe any so called investigative journalism by David until he comes out clean on the gay allegations against him

You take pride in calling someone a drug dealer...based on conjectures .
Wonder why you take your investigations to socialmedia instead of the courts if your evidences are anything to go by.
So it's not out of place for people to call you Gay based on the fact that you hid under LGBT to apply for asylum....why not come out of the closet like you are asking Tinubu to admit to drug dealing.
Come out.
I know you're reading this David Hundeyin

Or
Forever STFU....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:20am On Nov 13, 2022
IVORY2009:

But the American Embassey in Nigeria, has no power to clear anyone of crime related issues in US
Don't be deceived
The letter is fake
Read and see all the typo errors there
That surely can't come from US govt
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by NLPoliceWoman: 12:26am On Nov 13, 2022
broadman20:

You will never be on the side of truth I know.

Terrorists supporter like you.

Tuaaaaaa!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Panda7(m): 12:51am On Nov 13, 2022
drug test and drug matters is an ndlea case.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by toprealman: 12:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Keyamo to David: who is he?
Tinubu to Funke: who is she?
Nigerians be wise, these guys are getting ready to unleashthe kind of wickedness never ever seen or heard anywhere.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Culwizthedeltan(m): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2022
I put it to you, you don’t have to know a journalist before you do an interview with them.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Gozac: 1:10am On Nov 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Keyamo is hustling for his money just like everyone in Nigeria is hustling. Hardship and hunger is real in Nigeria.
Tinubu will be disgraced by February 2023, just mark my words
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Gozac: 1:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Pakute:
Hundeyin is an egun boy, those ibo girls showing him breasts on Twitter are the ones deceiving him. PDP has a legal team with class of SANs but why are they not jumping on the case in court?. This would have presented a perfect opportunity to have Tinubu disqualified. They would rather dumb zombidients engage in a wankfest on a matter that's DOA than waste their time and resources.
Tinubu worked with Top firms in the United States before being transferred to the country.
Tinubu will be betrayed by his party and disgraced by Nigerian electorates by next year. He will spend his money but will not win, what happened to Wike during PDP primaries and what happened to GEJ in 2015 will happen to Tinubu in 2023. Mark my words, he is in the twilight of his political career

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:55am On Nov 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Why should a federal minister and the spokesman of the presidential campaign council of the ruling party descend so low as to be engaging in a debate with a lying and disingenuous cretin like David Hundeyin?

What exactly is there to debate again when the US government has declared unequivocally that Tinubu has no criminal indictment or conviction in the country?
Abeg this document is fake. Are you an APC member? Is that where you feed your family from or is it that you hate igbos or what?! Tinubu is not capable...imagine him in foreign conference. Let's be sensitive to future of our children abeg. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Kaiser20: 2:15am On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubu is full of scandals and propaganda, everyday new trouble for Tinubu.
The gods of land is really angry and they forsaken Amuda Tinubu
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by jimcaddy(m): 2:16am On Nov 13, 2022
How will you know Mr Keyamo. Mr Keyamo used to speak the truth as a human rights lawyer until he joined "them". Now you have to dance to the music of your paymasters. It's so sad. My respect for him has gone down drastically.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by jimcaddy(m): 2:20am On Nov 13, 2022
The ApC And their cohorts are stylishly avoiding a debate. They know that Nigerians will finish them. So best thing to do is to avoid facing educated Nigerians who can't be fooled. It's the uneducated Nigerians that can be fooled by money, jobs, contract promises, souvenir so as to sell their vote and sell their conscience. Then after they start suffering and smiling in silence. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Dchair2: 2:50am On Nov 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Really? With your document dated 2003? Wake up! This is 2022! Cases can be reviewed, new facts can emerge etc and most importantly that cretin you call a Fed whatever has already long descended lower than expected with so much of his uncouth behavior and utterances!
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by dins4real(m): 3:09am On Nov 13, 2022
successmatters:
Tinubu on the run from interviews
His Campaign spokesman on the run from journalists grin

APC should just keep running, we don't vote for run away soldiers.

Actually, it is runaway mugus, not soliders.

Obidents are soliders, while agbadoians are mugus.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Bishop4real: 3:31am On Nov 13, 2022
successmatters:
Tinubu on the run from interviews
His Campaign spokesman on the run from journalists grin

APC should just keep running, we don't vote for run away soldiers.

A man on a journey for a serious assignment don't stop to throw stones at every barking dog on his way; lest, he misses his target.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by nedekid: 3:34am On Nov 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

We from delta state have rejected him, I hear he is half Yoruba, my South west blodas, you can have him. cool
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by NuruDiddy: 3:46am On Nov 13, 2022
ElSudani:
This Hundeyin thing just want to be famous by all means.
It's not about famous or class,it's about integrity. What's wrong with defending what u are sure of. Let me defend Tinubu nah una dey use class to run from una sins
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Moikiitos: 3:49am On Nov 13, 2022
"Why should a federal minister and the spokesman of the presidential campaign council of the ruling party..."
...descend so low as to be engaging in a debate with a lying and disingenuous cretin like David Hundeyin?

The WHY, is because you are meant to SERVE ALL NOT A SELECTED SECTION REGARDLESS OF THEIR STATUS. And as a spoke persons of the presidential candidate of your party, YOU OWE IT TO THE PEOPLE TO EXPLAIN OR TELL YOUR CANDIDATE TO EXPLAIN TO THE PEOPLE HE CHOICE TO LEAD ON WHOM VOTE HE CONVERSES FOR, QUESTIONS OF CONCERN OR OF INTEREST THAT REQUIRES EXPLANATION, regardless of their status in society. A public servant is in the public space to serve the public and not selected section...
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by nedekid: 3:59am On Nov 13, 2022
Pakute:

"Tinubu worked with Top firms in the United States before being transferred to the country"

Are you aware Tinubu graduated from Chicago state university in 1979? That he returned to Nigeria in 1983?
Assuming he started working as an accountant in 1980, his work experience for 3 years in the US must have been entry level. Not up to 5 years of experience. Likely a very junior staff in those companies you mentioned. Assuming he worked there because the discrepancies are too much.
All fair and well, are you not concerned that even as a staff of mobile Nigeria, he earned a salary of $2400 monthly ( which does not make him a topshot but rather an average staff). Yet despite the less than average salary for an oil worker, could accumulate millions of dollars in accounts in the US? Did steal mobile oil companies money? How did he make the millions?
Which legitimate person will abandon or forfeit $460k without a proper fight, instead hide outside the US, under the cover of lawyers to legally make a settlement.
I know a friend a bank in the UK froze and later closed his account because of a transaction, taking his money and assuming him to be the normal Nigerian criminal that will abandon and run. My guy got a lawyer and went to court, won the matter and his account opened, paid his money with compensation!
Do you want a president, foreign powers have "kompromat" on? Who can be blackmailed because they have dirty secrets on him?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by zicoraads: 4:10am On Nov 13, 2022
I'm not a fan of Keyamo but I think on this he got it right.

First, I am not sure Hundeyin will come with the intention to debate, rather it would most likely be a session of who can out-shout the other person.

Second, Hundeyin has next-to-nothing to lose. No matter how poorly he performs, he'll still be said to have did well.

This is a matter for the courts. Sue the aspirant, let the courts decided his culpability or otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.