Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo (30752 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Skty: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Nice one, why join issues with 30 years old gay Hudeyen about something that happened 5 years before he was born

Human Right Activist
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria
Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Vs

Gay Asylum seeking
30, years Old hate filled
Copy and paste Social media blogger cum Journalist

Why insult him with his personal life though? Let Festus face him on issues on life TV
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Boyooosa(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2022
successmatters:
Tinubu on the run from interviews
His Campaign spokesman on the run from journalists grin

APC should just keep running, we don't vote for run away soldiers.

“Mr @fkeyamo I put it to you that you are a despicable liar and a miserably mediocre lawyer. You cannot lie like this in 2022. I will destroy you in less than 7 minutes if you agree to discuss this story with me on any TV station of your choice. This is an open challenge,” he tweeted.

Truth be told, hundeyin get it wrong on this, those words up there are uncalled.

Even me, if you challenge me to a discussion /debate using those uncivilized words, I won't honour your invitation... that's just the truth.

Mw, Nigerians are getting distracted already, we don't stay focused on issues of salience.
These are this Tinubu has sorted since he was the governor. US has cleared him. Court has cleared him. The NPF has cleared him during the time of balogun as the IG.
The current IG has cleared him again.
INEC has denied investigating him.

Why do we continue chasing the shadow, an adventure we can never have victory in?

Why can't we just stay focused on critical issues instead of investing on irrelevant issues?

By now, I was thinking that Nigerians should concentrate on the current strengths and weaknesses of the three major candidates, Atiku, Tinubu and Obi.....we get distracted alot. That was what affected us in 2015.

Ordinarily, what we are supposed to do is, let's take time to infer the abilities, capabilities and capacity of all the three candidates, then, let's rate them against each other and vote for a 'better' candidate among the three the politicians imposed on us.

Let's awaken ourselves to the responsibility of choosing a 'better' leader and not be distracted.

I'm very sure a candidate would have come to your mind as you read that word 'better' (because we don't even have the 'best' in the first place), the political parties availed their candidate of choice for us to choose from....so, scrutinize that person in your own capacity and vote for him when the day comes

This will save us from all these distractions planted by politicians to dissuade us from choosing rightly again.

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by AerialMapper: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2022
Coward wants to win the presidency by controlling where he campaigns and the crowds he addresses.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Glink2018(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2022
Yes. He is write...how would expect a roadside journalist to be calling a serving Minister of the federal capital territory for a debate....how?
We have to respect portfolio....

Also I'm a journalist, I'm also inviting Dino Melaye and Doyin Okupe for a debate....if they agree to come...I will finish them...

Does it sound logical....? Let Hundeyin go and find life first...he is anxious of eating in politicians' largese and he wants to use some prominent people to climb ladders....No way!

There is various mad man on the street...dont be carried away by tribal and religious and political sentiment...be objective....
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Belleful: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Hahaha funny David. He said keyamo should choose any TV station for the debate. If keyamo chose TVC station, can he David come?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Abbeytoy(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Nice one, why join issues with 30 years old gay Hudeyen about something that happened 5 years before he was born

Human Right Activist

Vs

Gay Asylum seeking

There will always be a differences in how kids handle an issue, I wish everyone ignored them
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Amaggedon: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Human Right Activist

Vs

Gay Asylum seeking

Why do you think everybody hates Tinubu? Tinubu is a drug dealer and people are just stating the obvious. A small boy like David is challenging a SAN for debate on a legal matter and the so called SAN is running away? What a shame .
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by zeusdgrt(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Why should a federal minister and the spokesman of the presidential campaign council of the ruling party descend so low as to be engaging in a debate with a lying and disingenuous cretin like David Hundeyin?

What exactly is there to debate again when the US government has declared unequivocally that Tinubu has no criminal indictment or conviction in the country?
Guess to get paid entails u not being reasonable.Sapa really get u sha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Livingshadow: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Why are you avoiding the interview invitation? Is it not when you get there you will have the chance to meet him for the first time?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by SlyFoxx4Life: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2022
Pakute:
Hundeyin is an egun boy, those ibo girls showing him breasts on Twitter are the ones deceiving him. PDP has a legal team with class of SANs but why are they not jumping on the case in court?. This would have presented a perfect opportunity to have Tinubu disqualified. They would rather dumb zombidients engage in a wankfest on a matter that's DOA than waste their time and resources.
Tinubu worked with Top firms in the United States before being transferred to the country.
I refuse to be a zombidient.

This is obviously the document they disseminated in the Tinubu supporters WhatsApp group during their “emergency session” earlier this week to counter these drug allegations grin

I’ve been seeing same document flying all over social media for the past few days.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by tishbite41(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Almaigaa:

Keyamo is a Delta Igbo grin
God forbid evil
He's an Itsekiri
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by decasey(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2022
This man is wost than APC lying machine.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by TrumpDonald2: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Human Right Activist

Vs

Gay Asylum seeking

Clear conscience fears no accusation. Keyamo should grant him the interview if he knows that Hundeyin is lying. But guess what, he won't grin
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Zetty177x: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Komu1048:

To restore Nigeria to it's rightful place among committee of prosperous nation is more important than all the mere inconsequential things u lined up there. That's why most Nigeria are saying it's Tinubu the best man for the job. But Igbos being who they always be, dishing hatred everywhere united on Tinubu and bring other gullible and ill-informed Nigerian with them. Put they will fail

If they fail, no problem. Till then.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by pacespot(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Do you have to know somebody before you agree to debate on the topic you are sure about with him?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by max20ebi: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
How would the lawyer jobber know. He keeps chasing clouts.

Let it be know the betrayals to the South-South people are Amechi, Keyamo and Okowa, they have sold there people for pot if porridge .
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by sonofthunder: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
greenermodels:
That Tinubu is even contesting for this election despite his known history is an insult to well meaning Nigerians.

Which history?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Irupetepete: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tochi3:
grin grin

I no Sabi why I dey laugh like mumu... Maybe na the shayo or the clownish picture you put up there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by shinealight(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
slivertongue:
Keyamo has lost steam. I knew he would run into trouble waters.

Troubled water for where? That’s the next Attorney-General of the Federation…the man knows his onions. Watch out!! grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by slivertongue: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
shinealight:

Troubled water for where? That’s the next Attorney-General of the Federation…the man knows his onions. Watch out!! grin grin

We are done with outlaws
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Layksaide(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Human Right Activist

Vs

Gay Asylum seeking

So you accept that he committed the crime, only that it happened so many years ago. You're shameless ifor nsulting Hundeyin simply because he said the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics) / Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.