Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,095 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo (30775 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Emyogalanya: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Why will you know him
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
LOl

You dey joke with Obi the best repackaged fraud, a monumental failure that worth next to nothing?

Obi na smart business igbo man, he go cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants and elope into the thin air after the election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by VULCAN(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
We have seen the real documents.

Keep peddling the fakes

ALTERNATEID:

Why should a federal minister and the spokesman of the presidential campaign council of the ruling party descend so low as to be engaging in a debate with a lying and disingenuous cretin like David Hundeyin?

What exactly is there to debate again when the US government has declared unequivocally that Tinubu has no criminal indictment or conviction in the country?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by nesphil(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Shut up! you know David, he'd a torn vn the flesh of your failed party grin

You Lie Moh's immediate younger brother. undecided

No drug Baron will rule this country any longer.
9ja no be Lagos.
grin

nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/tinubus-drug-trafficking-allegations-i-dont-know-david-hundeyin-keyamo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by GardenOfGod(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Not even Tinubu himself will face that young man... Tinubu's supporters running away from open debate like puppies with tails beneath their legs grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by OdefaGirl(f): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
See what a supposedly respected lawyer has reduced himself to because of a soiled candidate........

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by VULCAN(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Urchins with IQ of 68 calling Hundeyin Ipob?

Since when did that become an Igbo name.

If Nairaland had an IQ test most Urchins would be deregistered

Nijablast:
Useless ipob miscreant on Twitter
I don't know him too
He should go for his mate like Peter Obi.
Na only Peter knows stupid people like him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

You dey joke with Obi the best repackaged fraud, a monumental failure that worth next to nothing?

Obi na smart business igbo man, he go cash out big time from his gullible online miscreants and elope into the thin air after the election

You know Peter very well!

The same format Nnamadi Kanu used, is what Peter is using. He will dump them after election and relocate to UK

Someone that knows deep inside that he does not stand a chance in 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by densiks: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Small yansh dey shake = David Hudeyin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by BABANGBALI: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
BAT was earning $2,400 a month (less than $30k per annum) when $460k was seized from him. That was more than his annual salary x 15
El Chapo doing wonders!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by bejeria101(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
You don't need to know him.

We know him, your alagbado Pablo escobar isn't going anywhere.

Batman wey no fit fly grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Juliusetoo: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
You have to go fool like you
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Konjiboii: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
post=118342689:

Same question the below Nairalander is asking as well.
Who is the boy?

Una don blow oh,una go soon forget us buy range

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by KaluwisxPRO: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Kenyamo is not from Delta state, such a heartless liar can't be from Delta.

That man has lies naturally in his DNA

Keyamo is from Uvwie local govt, Delta State. Keyamo means give women children in Uvwie.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by sokera: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Kenyamo is not from Delta state, such a heartless liar can't be from Delta.

That man has lies naturally in his DNA
he said if you are not satisfied with his explanation you should meet him in court abi you no understand English?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by sokera: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
OdefaGirl:
See what a supposedly respected lawyer has reduced himself to because of a soiled candidate........
That man has lies naturally in his DNA[/quote] he said if you are not satisfied with his explanation you should meet him in court abi you no understand English?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by blueAgent(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha

Amen
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Prometheus666: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
All these small small boys do not understand that Jagaban is just interested in writing his name in history as a President. If Buhari could be President then how come Tinubu can not be? Especially now that drug business is still lucrative. We need a man who has contact and money to hold power so he can open up the borders so we can move shipments of narcotics into the West and use the money to finance politics and businesses.

What is wrong with a drug dealer being President. As Al Capone, he will use his contact in drug mafia to destroy boko haram and use his experience and contact with NURTW agebros to Bleep bandits up.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by blueAgent(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
VULCAN:
Urchins with IQ of 68 calling Hundeyin Ipob?

Since when did that become an Igbo name.

If Nairaland had an IQ test most Urchins would be deregistered

So true.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by blueAgent(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Prometheus666:
All these small small boys do not understand that Jagaban is just interested in writing his name in history as a President. If Buhari could be President then how come Tinubu can not be? Especially now that drug business is still lucrative. We need a man who has contact and money to hold power so he can open up the borders so we can move shipments of narcotics into the West and use the money to finance politics and businesses.

What is wrong with a drug dealer being President. As Al Capone, he will use his contact in drug mafia to destroy boko haram and use his experience and contact with NURTW agebros to Bleep bandits up.

Lol....u are beginning to convince me.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by broadman20: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
post=118342689:

We asked the same question sometime ago!

And same question the below Nairalander is asking as well.
Who is the boy?

You will never be on the side of truth I know.

Terrorists supporter like you.

Tuaaaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by nairavsdollars(f): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
grin grin
densiks:
Small yansh dey shake = David Hudeyin.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Proudlyomonna: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hundeyin should rest. Tinubu's Lord the North who holds His destiny and hope in their hands has already rejected him,He is just wasting His time.
Come 2023 it will definitely be anything but APC.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by OdefaGirl(f): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
sokera:

That man has lies naturally in his DNA he said if you are not satisfied with his explanation you should meet him in court abi you no understand English?

When you learn to coordinate your comments...then, will we take you serious
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Monday60655(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
You are responding to him and still denying his claims, yet you don't know him. Well done oh. Last last Tinubu and all his supporters go chop breakfast.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Buccalcavity2: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Daniel Bwala mentioned civil forfeiture up to 3× in his interview with channels, thereby agreeing with Keyamo.... In any case, if this is criminal can we proceed to court and stop disturbing public peace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by IVORY2009(m): 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Why should a federal minister and the spokesman of the presidential campaign council of the ruling party descend so low as to be engaging in a debate with a lying and disingenuous cretin like David Hundeyin?

What exactly is there to debate again when the US government has declared unequivocally that Tinubu has no criminal indictment or conviction in the country?

But the American Embassey in Nigeria, has no power to clear anyone of crime related issues in US
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Mummiesboy: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Sadly, we share the same state with the Ekpà....

He is from Uvwie.
No mind the Alaka Urchin
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Corto: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/tinubus-drug-trafficking-allegations-i-dont-know-david-hundeyin-keyamo/

Nairaland gives too much mileage to these pathetic mercenaries...maybe because they've been paid, probably

A shít-sucking mongrel like Keyamo should be on press blackout if not for dirty money that is going round the media organisations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) / Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.