Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,565 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo (30767 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / Femi Fani-kayode: Senator Ekweremadu And An Evil Soul Called David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by bdon123(m): 5:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Kagd10:
I like the fact that he ignored that attention seeking copy and paste dumb blogger.
Wat are u trying to say?That tinubu is a not Amoda or wat?Do u tink u can turn black to white by continually calling it white....abi u dey whine us ni?I really dont get wat 15k will do in ur life socail media warrior appointed by Pablo Tinubu bois

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by abulkhairi2019(m): 5:10am On Nov 13, 2022
Keyamo is afraid to have just 7 minutes debate and he is always there on social media telling people rubbish and he want people to vote for that old man.

Go and answer those questions first Mr Keyamo.

Thank you Mr Hundeyin.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by hothire(f): 5:12am On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=Almaigaa post=118338154]

Keyamo is a Delta Igbo grin[/quote

Keyamo is not Delta Igbo. He is Urhobo. Please go and study your local government of origin and tribes properly. The same way you all refer to those living in the riverine in the West as Yoruba instead of Ijaw.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Uncletony(m): 5:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Thank goodness we now know who owns all the drugs in Nigeria. Some persons just help him to traffic them
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by HomoSapiien: 5:30am On Nov 13, 2022
slivertongue:
Keyamo has lost steam. I knew he would run into trouble waters.

SadiqBabaSani:
Kenyamo is not from Delta state, such a heartless liar can't be from Delta.

That man has lies naturally in his DNA

successmatters:
Tinubu on the run from interviews
His Campaign spokesman on the run from journalists grin

APC should just keep running, we don't vote for run away soldiers.

If they are not satisfied with my position on the issue, they should let us meet in court instead of making noises and crying all about" Keyamo said
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Dingdongbells(m): 5:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Senior Advocate of Nonsense SAN.
Festus Keyamo can lie for Africa. If so let APC attend interviews or debates.. They can never because they lack credibility
They are just jumping up and down shouting Emilokan. Stupid set of motherf.....rs.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by lowaist101: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2022
...the results of the investigationps were negative for any records of ARRESTS, WANTS...
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by mrkings84(m): 6:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubu is not a drug dealer, he is an ordinary cocaine pusher!
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:18am On Nov 13, 2022
post=118342689:

We asked the same question sometime ago!

And same question the below Nairalander is asking as well.
Who is the boy?

For one to ask who is he before means you have known a little about hin and want to know more or you are ridiculing him because he hasn't been in the corridors of power to loot like the likes of current office holders .

If it is the former, Google will answer your questions correctly, the problem is that you are asking the question on a wrong platform. While for the latter reason, you can't shut down a citizen from expressing himself because he has the right to do that especially when he is doing that for the interest of the public.

People of questionable character and resources has nothing to offer the citizens, we all should rise and stop such despicable characters from bribing their way in.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Zetty177x: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2022
David for disgrace am wotowotoriously

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Mrtaye: 6:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Bishop4real:

A man on a journey for a serious assignment don't stop to throw stones at every barking dog on his way; lest, he misses his target.
Is he the only one on the journey

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Zetty177x: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2022
post=118342689:

Who is the boy?

@manna, who are u?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by shonepa(m): 6:31am On Nov 13, 2022
No be drug talk be dis?

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha [/quote]
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Komu1048(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Zetty177x:

Na Buhari people be zombies last time I checked. Suffer nor de tire una? Are u Yorubas the owners of Nigeria? Allow other people breath. Most people supporting Obi are from numerous tribes. If Tinubu hadn't brought Buhari, was in another party, isnt too old, didn't do drugs, and not with Muslim -muslim ticket trust me, no one would have supported anyone else. But too many odds against him. Other tribes apart from Ibos support Obi. That's why everything is tensed like this..

To restore Nigeria to it's rightful place among committee of prosperous nation is more important than all the mere inconsequential things u lined up there. That's why most Nigeria are saying it's Tinubu the best man for the job. But Igbos being who they always be, dishing hatred everywhere united on Tinubu and bring other gullible and ill-informed Nigerian with them. Put they will fail
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by phemmyfour: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Why should a federal minister and the spokesman of the presidential campaign council of the ruling party descend so low as to be engaging in a debate with a lying and disingenuous cretin like David Hundeyin?

What exactly is there to debate again when the US government has declared unequivocally that Tinubu has no criminal indictment or conviction in the country?
This was after he forfeited the money, the case was closed
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by iyke2frankeze: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Why should a federal minister and the spokesman of the presidential campaign council of the ruling party descend so low as to be engaging in a debate with a lying and disingenuous cretin like David Hundeyin?

What exactly is there to debate again when the US government has declared unequivocally that Tinubu has no criminal indictment or conviction in the country?
Available document forged by Tinubu as a governor to save Face. Someone who forged his certificates right from primary? Did you not see the document released by the US government?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Did you not hear when he said "BOLA TiNUBU" was not the defendant in those documents?

You can never support Tinubu without looking very stulid.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by HRMK: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2022
I DONT KNOW THIS SELFMADE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST EIGHTER!WE ALL KNOW MOST OF THOSE WHO CLAIM SUCH TITLE END UP IN COTROVERSY!TAKE THE CASE OF KEMI OLUNLOYO WHOSE MOST OF HER STORIES ARE BN IGNORED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS!THIS HUNDEYIN SHOULD EXPLAIN HIS MOTIVE BEHIND THIS TINUBU!WHAT DOES HE STAND TO GAIN?WHO IS PAYING HIM FOR THE JOB?WHY IS HE NOT GOING TO COURT WITH HIS EVIDENT BUT PREFER TO SHY AWAY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Fadafada231(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2022
post=118342689:

Who is the boy?

Is the guy in nairaland
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Alpharey: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Nice one, why join issues with 30 years old gay Hudeyen about something that happened 5 years before he was born

Human Right Activist
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria
Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Vs

Gay Asylum seeking
30, years Old hate filled
Copy and paste Social media blogger cum Journalist

Even as you are typing this, you know you are telling lies. Continue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by SmartyPants(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2022
IVORY2009:

But the American Embassey in Nigeria, has no power to clear anyone of crime related issues in US

Really? Based on which law?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Alpharey: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Kagd10:
I like the fact that he ignored that attention seeking copy and paste dumb blogger.

Anyone that he cannot defend his principal on, he will run. He should go and defend his papa so as to clear his name.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Alpharey: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2022
Keyamo is taking over from Femi Adeshina in defending the undefendable APC government. And for them to do so, they have to drop their noble profession. It is a pity.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by DesChyko: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Normal.

Nah so APC people dey do.
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Skty: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2022
Pakute:
Hundeyin is an egun boy, those ibo girls showing him breasts on Twitter are the ones deceiving him. PDP has a legal team with class of SANs but why are they not jumping on the case in court?. This would have presented a perfect opportunity to have Tinubu disqualified. They would rather dumb zombidients engage in a wankfest on a matter that's DOA than waste their time and resources.
Tinubu worked with Top firms in the United States before being transferred to the country.
I refuse to be a zombidient.

That's a 1993 Us newspaper...pls enlarge to u. If Tinubu had don't this in Malaysia, will he be alive today ? Then his sillly followers go de get mouth talk..go and hide ur head in shame ..fuoll

Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/tinubus-drug-trafficking-allegations-i-dont-know-david-hundeyin-keyamo/

Keyamo has become their Nightmare. No be by physical combat reasonable people de solve issues. If e pain you or you no gree with my standpoint, Abeg, sue me. Chikena!
Re: Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo by edungene7: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

It is the season to provide answers yr druggy can never be president of Nigeria he is a hardened criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone / DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.