Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant (58924 Views)

Felicia Boco Wins Most Beautiful African Model 2020 / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Onucs(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Okay, but where is the picture
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Greenfaces: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Folawealth090:

I second this all these parents wanting to japa for no reason getting there babies mentally killed as they grow up and I bet u none of them will pick up when his son or daughter is been influenced they will just be working some job for some white folk that doesn't care about them and assume there child is ok at school the west is bleeped Africa is the place just crack ur head to learn how to make money and u are good but when I was in the west I have billion other problems. Stay in the homeland u don't know how blessed you are don't japa for nobody.
The kids will pick up these things from the environment. Its even easier when the kids go there for masters because they're already mature compared to when they're still young. At that point there's nothing that can be done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Greenfaces: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Laturuturu:

Bro did you notice they have introduced homo into cartoons as well. Homo
I swear Africa need to declare war against homo
woooow... seriously?
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Mad man/ woman
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Olukayodeaustyn: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Can somebody remind me of the definition of beauty please,
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by sylve11: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2022
cocoduck:
It has been 5 to 6 years since the last time I watched any new hollywood movies

same here.

The last one i watched is LOTR.

I don't fancy televeison these days sha.

Radio is my thing. cool

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by addexx: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2022
cry I think I'm gonna keep puking for the rest of the week. undecided
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by sylve11: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2022
One4me:
The Ugly thing looks like one of those Buddhist Clay Figures, with its fat Tummy. grin grin
(No disrespect to Buddhist, just a description)

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Harmless1b(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2022
..I wonder how they select the winner. Left for me I will choose the cow(called d winner) last or second to last if am to select...
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by advanceDNA: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Flamemignon1 unless u want to be biased as usual whih is not fair, u realize this is broad day light robbery of people that actually won.. the unfairness of the system is becoming irritating ....

Ur lgbt family keeps ruining and invading real women spaces.....incase u havent seen that ur lgbt people are just pathetic losers exploiting the system ....try to recollect if you know any transman competing in real male sport....
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Greenfaces: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Laturuturu:

Not only Qatar ...you say Thank God for Islam Russia and China.

I hate homo.

Why can't ritualist start mining them.
I don't know anyone from Ogun State I would have suggested it to them.

Just spread a news that their heads brings oil money. The hunting for them will start
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by uche393: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2022
women are the ones pushing LGBT mostly and they aren't gaining from it.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Greenfaces: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2022
benqo01:

Shit is crazy US is d Sodom and Gomorrah of this world,so Dem carry HOMO enter cartoon? Maybe i Neva notice am na only some of their movies I dey c am
Far back as desperate house wives in 2007, they already introduced gay neighbours and made them play the roles of very good courteous and hospitable people. The agenda has long been known
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by voiceless1(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2022
HITsquad:
Watching Western movies these days means you just want to throw up.

Just bunch of disgusting and annoying scenes.

If you have made up your mind to accept LGBT, that's OK... But stop shoving it down other people's throats... Cos That's propaganda!
I Concur. It's so disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Makowonda: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Laturuturu:

Trying to catch them from young .. remember in the 80s all the action movies were prorating America has a super power. Rambo movies with big guns, Sylvester Stallone movies . We grew up thinking America is so powerful. Some adult still have that mentality.
Now this homo cartoon may have the same effect (God forbid)
Christianity preach tolerance that is why u you homo Pastor all over the west.
Islam preach no nonsense that is why you see they have not been able to conquer them with homo ideas . We all need to stand up and put an end to homo. Bob Risky is now been accepted as a normal human. Can't you see a number of followers he has. I asked a friend why following homo he said na jus cruise. Little did he know that he is accepting homo as norm.
I don't want to sound biased or insultive but it may surprise you to know that in the act of homosexuality Christians are still "learning work".It's very rampant with Muslims in the North(no offence intended).
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Osanoghodua1: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Man 2 man is so unjust. Gay and Lesbian are the arm of the devil to provoke God. It's even a Shane to speak of a gay.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Karleb(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Isabi4lov: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Abeg , where the Miss America again undecided ,I dey find am since but I never see am .. dey shall wan turn this world upside down patapata , nothing to hear or see again , we've seen it all.

Next na monkey go win Miss America ...
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Gkemz: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2022
How can such title be given to an ugly man.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by madridguy(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
No matter how they force it down our throats! We no go accept the nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by kelvine(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Are you trying to say you came back home in Nigeria because of your this.

Folawealth090:
Life in the west is disgusting when I was there I felt like I was in a secret cult being a normal Christian had to reverse japa And been happy ever since.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Rechargeam247(f): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Smh
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by richie240: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Roboto11:
You no wan japa again?
Every small tin "in advanced countries" ......and dts their "advance country" for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Adrian9(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2022
See as him wowo!

Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
This one she come resemble princess fiona of shreik series
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by viodemus: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
This is foolish and funny.

The organizers are messing up the event intent.

These people need to have their own show and not mixed in.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by Harmattan123(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by ifihearam: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
HITsquad:
Watching Western movies these days means you just want to throw up.

Just bunch of disgusting and annoying scenes.

If you have made up your mind to accept LGBT, that's OK... But stop shoving it down other people's throats... Cos That's propaganda!

Guy even cartoons for kids they still promote the agenda..why?
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by ifihearam: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
The west wants to force this on everyone as zombedients are forcing pandora gringori on us...it will not work.
Re: Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant by luckyz4rea(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Which other country can a transgender win than where it originated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos) / Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos / How To Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.