Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? (3284 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Unyimekelvin: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
For 22 years now
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I am over here in Germany and sex is highly over rated tongue
how do you mean
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by SPAMBOX7: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:
I decided to get a drug that can help me abstain from sex because I have this personal conviction that excessive sex (for men) contributes to erectile dysfunction and low sperm count. The drug I am using is a mood stabilizer
What's the name?
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Dmacqh(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Please connect me to any single girl or lady over there
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by MrJARG(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:
I decided to get a drug that can help me abstain from sex because I have this personal conviction that excessive sex (for men) contributes to erectile dysfunction and low sperm count. The drug I am using is a mood stabilizer

Please What is the name of the drugs and how much is it.
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by DrKKK1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
For 30 years oh! From childhood to age 31.
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by h0pze3: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:
And yes, masturbation counts too... what is the highest number of days you have stayed without having sex? And in 2022 what is the highest number of days you have stayed without sex? Thanks to the current medication I am using right now, I have been able to abstain from sex for 27 days now and still counting

24 years and ....
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Abyounghammed(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:

Arizona presido sighted
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Softmirror: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

WHERE DO YOU STAY IN GERMANY. I WAS THERE THREE WEEKS AGO.
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by nickyj19: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:
And yes, masturbation counts too... what is the highest number of days you have stayed without having sex? And in 2022 what is the highest number of days you have stayed without sex? Thanks to the current medication I am using right now, I have been able to abstain from sex for 27 days now and still counting
4 years still counting undecided
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by polite2(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:
6months
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Urheadmaster(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Softmirror:

WHERE DO YOU STAY IN GERMANY. I WAS THERE THREE WEEKS AGO.

Baden Württemberg.

I live in buchen.
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by virginprincess(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Virginprincesss:
Since I was in my mum belly
cc: seun,dominique,mynd44,nlfpmod,this person cloned my account and he/she has been insulting and trolling others with the account.
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by LILTJAY: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Africans and sex undecided
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Owologbo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:

Going to a year now.
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Spagi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
never had am a boy very afraid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Single Father? / Ex-Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Disrupts Church Wedding With Accusations / Couples, How Do You Settle Heated Quarrels In Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.