Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? (3269 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by EndSARS77: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
And yes, masturbation counts too... what is the highest number of days you have stayed without having sex? And in 2022 what is the highest number of days you have stayed without sex? Thanks to the current medication I am using right now, I have been able to abstain from sex for 27 days now and still counting
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Realguyman1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Here to read comments
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Urheadmaster(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
I am over here in Germany and sex is highly over rated tongue

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Resourcesswift: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Only days?
Are you a sex freak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by 9jausedauto: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
EndSARS77:
And yes, masturbation counts too... what is the highest number of days you have stayed without having sex?
3 months
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by FuckTheMod: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
NairaIand
WHORÈS
SLÚTs
Hookup girls
FUCKBOYṢ

Food don land
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by EndSARS77: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
I decided to get a drug that can help me abstain from sex because I have this personal conviction that excessive sex (for men) contributes to erectile dysfunction and low sperm count. The drug I am using is a mood stabilizer

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by TINUBUISMAD: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
3 weeks
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by christianjoy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
2 months
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I am over here in Germany and sex is highly over rated tongue
Hook me up with any single German lady over there
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Hook me up with any single German lady over there

Ok.
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Holybaddo: 12:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Guess what
Am still aVirgin grin
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Bankowner: 3:11am On Nov 13, 2022
Are you sure you want to know?

Three years and counting.

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Chloraseptic: 4:32am On Nov 13, 2022
I only remember there's sex when a girl is in my room naked. If it takes 10 years to happen, then I would abstain for 10 years without flinching

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by akwesenana: 4:50am On Nov 13, 2022
3 days now. I've ran out of data to download...
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by qwertyboss(m): 4:50am On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:
And yes, masturbation counts too... what is the highest number of days you have stayed without having sex? And in 2022 what is the highest number of days you have stayed without sex? Thanks to the current medication I am using right now, I have been able to abstain from sex for 27 days now and still counting
31years embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by imagrg(m): 5:10am On Nov 13, 2022
7 days.
Sex is good for the heart they say!
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by imagrg(m): 5:12am On Nov 13, 2022
Me too.
Urheadmaster:

Ok.
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Goldbw122(m): 5:36am On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:
I decided to get a drug that can help me abstain from sex because I have this personal conviction that excessive sex (for men) contributes to erectile dysfunction and low sperm count. The drug I am using is a mood stabilizer
So far so good, does the drug have effect or disadvantage?
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Blessings1212: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2022
4 months...
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by falcon01: 6:03am On Nov 13, 2022
You guys are having sex? cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Emescot(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:

What is the name of the drug?
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Foodie1(m): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2022
20 years
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by ZiiVentures: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2022
8 years now...as a man.
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Virginprincesss(f): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Since I was in my mum belly
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2022
Virginprincesss:
Since I was in my mum belly

The question is not for virgins ok
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by riverbird: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Can't even remember wink
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by okoroemeka(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:
3 months police detention,sex and women will be the last thing on your mind if you are standing on the line between life and death

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by makeherscream(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2022
One day
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by JerySmalls(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2022
20 minutes.
Re: What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? by Mogajunior(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2022
EndSARS77:
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Thing That Smells Good But Isn't Perfume / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight? / My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.