Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. (912 Views)

Don’t Mind Girls That Always Said They Don’t Do Hookup See Prove. / I Opted For These Plastic Chairs But She Said They Are Cheap / This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 13, 2022
Please nairalanders, who can help me get a laundry work in a reputable hotel in Owerri? I am willing to part with half of my first month salary pls.

Since late September, I have submitted over 30 applications in different hotels but only one has called for interview so far (last Friday). After the interview, they said they'll get back to me, but I haven't heard from them since.
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Will they call?
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by exposition: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Guy!
Do your own laundry business
Go around your neighborhood introduce yourself
Collects those clothes take them home arrange am and return collect your bar!
While at it print a business card
You'll expand in no time

5 Likes

Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 13, 2022
exposition:
Guy!
Do your own laundry business
Go around your neighborhood introduce yourself
Collects those clothes take them home arrange am and return collect your bar!
While at it print a business card
You'll expand in no time

You know it will require some funds - which I don't have. But I have a friend in the next street who owns a laundry shop.

I've already explained what I'm going through to him. But this morning, I want to go beg him to allow me help him in his shop for some daily stipends. By doing that, I can also get better on the work and also be able to see some tips for food.

What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by exposition: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2022
Chenult:

You know it will require some funds - which I don't have. But I have a friend in the next street who owns a laundry shop.

I've already explained what I'm going through to him. But this morning, I want to go beg him to allow me help him in his shop for some daily stipends. By doing that, I can also get better on the work and also be able to see some tips for food.

What do you think?
you'll be fine
Your fear is to launch out!
Get a middle/high class neighborhood
Start there
What is the funds for? Start small you'll grow
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by FrancescoFarino(f): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2022
you will be alright bro
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Truvelisback(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Chenult:
Please nairalanders, who can help me get a laundry work in a reputable hotel in Owerri? I am willing to part with half of my first month salary pls.

Since late September, I have submitted over 30 applications in different hotels but only one has called for interview so far (last Friday). After the interview, they said they'll get back to me, but I haven't heard from them since.
Why not make Laundry as ur personal job and become self-employed.
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2022
exposition:
you'll be fine
Your fear is to launch out!
Get a middle/high class neighborhood
Start there
What is the funds for? Start small you'll grow

My cousin has asked me to come stay with him, I am thinking of starting it over there. But unfortunately I don't have the funds to get washing machine and shop rent. So that is what is limiting me.
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why not make Laundry as ur personal job and become self-employed.

I want. But I can't just wake-up in the morning and open a laundry shop without the needed machines.
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Truvelisback(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2022
Chenult:

I want. But I can't just wake-up in the morning and open a laundry shop without the needed machines.
Oga, use ur hand wash and use pressing-iron to press the clothes. I know several people who started that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oga, use ur hand wash and using pressing-iron to press the clothes. I know several people who started that way.

Cool. But generator is a necessity.
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Truvelisback(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Chenult:

Cool. But generator is a necessity.
Bro, Nepa light. When there is no Nepa light, use coal pressing-iron. There are people who still use it. The most important thing is that ur job should be neat and pleasing to customers. Bro, don't be afraid to take risk, most especial a positive risk.

1 Like

Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, Nepa light. When there is no Nepa light, use coal pressing-iron. There are people who still use it. The most important thing is that ur job should be neat and pleasing to customers. Bro, don't be afraid to take risk, most especial a positive risk.

Good. I love this. I'm so so motivated rn.

My cousin asked me to come stay with him so he can teach me work - that means my sole aim of staying with him is to learn work.

I'm now confused on how to come up with something that wasn't part of our plan? And I really want to leave my mama house. I don't want to be under her roof again. I need your input pls.
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Truvelisback(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2022
Chenult:

Good. I love this. I'm so so motivated rn.

My cousin asked me to come stay with him so he can teach me work - that means my sole aim of staying with him is to learn work.

I'm now confused on how to come up with something that wasn't part of our plan? And I really want to leave my mama house. I don't want to be under her roof again. I need your input pls.
Did ur ask cousin the kind of work he/she wants u to learn?
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Did ur ask cousin the kind of work he/she wants u to learn?

G
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Truvelisback(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Chenult:

G
Meaning?
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Meaning?

Yahóo
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Truvelisback(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Chenult:

Yahóo
Lol, and u want u to go into such?
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, and u want u to go into such?

No. I don't want to do it. Already, I have honoured his request to come stay with him, but like I said before, I am now looking for a way to change topic (informing him of the laundry biz) before coming over, so he doesn't react negatively.
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by okunwaye(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Sapa embarassed

Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Truvelisback(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2022
Chenult:

No. I don't want to do it. Already, I have honoured his request to come stay with him, but like I said before, I am now looking for a way to change topic (informing him of the laundry biz) before coming over, so he doesn't react negatively.
Alright, tell him. Avoid anything that has to do with crime.
Re: They Said They Will Get Back To Me, But I Am Yet To Hear From Them. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Alright, tell him. Avoid anything that has to do with crime.

Sure, I will.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Red Flags Of A Narcissist?: 5 Main Habits Of A Narcissist / Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? / What's The Brutal Truth About Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.